Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2072549 times)

Offline maanantai

• Likes to Move It Move It
  • Apprentice
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3720 on: April 12, 2013, 09:29:35 am »
Being sick. It really sucks. Big time. Even if it is just flu.

I've spent over 100 euros to see doctor(s). Just to get time off from work and get to hear that I need to drink lots and try to get some rest. AND over 300 euros at pharmacy to get cough medicine that makes me kinda high and antibiotics that mess up my stomach plus some other stuff that is supposed to make me feel better over time and help me breath while I get there. *sigh*  :-\

And I'm not too hopefull about being up to work by monday. I really do hate mondays.

Saturn500

« Reply #3721 on: April 12, 2013, 02:09:16 pm »
CastleMiner Z being so fucking popular.

It's fucking Minecraft, except you have fucking guns, and the only fucking enemies are fucking zombies! And yet it's one of the fucking top-selling games on fucking XBLIG, somehow beating out much fucking better games like fucking Chronoblast, fucking Prismatic Solid, the fucking Arkedo series, or anything by fucking Zeboyd Games!

What the fuck is up with that?! And the fact that it only costs a fucking fraction of the fucking price for Minecraft itself isn't a fucking adequate explanation!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3722 on: April 12, 2013, 08:26:34 pm »
Pollen. Fuckin everywhere.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3723 on: April 14, 2013, 02:50:46 am »
The lawn mower has a dead battery. On the bright side, it means I don't have to do any mowing today.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3724 on: April 14, 2013, 04:02:40 am »
It snowed today.  I also saw and killed my first mosquito of the year today.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.  Worst of both worlds.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #3725 on: April 14, 2013, 06:13:43 am »
I really, really hate they way some people pluralise "guys".  It's already a plural, "guyses" makes no fucking sense.

I know it's trivial but sometimes it's the trivial things that inexplicably piss you off.
Yes. Same with people saying "bestest" instead of "best", and yes, people still do that after grade two. Because you guyses are my bestest friends!

When I'm being full-on "Uke" I have a bad tendency to use the phrase "Dieded" as a bit of a running joke/callback to a Code Geass fic I read once where the cast kept getting magic-ed back to 5 years old for a week or two and Lelouch would say that every time Rolo got too excited and passed out (SUZAKU-KUNN Rolo dieded agan!!!")

...I can see how it'd weird people out tho.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3726 on: April 14, 2013, 07:02:18 pm »
That teacher who I said probably didn't understand the difference between China, Korea, and Japan is still dumb...
She said that the "Oriental" workers have always been hated, since during strikes for better pay, they would continue to work. Now that doesn't really sound bad, but then she talked about how her husband worked for a packaging company for Sony, and that the Japanese would send the boxes back "for no reason... which makes you think... do they mean it as a threat? Like they think American workers are dumb and lazy?"

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3727 on: April 14, 2013, 07:23:36 pm »
That teacher who I said probably didn't understand the difference between China, Korea, and Japan is still dumb...
She said that the "Oriental" workers have always been hated, since during strikes for better pay, they would continue to work. Now that doesn't really sound bad, but then she talked about how her husband worked for a packaging company for Sony, and that the Japanese would send the boxes back "for no reason... which makes you think... do they mean it as a threat? Like they think American workers are dumb and lazy?"

I didn't know people still used the term "Oriental" other than my mom, though she's never used it in a negative way, has always used it to express how much she finds Asians to be cute, especially little kids and babies.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:28:03 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3728 on: April 14, 2013, 08:27:06 pm »

I didn't know people still used the term "Oriental" other than my mom, though she's never used it in a negative way, has always used it to express how much she finds Asians to be cute, especially little kids and babies.

When she said it, she said "the american workers hated the oriental people for breaking their strikes..."and then went on about how the Japanese worked harder or something. And it wasn't about how they're sometimes pushed too hard or something.... it made me uncomfortable because she acted like they did it just to make the US look bad, not for anything else.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3729 on: April 14, 2013, 09:08:08 pm »
the smell of Nair

Offline rtvc2012

• Pope
« Reply #3730 on: April 15, 2013, 10:31:00 pm »
The phrase "happy-go-lucky"

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3731 on: April 16, 2013, 12:45:02 pm »
My lab partner messaged me saying "Aren't we meeting today?" and that she was already at school. She sounded angry, as if it was my fault I didn't magically predict she was going to be there. If you want to meet, then tell me, jackhole.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3732 on: April 16, 2013, 05:05:51 pm »
Child actors.

If you've worked with them, you know what kind I mean.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3733 on: April 17, 2013, 02:19:21 am »
I said this before on the previous forum, but I'm saying it here because it bears repeating: people who paint an entire group with the same damned brush irritate the fuck outta me.  Saying that all Witnesses are creepy cultists is, to me, no different than saying that all Mexicans are illegals, or all black folks are thieves.

The Witness thing, in particular, bugs the FUCK outta me because -one,- we give other religions leeway, admit that not all members of a religion are fundamentalist dickwads, but the Witnesses seem to -always- get shit on and painted with a brush broad enough to paint the whole of Texas with one stroke.  Two, my mother's a Witness.  You paint them all with that brush, you're painting her with that brush, and I do NOT take kindly to that.  My mother is a kind, caring, hard-working woman who, despite knowing for a fact that I'm an atheist, has helped me to such an extent that I can never fully repay her for it all.  She has never shunned me, or treated me as anything other than her son, like a mother ought to.

Yeah, some of the shit she does irritates me, but she is a good woman, and I can't stand assholes who try to make her, by way of making blanket remarks about all those of her denomination, out to be some kind of mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, prehistoric troglodyte who'd disown her own son because he dared be different.  No, just fucking NO.  You get pissed off when people say that all atheists are presumptuous, arrogant dickheads with god complexes, so don't do the same thing to others, lest you be a hypocrite of the most disgusting sort.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3734 on: April 17, 2013, 07:06:02 am »
When my puppy wakes me up at least an hour before I should be awake...

Jenna pls.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!