Author Topic: "Nice Guys" of OkCupid  (Read 88605 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: "Nice Guys" of OkCupid
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2013, 11:18:27 pm »
Huh. Now I'm forced to wonder what the legal definition of dating is.

Dinner and a movie?  Dinner, movie, and a drive in the countryside?  Dinner and a blowjob?  Dinner, a movie, and a blowjob in the theater?  Movie and a blowjob?  Drive in the countryside and a blowjob?  Blowjob, dinner, then torching an orphanage?  Dinner, torching a hospital, then fucking on the ashes and dead bodies?  A night on the sofa spent coming up with crazy ideas like this?

If you're going for Dinner and then sex, if you are preparing the meal, and it's spicy, make sure you get all of the spices cleaned away, I have a friend who basically once didn't get all the spices cleaned off her hands, and had as she put it best the most unpleasant sex ever.

Capsaicin feels terrible on private bits.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2013, 12:23:11 am »
However, if your partner has peppermint beforehand, then gives you oral, it feels quite intense.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2013, 12:57:26 am »
However, if your partner has peppermint beforehand, then gives you oral, it feels quite intense.
Mind if I ask how you know this?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2013, 01:55:21 am »

Is "intense" taken to mean "in unspeakable agony"?

Also peppermint and capsicum? I've heard of chocolate chilli icecream but there is no way a peppermint-hotsauce cocktail would work!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2013, 11:06:00 am »
Mind if I ask how you know this?

Experimentation.

Also peppermint and capsicum? I've heard of chocolate chilli icecream but there is no way a peppermint-hotsauce cocktail would work!

More like "holy fuck, this feels like some magical KY stuff."

I'd imagine that anything like hot sauce would be agonizing. Just the thought makes me cringe.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2013, 02:46:21 pm »

More like "holy fuck, this feels like some magical KY stuff."

I'd imagine that anything like hot sauce would be agonizing. Just the thought makes me cringe.
Oh come on, it's like taking the cinnamon challenge. In your crotch.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2013, 03:36:20 pm »
Mint or Menthol is NOTHING compared to the pain of capsicum.  Hell, that stuff burns me put on normal parts of my body.  That's why I can only handle Ben Gay or Absorbine Jr.   

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2013, 04:01:24 pm »
Mint or Menthol is NOTHING compared to the pain of capsicum.  Hell, that stuff burns me put on normal parts of my body.  That's why I can only handle Ben Gay or Absorbine Jr.

You've never had homemade peppermint schnapps ice cream, mistaking it for vanilla.  I couldn't taste anything for three days.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2013, 04:04:34 pm »

You've never had homemade peppermint schnapps ice cream, mistaking it for vanilla.  I couldn't taste anything for three days.

Yikes... :p

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2013, 04:24:29 pm »

Some places sell pure capsaicin on a limited basis, and VERY occasionally someone will test it out to see how it works. Pure capsaicin (you literally cannot get any hotter with this chemical) is 16 million Scoville Heat Units. For reference, Tabasco sauce is typically around 2500 SHU. The current record holder for world's hottest chili pepper is a little over 2 million. Pepper spray is 2-5 million.

If you've got a big pot of stew and take a crystal of capsaicin the size of a grain of salt to provide all of the heat for it, it'll make your wife threaten to divorce you (this actually happened to one guy who tested it). It's been described as "smashing your tongue with a hammer" if you try to actually touch a crystal to your tongue.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2013, 04:31:37 pm »
You know, I fucking love thread derailments...

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2013, 04:35:35 pm »

Yikes... :p

oh yeah... it was just icy cold... and then the burn from the tip of tongue all the way down to stomach...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2013, 07:27:52 pm »
You know, I fucking love thread derailments...

I know...they can be quite educational....and entertaining.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2013, 07:35:08 pm »
So, when are we going to post ugly, misogynist lunatics to cringeworthy posts again?

Also, considering this thread's subject:

I AM A NICE GUY

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2013, 07:39:00 pm »
So, when are we going to post ugly, misogynist lunatics to cringeworthy posts again?

Also, considering this thread's subject:

I AM A NICE GUY
I feel like I dropped acid and visited The Spearhead...