Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2068570 times)

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #5640 on: October 06, 2013, 09:05:52 pm »
My dad is driving me insane.

He wanted me to help him create a second account for this site he goes on, but he was still logged in, so I told him to log out, so he could try and create another account with a different email address.

The website could tell he already had an account and it wouldn't let him make a new one, so we just gave up and he went back to looking at the site.

Then he just starts shouting at me "I CAN'T LOOK AT ANY OF MY STUFF ON HERE AND IT'S YOUR FAULT, BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO LOG OUT AND NOW I CAN'T ACCESS ANYTHING!"

I tried to explain to him that he had to log out, because it wasn't possible for him to try and create a new account for this site when he was still logged into it, but he just wouldn't have it.

So I suggested just logging in with his original details, which surprise, surprise, he hadn't even fucking attempted before he started shouting at me.

Then he got angry with me again, because he didn't know what his login details were. I said I thought his username was Mazza, but I was wrong by one fucking letter and he's all "NO IT'S NOT! THATS NOT MY USERNAME! YOU'RE WRONG. IT'S MAZZ!"

Then because I didn't know his password, he started moaning at me about having to click on the "Forgot your password" link and kept giving me dirty looks throughout the whole process of getting a new password, because obviously it's my fault for not knowing his passwords.

He does the password thing all the time. He'll try to log into a site and ask me for the password, and then he gets surprised and angry when I don't know.  :o

They aren't my passwords. If he doesn't know them, how the fuck am I supposed to?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:10:45 pm by Flying Mint Bunny! »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5641 on: October 07, 2013, 10:19:07 am »
I woke up at 2 this morning to a cricket chirping loudly in my room. Couldn't find it, and it continued through the night. So pleasant.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #5642 on: October 07, 2013, 04:00:11 pm »
I'm wearing shorts that if they were on a man who is actually a proper height would be shorts but on me they are capris and tbqh you can say you're short but I am fucking short.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #5643 on: October 07, 2013, 04:21:49 pm »
By the time my jeans get hemmed, I barely have any jeans left.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5644 on: October 07, 2013, 06:21:45 pm »
I'm stuck using sister's phone to access the interwebz and it's starting to piss me off.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #5645 on: October 07, 2013, 10:41:54 pm »
So I might end up going by myself to the NYCC, hopefully the 3rd choice is a charm.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5646 on: October 08, 2013, 06:23:54 pm »
My mom and I went to the Verizon store today to have our contacts transferred to our new phones. In the past, this has always been free and taken maybe two minutes. Today? He charged us $20 and it took a couple hours. And he ended up fucking things up anyway. Great guy.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #5647 on: October 08, 2013, 06:30:23 pm »
I'd call corporate if you haven't already.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5648 on: October 08, 2013, 07:01:15 pm »
Oh and lo and behold I have midterms in a few days or weeks...fuck!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #5649 on: October 08, 2013, 09:10:32 pm »
My mom and I went to the Verizon store today to have our contacts transferred to our new phones. In the past, this has always been free and taken maybe two minutes. Today? He charged us $20 and it took a couple hours. And he ended up fucking things up anyway. Great guy.

At the very least, the time it took is suspect. The level of "busy" the store would have to be for such a simple job to take multiple hours is almost unfathomable; as in you'd probably need to take a number and wait outside because the store is overflowing with people.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #5650 on: October 08, 2013, 11:36:36 pm »
I seriously want to kick my friend in the fucking ass, now she wants to go, but only wants to stay for half the day... I just let her know that the earliest shuttle back to the train station is 4:30.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5651 on: October 09, 2013, 12:23:14 am »
D'ya know what really grinds my gears? When people complain that Black Widow/Agent Romanov is a useless character in The Avengers. She recruited Dr. Banner, beat Loki at his own game (emotional manipulation), fought the motherfucking Hulk, knocked sense back into Barton, fought in New York alongside Captain Rogers, found the Chitori's weakness, closed the Tesseract portal and STILL people say she didn't do anything. Jesus H Christ, people are either stupid, blind, or misogynistic.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #5652 on: October 09, 2013, 12:29:06 am »
D'ya know what really grinds my gears? When people complain that Black Widow/Agent Romanov is a useless character in The Avengers. She recruited Dr. Banner, beat Loki at his own game (emotional manipulation), fought the motherfucking Hulk, knocked sense back into Barton, fought in New York alongside Captain Rogers, found the Chitori's weakness, closed the Tesseract portal and STILL people say she didn't do anything. Jesus H Christ, people are either stupid, blind, or misogynistic.

Who are these people, I want to know so I can smack the shit out of them...
Also is it bad now that I'm in the mood for reading some BlackFrost??

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #5653 on: October 09, 2013, 12:30:08 am »
This house now contains:

- 5 adults
- 1 baby
- 7 dogs
- 9 cats

Now to the annoying part:

Mom/stepdad have decided that the fall flea season is the perfect time to experiment with natural pet 'remedies', and complain at me that actual meds cost too much. So the animals have been without since August. I'm sure you can imagine the outcome of this experiment.

Our hot water tank has been out of commission for the past two weeks, and no money until this Friday. And the youngest dog chewed through our vacuum cord last week. So come Friday, we get to buy a vacuum, fix the water tank, and buy real flea medicine. I was forced to resort to refusing to clean the cat box until they do. I'm the only one in the house that actually will do that particular job, so now the house stinks and they finally caved on that point. Yes, it isn't fair to the cats but neither is being covered in fleas. I don't have a job, or I'd be running out the door to get it myself.

A flea jumped from me to a classmate today, and there was one I shook off my homework- thank goodness nobody noticed. I was embarrassed enough.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5654 on: October 09, 2013, 02:12:52 am »
This house now contains:

- 5 adults
- 1 baby
- 7 dogs
- 9 cats

Now to the annoying part:

Mom/stepdad have decided that the fall flea season is the perfect time to experiment with natural pet 'remedies', and complain at me that actual meds cost too much. So the animals have been without since August. I'm sure you can imagine the outcome of this experiment.

Our hot water tank has been out of commission for the past two weeks, and no money until this Friday. And the youngest dog chewed through our vacuum cord last week. So come Friday, we get to buy a vacuum, fix the water tank, and buy real flea medicine. I was forced to resort to refusing to clean the cat box until they do. I'm the only one in the house that actually will do that particular job, so now the house stinks and they finally caved on that point. Yes, it isn't fair to the cats but neither is being covered in fleas. I don't have a job, or I'd be running out the door to get it myself.

A flea jumped from me to a classmate today, and there was one I shook off my homework- thank goodness nobody noticed. I was embarrassed enough.

With that much going on in the house I imagine the vacuum was on it's last legs anyway, but if not, that cord can be replaced very cheaply, or if the dog gnawed it near the plug, replace the plug yourself for 3 bucks. For a new cord, go to any appliance repair shop and pay about 20 bucks max and that saves you some pretty serious cash outlay on a new vacuum at least.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.