Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067435 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #8535 on: February 01, 2015, 10:37:21 pm »
Seattle Seahawks fans.
Why's that?

Spamming the Super Bowl thread on another forum I read with constant score updates (at least so long as Seattle were winning), repeatedly claiming they would repeat, and then saying that the Patriots win was meaningless because of Deflategate and that the Seahawks would make the Super Bowl next year.
To be fair basically all football fans are obnoxiouse like that.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8536 on: February 01, 2015, 10:44:00 pm »
Seattle Seahawks fans.
Why's that?

Spamming the Super Bowl thread on another forum I read with constant score updates (at least so long as Seattle were winning), repeatedly claiming they would repeat, and then saying that the Patriots win was meaningless because of Deflategate and that the Seahawks would make the Super Bowl next year.

All sports fans, you mean.

And yeah, but Seahawks fans are worse than most.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8537 on: February 02, 2015, 12:38:25 am »
Seattle Seahawks fans.
Why's that?

"Obnoxiouse"?

Also, DLC that are basically just cheats. I buy the complete edition/game of the year edition/whatever the fuck it's called when all the content is in one place edition of a game, install it, start a new game, then immediately have to exit back out and uninstall a bunch of the stuff because the game dumped a pile of free stuff in my inventory that completely breaks the early game and ruins a big part of my sense of progression for the first several hours.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 05:16:12 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8538 on: February 02, 2015, 09:25:08 am »
Looks like I can't get out of my house today.  There's at least a foot of snow on the ground, covered by a layer of ice.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8539 on: February 02, 2015, 11:22:10 am »
Shadowplay has eaten the audio on two takes so far of my LP's 10th episode.  I'm trying to introduce people to lube, damn it!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #8540 on: February 02, 2015, 01:09:35 pm »
The fact that somebody has done a pony version of absolutely everything in existence.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8541 on: February 02, 2015, 01:12:38 pm »
The fact that somebody has done a pony version of absolutely everything in existence.

So Rule 34 has been supplanted, then?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8542 on: February 02, 2015, 01:39:12 pm »
Shadowplay has eaten the audio on two takes so far of my LP's 10th episode.  I'm trying to introduce people to lube, damn it!

Sorry if you've already told us it, but where do you post your LPs, and what's your handle?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8543 on: February 02, 2015, 02:05:41 pm »

Sorry if you've already told us it, but where do you post your LPs, and what's your handle?

She's right here.  Its my only one, currently, and the handle to whom it is attached is my only YouTube account, so that's where all future content will be posted!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8544 on: February 02, 2015, 02:57:33 pm »
Thanks. :)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8545 on: February 02, 2015, 05:43:48 pm »
Seattle Seahawks fans.
Why's that?

"Obnoxiouse"?

Also, DLC that are basically just cheats. I buy the complete edition/game of the year edition/whatever the fuck it's called when all the content is in one place edition of a game, install it, start a new game, then immediately have to exit back out and uninstall a bunch of the stuff because the game dumped a pile of free stuff in my inventory that completely breaks the early game and ruins a big part of my sense of progression for the first several hours.

Fallout New Vegas Game of the Year Edition?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8546 on: February 02, 2015, 05:51:27 pm »
Seattle Seahawks fans.
Why's that?

"Obnoxiouse"?

Fallout New Vegas Game of the Year Edition?

The very same. Fuck the Courier's Stash.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 05:54:13 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8547 on: February 02, 2015, 10:17:17 pm »
I did a mod called the Couriers Cache that gave me a lot of unique and fun weapons plus two player houses I could use.

Ironbite-there's also a mod that you can do to scatter the Stash around the wasteland

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8548 on: February 02, 2015, 11:25:58 pm »
Handy. I might give that a go if I ever decide to do a modded playthrough. Cheers.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8549 on: February 03, 2015, 12:04:00 am »
Skyrim.

Dawnguard.

VAMPIRES VAMPIRES VAMPIRES EVERY FUCKING WHERE.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer