Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2075471 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #7395 on: May 26, 2014, 09:07:38 am »
I just accidentally squeezed one of my testicles while trying to cross my legs. Now I'm going to have to put up with a dull ache in my left bollock for the next half hour. Oh joy.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #7396 on: May 26, 2014, 12:19:10 pm »
I just accidentally squeezed one of my testicles while trying to cross my legs. Now I'm going to have to put up with a dull ache in my left bollock for the next half hour. Oh joy.

The perfectly designed male human body at work.

What I want to know is what's the evolutionary advatage of being at risk of sitting on your own testicles everytime you want to rest.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 12:21:37 pm by Katsuro »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7397 on: May 26, 2014, 12:21:01 pm »

What I want to know is what's the evolutionary advatage of being at risk of sitting on your own testicles everytime you want to rest.
Greater fertility, I think.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #7398 on: May 26, 2014, 12:29:59 pm »

Greater fertility, I think.

Well I wasn't being totally serious, I know the reasons testicles are external but it still seems to me that the negative pay off of total vunerability to damaging forces, including your own body weight, is not the ideal way our reproductive systems we could have evolved.  In fact I am actually a tad suprised that downside didn't adversly affect our survival as a species (or the survival of all the other mammals with big exposed dangling nutsacks).

Maybe it's just balance in nature...looks like the Shintoists were right!

Edit:  Or do I mean Taoists?  One of those anyway...I think lol.

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #7399 on: May 26, 2014, 02:01:40 pm »
Speaking of testicular pain, this morning when I got up, I felt a dull pain in my left nut whenever I put pressure on my left foot. I wonder what's causing that...

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7400 on: May 27, 2014, 07:32:26 pm »
Another thing I hate about DeviantART cunts is they make these stamps about how they hate any given work of fiction. Nobody fucking cares and it makes you look like a massive cunt.

I just saw so many horrible things on DeviantART within the last few days. Urge to kill rising.

What's the fucking point of these fucking stamps anyway?

Quoting because relevant:

http://christaboveall.deviantart.com/gallery/

I literally cannot tell if this guy is a poe or not.  Especially with a stamp titled "God makes mistakes."

For the sake of my mental health, I'm calling Poe.

Me too. Those really don't fit well with the usual fundie arguments.

Even Starrceline thinks that this person's going too far.

I find this amusing and hypocritical on her part.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7401 on: May 28, 2014, 12:35:33 am »
I am just annoyed that the terrorists in Bundy Ranch were nice and corralled up together in an organized line.

If someone in a position of power just hit them all at once with a drone strike, we'd save ourselves so much trouble. Now they're gonna scatter on the winds once the fighting gets too bad in the ranch.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7402 on: May 28, 2014, 12:46:36 am »
I am just annoyed that the terrorists in Bundy Ranch were nice and corralled up together in an organized line.

If someone in a position of power just hit them all at once with a drone strike, we'd save ourselves so much trouble. Now they're gonna scatter on the winds once the fighting gets too bad in the ranch.

The problem with that, though, is people would accuse Obama of firing on US citizens with drones (which would be truth, albeit half-truth) and would rally against him, and we'd probably get three more groups led by people like Ted Bundy.

Making martyrs is bad.  Especially considering that a lot of people in this country belong to a religion that idolizes martyrs, even if they believe otherwise.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7403 on: May 28, 2014, 01:50:39 am »

The problem with that, though, is people would accuse Obama of firing on US citizens with drones (which would be truth, albeit half-truth) and would rally against him, and we'd probably get three more groups led by people like Ted Bundy.

Making martyrs is bad.  Especially considering that a lot of people in this country belong to a religion that idolizes martyrs, even if they believe otherwise.

Yes, I can definitely see that in such a country, creating a martyr is a bad idea. It still leaves me feeling disgusted that he gets off scot free. Essentially, for committing acts of terror.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7404 on: May 28, 2014, 02:04:11 am »

Yes, I can definitely see that in such a country, creating a martyr is a bad idea. It still leaves me feeling disgusted that he gets off scot free. Essentially, for committing acts of terror.

It sucks, too.  There are other options, but they are all illegal, and people would just blame the government anyways, because they're ready to blame the governent even if Bundy chokes to death on his own spit.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #7405 on: May 28, 2014, 04:36:14 am »
Guy on Fb said i should kill myself for my issues with numbers
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7406 on: May 28, 2014, 07:12:13 am »

It sucks, too.  There are other options, but they are all illegal, and people would just blame the government anyways, because they're ready to blame the governent even if Bundy chokes to death on his own spit.

This is one of those situations where a Death Note in the right hands would be useful.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7407 on: May 28, 2014, 07:41:36 am »
I can't help but think Bundy will be getting into trouble again soon.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7408 on: May 28, 2014, 09:32:10 am »
...I have to get a root canal done today... .

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7409 on: May 28, 2014, 05:26:22 pm »
Guy on Fb said i should kill myself for my issues with numbers

You should then go haunt the stupid bogen