Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2070902 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #4005 on: May 28, 2013, 10:27:09 pm »
Made the mistake of reading Youtube comments. Apparently, real punk bands don't advocate a "liberal agenda". I'm sorry, but is there even such a thing as a conservative punk band?
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4006 on: May 28, 2013, 10:38:21 pm »
Made the mistake of reading Youtube comments. Apparently, real punk bands don't advocate a "liberal agenda". I'm sorry, but is there even such a thing as a conservative punk band?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZg-wr-IfzM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZg-wr-IfzM</a>

Sorry, I totally thought of this classic Daily Show interview...lol
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:40:14 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #4007 on: May 29, 2013, 02:31:38 am »
So, as I may have mentioned, I got a new computer of doom a few months ago. I recently beat Mass Effect 1 on it, so I went to play Mass Effect 2.

However, when I tried to install the DLC, it said that ME2 wasn't installed.

The good news is that EA actually has a pretty good customer support system. The guy was able to identify my problem. The bad news is that since Origin came out, all DLC is tied in to Origin, so I can't install it to Steam. Thankfully, I can at least redeem my Steam purchase code on Origin... but now I'm stuck using Origin for ME2.

Oh, well.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #4008 on: May 29, 2013, 06:55:53 pm »
So, as I may have mentioned, I got a new computer of doom a few months ago. I recently beat Mass Effect 1 on it, so I went to play Mass Effect 2.

However, when I tried to install the DLC, it said that ME2 wasn't installed.

The good news is that EA actually has a pretty good customer support system. The guy was able to identify my problem. The bad news is that since Origin came out, all DLC is tied in to Origin, so I can't install it to Steam. Thankfully, I can at least redeem my Steam purchase code on Origin... but now I'm stuck using Origin for ME2.

Oh, well.

Yeah unfortunately that's the deal.

I got free ME2 for buying Dragon Age 2 and had to redeem it on origin. It's the only reason I have origin.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4009 on: May 29, 2013, 07:26:32 pm »
EA likes to brag about Origin numbers, but the only reason anyone has it is because we're forced to get it to play the damn games.

And god dammit, two people just moved in upstairs and their dog is the loudest, yappiest little fucker I've ever heard. Directly above me. Someone's looking to get kicked out mighty fast.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4010 on: May 29, 2013, 07:42:40 pm »
My partner has to pay a 300 dollar water bill because of broken plumbling. The landlord promised to pay the bill but he cant seem to be contacted, so partner has to pay it. Which annoys me because hes poor enough, and i feel guilty when im over and eat his food which makes me not want to go to his place so he can conservfe money
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4011 on: May 29, 2013, 10:48:42 pm »
When you have to get up and do something and your foot is asleep...why does this always happen to me??

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4012 on: May 30, 2013, 01:08:49 am »
Try doing that and you've got a cat on your leg.  You move, you get the dirtiest look ever.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4013 on: May 30, 2013, 02:19:20 am »
Cat:  HUMAN.  You moved.  I did NOT give you permission to MOVE!  *Cat glare of doom*

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4014 on: May 30, 2013, 03:09:34 am »
My cat earlier was loving the new pet comb we got (though I think he was just happy that I was paying attention to him because he was demanding it before I even started combing him)

Then after that he went to lay down in front of the window and gave everyone cat glares.  I think cats just sometimes glare at people for no reason.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4015 on: May 30, 2013, 04:47:33 am »
They are watching us, attempting to understand...the end is nigh, all hail our vampire robot feline overlords!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #4016 on: May 30, 2013, 06:37:36 pm »
Fuck Shockwave Flash and its constant lagging, freezing, and crashing; especially when it does that "let's freeze the video but keep the sound going."  Also, fuck my laptop shitting itself every time I ask it to do something.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #4017 on: May 31, 2013, 01:07:49 am »
So apparently with the latest update, Facebook won't let you remove people from your "inspirational people" list.
Fun fact. If you try to put Adolph Hitler in your "inspirational people" list, it'll be silently deleted within a few days.

Someone had to try it...

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #4018 on: May 31, 2013, 02:41:18 am »
Aaaaannd the girl I took on a date last Monday has informed me that she just wants to be friends. Fuck.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4019 on: May 31, 2013, 02:47:28 am »
Aaaaannd the girl I took on a date last Monday has informed me that she just wants to be friends. Fuck.
I did warn you. An immediate dick slap to the face is the only way to win 'em over. Anything less and they lose interest rather quickly.