Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2065564 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3555 on: March 27, 2013, 04:54:15 am »
Today I got another idea for a fanfic, it's not like that's a bad thing, it's just that I'm hardly done with the two I've started.

I still get favs and shit on my fanfic on AO3. And I haven't updated in almost a year.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3556 on: March 27, 2013, 01:51:49 pm »
It seems that every time I'm in line at the grocery store, the person behind me will stand uncomfortably close. To the point where, if I were to turn around, I would knock them over. Why do people have to stand so close?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3557 on: March 27, 2013, 03:21:20 pm »
Maybe they like the fresh scent of Gain.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #3558 on: March 27, 2013, 06:33:09 pm »
Today I got another idea for a fanfic, it's not like that's a bad thing, it's just that I'm hardly done with the two I've started.

I still get favs and shit on my fanfic on AO3. And I haven't updated in almost a year.

I posted mine on fanfiction.org and theforce.net.  After a recent chapter, I got another follower and like.  It's like little by little people are catching on.

Still, If I continue to not get much attention with it, I have plans for a Pirates of the Carribean story.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3559 on: March 27, 2013, 08:50:47 pm »

I posted mine on fanfiction.org and theforce.net.  After a recent chapter, I got another follower and like.  It's like little by little people are catching on.

Still, If I continue to not get much attention with it, I have plans for a Pirates of the Carribean story.

*raises hand* I'm your other follower on fanfiction.
Also I pimped it out on my blog, because it's the decent thing to do.

With that note I'm going to take this time to bitch about that fact that I still haven't received my tax refund, and it was e-filed the very begining of the month. I WANT IT NOW!!!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:04:59 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3560 on: March 28, 2013, 01:28:25 am »
It seems that every time I'm in line at the grocery store, the person behind me will stand uncomfortably close. To the point where, if I were to turn around, I would knock them over. Why do people have to stand so close?

So you're being stalked by Castiel?

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3561 on: March 28, 2013, 01:45:06 am »
Does Castiel like the fresh scent of Gain?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3562 on: March 28, 2013, 01:54:42 am »
All of these equal sign avatars. It's great that so many people are in favour of marriage equality, but really now, this sort of thing is going to do all of jack and/or shit for promoting any sort of actual change.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3563 on: March 28, 2013, 02:01:29 am »
All of these equal sign avatars. It's great that so many people are in favour of marriage equality, but really now, this sort of thing is going to do all of jack and/or shit for promoting any sort of actual change.

Same here. I see this stupid slacktivist shit on Facebook all the time and it's completely meaningless. Some people protest, some people write for op-eds in the paper, and then there are (mostly straight) people who change their Facebook profile pic to an equals sign for half a day and call themselves "allies."
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3564 on: March 28, 2013, 02:02:14 am »

Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3565 on: March 28, 2013, 02:54:33 am »
Does Castiel like the fresh scent of Gain?

No concept of personal space.

Ironbite-also he likes the fresh scent of Gain as well.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #3566 on: March 28, 2013, 04:42:05 am »

Oh, cool, thanks!  I'm hoping to have it finished by next week when I'm on vacation.

As for the tax refund, don't feel bad.  Thanks to a screw-up on their end, I never received last year's refund.

*raises hand* I'm your other follower on fanfiction.
Also I pimped it out on my blog, because it's the decent thing to do.

With that note I'm going to take this time to bitch about that fact that I still haven't received my tax refund, and it was e-filed the very begining of the month. I WANT IT NOW!!!

Cool thanks!  I should have it completed during my vacation next week.  I'd love to see your teenage Palpatine when you write it. 

As for the tax refund, I still haven't received last year's due to some screw-up on their end.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:56:50 am by Vypernight »
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3567 on: March 28, 2013, 04:46:30 am »
I keep getting emails from some petition site or another after signing something there, begging me to sign various petitions. I always got kinda tired of it, because (along with the spam issues) you're asking random everyday people to take an opinion on a subject they know nothing about.

One that I got yesterday was a petition to stop funding the F-35 Lightning II. Who the HELL is going to understand the capabilities of that fighter, its cost compared to everything else, whether or not it's proper for modern warfare, and the politics behind its creation and the demands to shut it down? This is a complex issue that a ton of people don't give two shits about, and you're trying to get random folks to back you up?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3568 on: March 28, 2013, 05:48:28 am »
My Perception and muscle systems lecturer, for the lecture he works off these nice powerpoints, good summaries. But what he puts online arent the powerpoints, just fuckin walls text
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3569 on: March 28, 2013, 05:24:32 pm »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!