Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2066610 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #1905 on: August 14, 2012, 04:17:28 pm »
I'm trying to make an appointment with my doctor, since I'm running low on my meds, but anytime I call his office the god damn line is busy. This has been going on for days.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 04:21:11 pm by Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1906 on: August 14, 2012, 10:21:42 pm »
I just saw an article titled "When is it acceptable for men to cry?" Riiiight, because if you cry over anything other than horrifying death, you're not a real man.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #1907 on: August 14, 2012, 11:14:35 pm »
I just saw an article titled "When is it acceptable for men to cry?"

Once every 5 years, for no longer than 10 minutes. And it has to be on a Thursday. Between 6-8pm.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1908 on: August 15, 2012, 12:18:04 am »
I just saw an article titled "When is it acceptable for men to cry?" Riiiight, because if you cry over anything other than horrifying death, you're not a real man.
I really don't want to sound like anyone from those "Social Justice" blogs that run around the bushes on gender denialism and other shit like that, but I really hate it when society expects a man to be "Manly" and any man who expresses at least one feminine trait is considered a pussy, a homosexual, or anything that's not considered "Manly."

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #1909 on: August 15, 2012, 12:38:28 am »
I really don't want to sound like anyone from those "Social Justice" blogs that run around the bushes on gender denialism and other shit like that, but I really hate it when society expects a man to be "Manly" and any man who expresses at least one feminine trait is considered a pussy, a homosexual, or anything that's not considered "Manly."

THIS. I've got a Fallout fanfic I wrote where a main character bawls his eyes out when a close ally dies, and someone commented that "Ahmed needs to stop crying- I'm sick of him being a pussy." nite that this was the only time he'd cried like that, at all.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1910 on: August 15, 2012, 12:43:33 am »
My dog is sick from food allergies and he has to walk around with a big plastic white cone on his head. He's really uncomfortable and I feel bad for him.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Hades

• The Beast
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #1911 on: August 15, 2012, 12:54:32 am »
I once read an article about why women are turned off by men who have cats. It was the stupidest thing I've ever read.

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1912 on: August 15, 2012, 01:03:12 am »
I once read an article about why women are turned off by men who have cats. It was the stupidest thing I've ever read.
BECAUSE MEN SHOULD BE MANLY-MEN, NOT HOMOSEXUAL PUSSIES WHO LIKE GIRL STUFF!!! (insecure male logic)

Offline Hades

• The Beast
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #1913 on: August 15, 2012, 01:21:11 am »
BECAUSE MEN SHOULD BE MANLY-MEN, NOT HOMOSEXUAL PUSSIES WHO LIKE GIRL STUFF!!! (insecure male logic)

I only remember one of the reasons: Cats are low-maintenance, so if a man doesn't want to bother taking care of an animal, HOW WILL HE EVER TAKE CARE OF YOU?

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1914 on: August 15, 2012, 01:24:24 am »

I only remember one of the reasons: Cats are low-maintenance, so if a man doesn't want to bother taking care of an animal, HOW WILL HE EVER TAKE CARE OF YOU?

I don't consider any creature that expects me to scoop up its shit to be low maintenance.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1915 on: August 15, 2012, 01:57:38 am »
I'd make a macho man's head explode.  Seriously, I like to cook, I don't mind cleaning (if I'm doing it with someone I like), I like cats, and I have...well, fewer problems expressing my emotions than I used to.  On the other hand, I love traditionally "manly" things like explosions, action movies, and Amon Amarth.  Oh, and cutting bitches in half with swords.  I really like that.

Well...unless we're talking about the Macho Man.  Macho Man Randy Savage was a real man who loved real Slim Jims and putting fools in half-nelsons.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Hades

• The Beast
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #1916 on: August 15, 2012, 02:15:15 am »
The Macho Man was the best. Some might even say, the cream of the crop.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB2bJOFIdJQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB2bJOFIdJQ</a>

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1917 on: August 15, 2012, 02:37:11 am »
Cats aren't girl stuff.  Cats are... ... ... Cats!

I wonder if the whole freedom to express emotion is why women live longer on average than men.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1918 on: August 15, 2012, 11:41:10 am »
If anything, I'm more attracted to a guy who has cats because I know tons people who view them as feminine and unmanly, and it's sexy for the guy to defy that stereotype.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1919 on: August 15, 2012, 05:29:04 pm »
And it's time for new avatar then!

Ironbite-also I love showing off my baby girl.