Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067995 times)

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #7125 on: April 11, 2014, 06:21:22 pm »
I was eating dinner when I had to stop and use the bathroom, so I put my plate on counter.  Then I came out to discover that my sister came down from upstairs and decided to eat the rest of my shrimp off my goddamn plate.  She said didn't know they were mine, even though my grandma said that she told her that the shrimp in the kitchen were mine.  And even if she didn't hear her, what the hell kind of thought process makes you go "Oh look, a random plate of food on the counter that's not mine.  I think I'll eat what I want from it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7126 on: April 12, 2014, 01:49:32 pm »
Being sick. In the space of five minutes I've demolished the toilet, it feels like I've burnt a hole in the back of my throat and half an hour later I've still got chunks of it in my sinuses. Well, if anyone needs me, I'll just be over here, being utterly miserable for the rest of the night.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7127 on: April 12, 2014, 02:25:30 pm »
Being sick. In the space of five minutes I've demolished the toilet, it feels like I've burnt a hole in the back of my throat and half an hour later I've still got chunks of it in my sinuses. Well, if anyone needs me, I'll just be over here, being utterly miserable for the rest of the night.

There's a disturbingly large amount of posts around here discussing your demolition of toilets.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7128 on: April 12, 2014, 08:37:51 pm »

There's a disturbingly large amount of posts around here discussing your demolition of toilets.

Well, fuck toilets! Sitting around all smug in bathrooms.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #7129 on: April 12, 2014, 09:33:37 pm »

Well, fuck toilets! Sitting around all smug in bathrooms.

Ew
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #7130 on: April 12, 2014, 11:08:07 pm »
Damn, you grossed out Hoff. That's an acomplishment.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7131 on: April 12, 2014, 11:18:29 pm »
It's actually quite easy. Just mention vaginas around him and you're guaranteed an "ew" at the very least.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7132 on: April 13, 2014, 01:29:00 am »
It's actually quite easy. Just mention vaginas around him and you're guaranteed an "ew" at the very least.
...Ok, I'll try it.

THERE ARE VAGINAS ALL AROUND HOFSDATHER'S  TORTOISE!!!
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #7133 on: April 13, 2014, 01:39:15 am »
THERE ARE VAGINAS ALL AROUND HOFSDATHER'S  TORTOISE!!!

I think that particular chapter was missing from my copy of Gödel, Escher, Bach.
Σא

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #7134 on: April 13, 2014, 09:31:32 am »
Its digestive...stuff.

I actually really hate hearing about it. Icky
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7135 on: April 13, 2014, 10:11:56 am »
I am now in that weird twilight between sleeping and awake and I hate it.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #7136 on: April 13, 2014, 07:40:32 pm »
People who create a false dichotomy of sexuality being either A: Genetic or B: A choice, usually so they can use the lack of consensus on A to imply B.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #7137 on: April 15, 2014, 01:12:16 am »
People who defend someone just to feel like they have the moral high ground. There wad this one guy I met who defended the "Human Barbie" despite the fact she's a racist and onto breathism.

Another case was this person saying we couldn't judge a us senator who believes the earth is 7000 years old.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7138 on: April 15, 2014, 01:41:00 am »
People who defend someone just to feel like they have the moral high ground. There wad this one guy I met who defended the "Human Barbie" despite the fact she's a racist and onto breathism.

Another case was this person saying we couldn't judge a us senator who believes the earth is 7000 years old.

I stopped caring about the "moral high ground" long ago. I don't believe in being nice to stupid or bigoted people, especially if their stupidity or bigotry could actually be harmful to others, just so I can say that I was the "bigger man."

Being the "bigger man" is fine if you want to feel morally superior. Not so much if you want to have an impact.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7139 on: April 15, 2014, 05:19:32 pm »
A bear here sorta half-assedly mauled a lady who had her garage door open in her home, which is in a recently developed area next to prime bear habitat. She was treated and released, with some staples in her scalp and tooth tear marks on her upper forehead, some relatively slight looking marks on her side, and claw scratches on her arms and legs. Believe me, that is more like being played with than mauled, when considering it was a 250 lb bear just out of hibernation, and very hungry.

As of today, the Florida Fish and Game dept has shot and killed 7 bears in response.

ADDENDUM

A neighbor witnessed one of our local - as in, 2 miles from the CBD, downtown Orlando - Bald Eagles flying back to their nest site four blocks from me with a dead kitten in it's talons. And there have been a few missing dog posters in the 'hood the past year or so featuring a Chihuahua, a Maltese and a mixed breed 10 lb dog. That's very sad, I know, and I am wary for my own little dogs, but I'm more worried about some of the rich, politically connected people around here getting all riled up about it. Here's hoping nobody calls the Fish and Game Dept...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AVvCKWA5bk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AVvCKWA5bk</a>
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:38:36 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.