Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2066736 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #5370 on: September 17, 2013, 06:13:17 am »
Take it from someone who works in health care: Depending on diet, pee can occasionally smell like buttered popcorn.

It's weird when you first come across it, but definitely a lot better than the smell that comes from someone who eats a ton of asparagus or oregano.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:18:20 am by Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #5371 on: September 17, 2013, 06:18:15 am »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #5372 on: September 17, 2013, 06:21:29 am »
I'm way too familiar with the various horrors that come out of people's bodies, and all the fun smells that come with them. Butter pee is one of the more pleasant things I have to deal with.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:23:23 am by Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #5373 on: September 17, 2013, 06:31:08 am »
Do I want to know how that happened?

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5374 on: September 17, 2013, 06:31:37 am »
I'm way too familiar with the various horrors that come out of people's bodies, and all the fun smells that come with them. Butter pee is one of the more pleasant things I have to deal with.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

As for things that are annoying, fanboys/fangirls. When did it become so difficult to like something and not broadcast it at every opportunity to people who don't give a flying fuck? Is it really so hard to keep that shit to yourself like a normal person?

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #5375 on: September 17, 2013, 06:37:25 am »
I have that same problem with potheads.

&

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5376 on: September 17, 2013, 08:58:49 am »
The quiz in my operating systems class was literally impossible to finish in the allotted time. I wrote everything as quickly as I could, barely pausing to think. Still didn't get to finish three questions, out of fifteen total.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #5377 on: September 17, 2013, 10:31:52 am »
As for things that are annoying, fanboys/fangirls. When did it become so difficult to like something and not broadcast it at every opportunity to people who don't give a flying fuck? Is it really so hard to keep that shit to yourself like a normal person?

For some people, I think it makes up for a lack of identity. That's why they'll take it personally when you criticize the things they love.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

wrightway

« Reply #5378 on: September 17, 2013, 10:38:24 am »
The baby was doing what I can only assume was yoga with my bladder as her mat last night, so I didn't get much sleep. So I'm already cranky.

Then I made the mistake of purposely looking for SWJ blogs on tumblr because we all make mistakes when we're half asleep. Where the fuck did this thing of calling yourself "uppity" when no one else called you that come from? Some of them even put it in quotes like the person who they're arguing with called them that. When they never do. "Oh, it's because I'm an uppity woman/trans/poc/otherkin/multiple/non-binary, isn't it?!" "Well if you don't like "uppity women" get the fuck off my blog!"

They're not Harvey Milk. They're not Rosa Parks. They're bored kids with keyboards looking to pick fights and they need to calm the fuck down.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5379 on: September 17, 2013, 10:43:01 am »

For some people, I think it makes up for a lack of identity. That's why they'll take it personally when you criticize the things they love.

Oh, most definitely. Especially the ones who obsessively roll play or write/read fanfiction. They're practically screaming their lack of their own identity from the mountain tops.

wrightway

« Reply #5380 on: September 17, 2013, 11:11:19 am »

Oh, most definitely. Especially the ones who obsessively roll play or write/read fanfiction. They're practically screaming their lack of their own identity from the mountain tops.

For some of them writing popular fanfiction validates their belief that they are a writer. Having people obsess over their work gives them hope that they could have a career in their dream field. Criticizing it feels like you're criticizing their very hopes and dreams.

Personally, I don't like people I know offline reading things I've written. I think it's weird for any of them to be involved in my hobby. And now I feel like I need to find the quote equating writing to masturbation.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5381 on: September 17, 2013, 12:40:11 pm »
The fucking gas pedal on my car was stuck today, meaning that it tried to drive when in park and when I was pressing the brakes. This is fucking fun.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5382 on: September 17, 2013, 01:48:21 pm »
The fucking gas pedal on my car was stuck today, meaning that it tried to drive when in park and when I was pressing the brakes. This is fucking fun.

Oh geez! :S
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5383 on: September 17, 2013, 02:45:24 pm »

For some of them writing popular fanfiction validates their belief that they are a writer. Having people obsess over their work gives them hope that they could have a career in their dream field. Criticizing it feels like you're criticizing their very hopes and dreams.

Personally, I don't like people I know offline reading things I've written. I think it's weird for any of them to be involved in my hobby. And now I feel like I need to find the quote equating writing to masturbation.

Sounds a lot like my ex.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #5384 on: September 17, 2013, 06:27:58 pm »
I have that same problem with potheads.

I don't care if someone smokes pot responsibly, but I also have a problem with potheads for similar reasons because they're doing something really unhealthy, and the worst part is that they're really dishonest about it. The most annoying potheads are the ones who deny that yes, marijuana can be addictive and harmful to the human body, just like anything else you fucking breathe into your lungs.

Also, I have been to Hempfest in the past and that contains an... interesting array of people. Most of them are fucknuggets like these.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.