Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2065558 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #9600 on: January 30, 2016, 02:39:45 pm »
Yeah, which reminds me that I still haven't watched either of them. I think I started watching the original but the subtitles for the Russian troops were gag-subtitles so I stopped at that point and haven't been motivated enought to try to find a better version.

As for the Homefront, at least the hand grenades are throwing around the enemy ragdolls in amusing manner.

EDIT: I just made the worst job application ever. Even though I have a part time job the unemployment office demanded that I apply to a certain job or lose my benefits. A job that I have no qualifications for. So that was waste of everyone's time but unless this job becomes full time or I get another one I have to remain as "unemployed" and take a minor sum from the government as the part time job won't pay enough.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 05:47:04 pm by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #9601 on: January 31, 2016, 02:21:37 pm »
I hate fucking oversleeping.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9602 on: January 31, 2016, 03:14:48 pm »
Yeah, well Oversleeping never loved you anyway.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9603 on: January 31, 2016, 03:51:24 pm »
Holocaust deniers -Ahem, I mean "Holocaust SKEPTICS," are annoying. Someone linked a clickbait about new evidence supporting the holocaust (not that the article wasn't true or about interesting discovery, it was just written like a clickbait) to a Finnish military history group and immediately two of them crawled out with their conspiracy theories.

...And they were the particularly annoying type that claim that you are wrong and your citations faulty but refuse to provide their own or otherwise justify their positions. Much like certain folks here.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9604 on: January 31, 2016, 05:04:05 pm »
Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight. One of my kids has been sleeping badly and I think she's sick. In fact, she can't sleep unless she is in a sitting position so looks like I'll spend the night on my computer with a girl on my lap. (It seems that lying down is painful to her. We are taking her to doctor in the morning.)

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
  • "i choose my own way to burn." - sophie scholl
« Reply #9605 on: February 01, 2016, 01:15:49 pm »
Holocaust deniers -Ahem, I mean "Holocaust SKEPTICS," are annoying. Someone linked a clickbait about new evidence supporting the holocaust (not that the article wasn't true or about interesting discovery, it was just written like a clickbait) to a Finnish military history group and immediately two of them crawled out with their conspiracy theories.

...And they were the particularly annoying type that claim that you are wrong and your citations faulty but refuse to provide their own or otherwise justify their positions. Much like certain folks here.

I genuinely despise Holocaust deniers and I could rant all day about how much I loathe those deranged fuckers. Recently I've seen a lot of Holocaust deniers branch out from Holocaust denial to Russian pogrom denial as well.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9606 on: February 01, 2016, 01:53:53 pm »
There is a girl in my chemistry class that is young enough to be my daughter.  Granted, she's just barely so, but still, what the fuck?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #9607 on: February 01, 2016, 03:56:45 pm »
Well if it makes you feel better there is a woman in my Algebra class that's old enough to be  my mother.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #9608 on: February 02, 2016, 04:04:43 pm »
Reason to hate Private Insurance within a publicly funded heath care system: My local pharmacy is no longer taking the insurance I have, so I had pay for my refils of meds today, and I have to find another pharmacy(and they never bothered to inform me of this change). This kids is why managed care part of Medicaid sucks, along with the insurances themselves turning a profit at the taxpayers expanse.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #9609 on: February 03, 2016, 03:31:06 am »
The fact man-made Global warming will be accepted 10 years from now but conservatives will act like they never denied it.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #9610 on: February 03, 2016, 11:30:41 am »
The true deniers always say it's just the natural, inevitable ice age cycle doing it's thing, and that the advent of a global industrial age is just a coinky-dink, not an accelerator.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9611 on: February 03, 2016, 11:37:05 am »
...And some believe that GOD gave them the right to destroy the Earth and if they do so it will just mean that the doomsday arrives and they get to go to heaven. ...The fact that this kind of bullshit is not seen as a disqualifier for taking part in important political decisions is kinda sad, and this comes from a Christian.

...Honestly, ANYONE who believes in the destruction of the world being a good ending due to their religion should be kept away from positions of power. EVEN if it turns out that their religion was correct it shouldn't be a problem to them because they usually believe that God's plan will be done no matter what so letting them attempt to accelerate should be impossible according to their own beliefs...

...And then you get the folks who believe that the climate change destroying the world may be real but that it will only be a problem to future generations and they only care about themselves and the world can burn if it means they get a bit more money for themselves before it happens.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #9612 on: February 03, 2016, 12:24:22 pm »
The true deniers always say it's just the natural, inevitable ice age cycle doing it's thing, and that the advent of a global industrial age is just a coinky-dink, not an accelerator.

The manipulators behind it all will slowly relent to reality. That is, as soon as they've plundered all the resources they profitably can by denying reality each step of the way.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9613 on: February 03, 2016, 11:28:24 pm »
Needing to scratch near your eyes after chopping jalapenos.  Even washing my hands, there's enough juice to make my eyes burn.  Its a real bitch.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #9614 on: February 04, 2016, 12:12:57 am »
Needing to scratch near your eyes after chopping jalapenos.  Even washing my hands, there's enough juice to make my eyes burn.  Its a real bitch.

Try that with contacts