Author Topic: Murderer to Victims Families: "Fuck all of you."  (Read 6161 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Murderer to Victims Families: "Fuck all of you."
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 11:16:21 am »
Wow. If a movie had someone like this as it's villain I'd roll my eyes at how cartoonisly evil the character was. Im annoyed that such people actually exist.

That is what seems weird to me too. Did he like make a checklist of all the things bad cartoon villains do and is now going through it?

Because his actions just don't make sense. Taunting the family? If this had been race related or religious or something like that I could understand it, but this sounds like he was just some spree killer with no clear ulterior motive.

That T-shirt with "killer" on it? That is something straight out of bad cartoon. (Or that live-action batman series.)

Seriously, all I get is "This guy wants to be the ultimate cartoon villain."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 12:45:24 pm »
Somehow, psychopath does not begin to describe this guy.  He's more of a psychosuperhighway.
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 01:16:38 pm »
Somehow, psychopath does not begin to describe this guy.  He's more of a psychosuperhighway.

His fellow inmates will call him "Flesh-light".

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 02:09:13 pm »
If he's in general population he'll get the "Silver Bullet" = killed, dismembered into tiny pieces and flushed down the toilet.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 02:18:32 pm »
I know some of us here aren't too fond of 'jailhouse justice'... but me? well, the trope 'Even Evil Has Standards' comes to mind.  He wouldn't last two weeks in general pop.  I'm with the Magus here.  Lock him in a deep, dark hole and forget about him.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 02:23:14 pm »
With this attitude, it's honestly his best hope.  He obviously thinks he's a real badass.  He's going to be in for a real shock if he gets put into the general population.

Actually, I think leaving the mortal coil early would be his best hope.

I wasn't being merciful with my suggestion.  He enjoys the attention.  Let's see how he feels when he gets no attention at all for years... and years... and years.

Zachski, in a few years time he'll be forgotten about:  That's the best punishment he can get, that he sits in a prison cell while everyone else moves on and forgets him.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 02:39:01 pm »
I've already forgotten him.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 02:58:18 pm »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 05:32:28 pm »
Yeah, this guy just by the whole "this hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons" line became some sort of over the top crime novel villain.

But I do have to thank him for giving me so many, many lines for my psychotic villains in my own books.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 09:36:30 pm »
I'm trying not to take any pleasure in what this guy will face if he's tossed into general population.  Prison rape isn't really funny, and it's the way our prisoners are treated in this country is one of the greatest human rights issues we face domestically.

That saying, he's made it very difficult not to laugh.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 01:18:30 pm »
I'm trying not to take any pleasure in what this guy will face if he's tossed into general population.  Prison rape isn't really funny, and it's the way our prisoners are treated in this country is one of the greatest human rights issues we face domestically.

That saying, he's made it very difficult not to laugh.

Just wait.  Sooner or later he'll piss off the wrong person in prison and end up going toe-to-toe with someone built like a brick shithouse and with a lot of repressed rage.

And in the meantime, watch the world forget about him.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!