Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067265 times)

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #4980 on: August 29, 2013, 06:13:25 pm »
My little brother is such a pain in the arse, whenever we go on family trips out he always plays up and ruins it for everyone.

Today we went to theme park where he took his usual act of being an ungrateful little shit to a whole new level. He was constantly running off and we ended up losing him. We had to tell the staff he was missing then us and the theme park wasted three fucking hours looking for him.

Turns out he just went off to play some games after we got separated and walked home when he was bored.

We've tried to explaining to him why he can't do stuff like that, but he doesn't seem to care.  >:(

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4981 on: August 29, 2013, 06:22:22 pm »
That's irritating as hell. How old is he?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4982 on: August 29, 2013, 06:23:08 pm »
My little brother is such a pain in the arse, whenever we go on family trips out he always plays up and ruins it for everyone.

Today we went to theme park where he took his usual act of being an ungrateful little shit to a whole new level. He was constantly running off and we ended up losing him. We had to tell the staff he was missing then us and the theme park wasted three fucking hours looking for him.

Turns out he just went off to play some games after we got separated and walked home when he was bored.

We've tried to explaining to him why he can't do stuff like that, but he doesn't seem to care.  >:(

Tell him he can't go on family outings until he shapes the hell up.  If need be, get the strictest babysitter you can to watch his arse while you're away.  I'm sure that'd get the message across pretty easily.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #4983 on: August 29, 2013, 06:29:28 pm »
Do what my father's old boss/friend did. Take everything, including his door, leaving just a mattress. Make him earn every single thing back.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #4984 on: August 29, 2013, 06:52:26 pm »
Overly strict deals, and deals that turn out not to be good as expected. I went to a great local gastropub for dinner because they run a deal of having $3 Philly pints. So I figured they meant $3 on beers from the Philly region. Nope, they meant on breweries in Philly proper. The only I can think of is Yards, which makes very good beer. However the only Yards on tap was Brawler, an English Dark Ale style beer. I always find those to be a bit mild for my tastes.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #4985 on: August 29, 2013, 07:00:53 pm »
Overly strict deals, and deals that turn out not to be good as expected. I went to a great local gastropub for dinner because they run a deal of having $3 Philly pints. So I figured they meant $3 on beers from the Philly region. Nope, they meant on breweries in Philly proper. The only I can think of is Yards, which makes very good beer. However the only Yards on tap was Brawler, an English Dark Ale style beer. I always find those to be a bit mild for my tastes.

Burn down their establishment!!

Offline SimSim

• The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #4986 on: August 29, 2013, 07:04:17 pm »

Burn down their establishment!!
Only if you help me steal all 32 kegs first.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #4987 on: August 29, 2013, 07:08:57 pm »
Deal

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #4988 on: August 29, 2013, 07:23:31 pm »
I'm helping.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #4989 on: August 29, 2013, 07:26:10 pm »
I'm helping.

But you're a minor.... I like where this is going.

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #4990 on: August 29, 2013, 07:40:53 pm »
I'm helping.

But you're a minor.... I like where this is going.
HELL YEAH!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4991 on: August 29, 2013, 08:06:02 pm »
What annoys me is when Macarthur Park melts in the dark.   All that sweet green icing  flowing down and getting everywhere.  To top it off, some dumbass left the cake out in the rain.  The CAKE.   I don't think I can take this shit... it took so long to bake the damn thing, and I'll never have that recipe again!

OH fuckin' NO!

Offline SimSim

• The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #4992 on: August 29, 2013, 09:01:52 pm »
That is up there as one of the worst songs ever.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4993 on: August 29, 2013, 09:14:48 pm »
*Guiltily*... I kinda like it...  Especially the part where it gets fast.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #4994 on: August 29, 2013, 11:12:39 pm »
I own this dragon table.  There's one problem, though; it only has one load-bearing contact point, which is in the very center, and quite small compared to the whole table surface (the wings do not touch the glass top).  So of course, a couple of years ago, the glass popped off the metal it was glued to.  Multiple times since then, I've applied gorilla glue to reattach the glass, but I've had to redo this process so many times that the metal center at the top has a growing layer of dried gorilla glue on it.  I'm wondering if I should just get some epoxy putty (like Mighty Putty) and add a couple more contacts before regluing the tabletop back on, but I don't know if it would work.