Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067475 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #7290 on: May 05, 2014, 08:13:15 pm »
I have contracted an ear infection...fuck my life!

Oh, those SUCK.  Hope you get better soon.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7291 on: May 05, 2014, 08:15:36 pm »
Get well, soon, Mlle!

Back on about body builder douchebags, IMO rock climbers and also stone mason tradesmen have the nicest looking range of muscle tone and bulk, which varies according to their type (ectomorph, mesomorph, endomorph). Their bodies are naturally handsome looking, and since the sport is very demanding, they have ten times the pain tolerance and stamina of all those big dick lilies prancing around down at Gold's*.

Here's a fun pic of some Aussie rock climbers, ranging in age from their mid-twenties to their early fifties, L to R, all having a laugh over a friend's close-call adventure.

(*popular gym chain company in NA)

When I visit friends in the hospital, I too like to strip down to my undies before any social interaction takes place.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #7292 on: May 05, 2014, 09:26:01 pm »
While we're talking about rock climbing and things that annoy you:

The climbing place that I go to shut down, and I only know of one other one in the city.  In addition to being more expensive, the lighting is incredibly harsh, and the lights buzz horribly (especially when you get to the top).  So I can't do it anymore.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #7293 on: May 05, 2014, 10:22:03 pm »

Ughhhh those can last a while. Better see a Doc and see if they can't cut down on the infection cycle.

The good news is that one day you'll wake up and notice something is missing, but you can't put a finger on it.... oh yeah, that infection.
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #7294 on: May 05, 2014, 11:22:22 pm »
Apparently there's now a damn glitch in youtube where, no matter how many times I deselect it, the autoplay function for playlists keeps turning itself on every time I open a new video in the list.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #7295 on: May 05, 2014, 11:30:24 pm »
Coffee induced tinnitus. Increased attention span at the cost of the fucking whining noise
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7296 on: May 06, 2014, 12:52:53 am »

So sorry about that, Lilith! <hugs>
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #7297 on: May 06, 2014, 01:47:21 pm »
Bronies are annoying, and so are Sonicfags. So when you combine the two, you get THE FUCKING MOST OBNOXIOUS KIND OF PERSON EVER.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #7298 on: May 06, 2014, 01:54:53 pm »
Bronies are annoying, and so are Sonicfags. So when you combine the two, you get THE FUCKING MOST OBNOXIOUS KIND OF PERSON EVER.

Chris-chan is oblivious, but I wouldn't say he's perpetually obnoxious.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7299 on: May 06, 2014, 01:57:47 pm »

Chris-chan is oblivious, but I wouldn't say he's perpetually obnoxious.
Oh really?

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #7300 on: May 06, 2014, 02:15:57 pm »
Not Chris-chan. ALL of Equestria Daily.

Bunch of whiny bastards. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show, and if you don't like it, FUCK OFF. And I really don't give a shit about Sonic, but Sonic fans, before the Bronies, held the title of worst fandom ever for a good reason.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7301 on: May 06, 2014, 09:26:09 pm »
Not Chris-chan. ALL of Equestria Daily.

Bunch of whiny bastards. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show, and if you don't like it, FUCK OFF. And I really don't give a shit about Sonic, but Sonic fans, before the Bronies, held the title of worst fandom ever for a good reason.

I'd say Mass Effect fans would be more deserving of 2nd place than Sonic fans. Dear lord are those people insufferable.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7302 on: May 06, 2014, 09:38:28 pm »
How about Dragon Age: Origins / Baldur's Gate fans?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7303 on: May 06, 2014, 09:40:09 pm »
I don't know, those people never tried to sue the developer because they didn't like the ending.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7304 on: May 06, 2014, 09:43:00 pm »
I don't know, those people never tried to sue the developer because they didn't like the ending.

True, but they're still pretty terrible.

Like anything about Dragon Age 2?  At all?  The gameplay?  The characters?  Proceed to have the law layed down on you for being a "tool of BioWare/EA"

ADDENDUM:

Why do I even bother trying to argue in favor of better armor for women on gaming forums?

"It's just a game, no reason to get upset" is their latest excuse.

Fuck.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 09:49:24 pm by Magus Silveresti »