Author Topic: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas  (Read 19208 times)

Offline Creeper in the Night

• Neonate
Re: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2019, 11:11:12 am »
I am at Jacob Harrison’s house right now to watch the video with him and I forgot that logging in at his house would make his IP address show up to the admins, so I might get accused of being a sockpuppet and banned, so can you give us your email address or tell us of some way to contact you so that we can continue discussing about the true meaning of videos after I get banned here?
I use my real name in my email address, so I wouldn't feel comfortable posting it on a forum. That said, I am semi-active over here. My GOG account is private, so giving you the name would be useless, but just start a thread, I'll see it and we can pick up where we left off.

Oh, and when you do, make sure you post all of the notes you took. I know I said I was done helping you, but I guess I can throw you one last bone and point out any dead ends you may be chasing.

How will you be able to find my GOG thread out of all the many threads on the forums?

Just give it a sensible title and I'll see it. I check the forums more or less daily, which is enough to catch it before it falls off the front page.
And here is Jacob Harrison’s post. The title shows that we think we found an important hint to finding the true meaning. https://www.gog.com/forum/general/are_stormcloaks_based_off_of_the_ancient_scandinavians
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:18:10 am by Creeper in the Night »

Offline Creeper in the Night

• Neonate
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2019, 04:28:06 pm »
By tonight or tomorrow, me and Jacob will finish finish our notes on the Skyrim video. If I am banned by then, Jacob will post it in the thread he started on GOG.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 02:43:02 am »
By tonight or tomorrow, me and Jacob will finish finish our notes on the Skyrim video. If I am banned by then, Jacob will post it in the thread he started on GOG.

And we'll be sure to watch it, I guess.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:41 am »
Your dedication is certainly a credit to you.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2019, 08:15:35 am »
Hi I am Jacob Harrison’s new fiancé. For some reason his post on GOG.com is no longer there. It has a 404 error. Luckily he saved most of his notes on his phone. Perhaps GOG staff removed his post considering it to be spam. So where should you and him continue to discuss those videos. His reddit account is JacobStuartHarrison, so if you don’t have a reddit account, you can create one and send him a pm there.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 08:48:56 am by AliceV »
On November 30, 2018, Jacob decided to propose to me at college since he was rejected by Lana. At first I agreed to date him and later accepted his marriage proposal on New Years Day

Art Vandelay

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2019, 08:49:05 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx2V-D-Xdq8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx2V-D-Xdq8</a>
Really, dude.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2019, 08:54:40 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx2V-D-Xdq8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx2V-D-Xdq8</a>
Really, dude.

How DARE you call me a dude! I want you to know that I have great slapping skills and that Jacob Harrison is a tall man so you better not get him angry by insulting me. And you haven’t answered the question on where you and Jacob can continue the discussion since his GOG post is gone..
On November 30, 2018, Jacob decided to propose to me at college since he was rejected by Lana. At first I agreed to date him and later accepted his marriage proposal on New Years Day

Art Vandelay

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2019, 09:05:03 am »
Believe me, we're all familiar with your slapping skills. Especially when denim is involved. But I digress.

Just start a new thread on GOG, this time in the most low traffic subforum you can find, and you should be fine and dandy.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2019, 09:20:16 am »
Believe me, we're all familiar with your slapping skills. Especially when denim is involved. But I digress.

Just start a new thread on GOG, this time in the most low traffic subforum you can find, and you should be fine and dandy.

Here is his new post. https://www.gog.com/forum/elder_scrolls_series/the_true_meaning_of_skyrim

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2019, 02:47:27 pm »
I'm sorry, but the idea of someone being willing to engage with and potentially marry that ugly cretin is just...

...we all know its a sockpuppet.

Don't even bother.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2019, 04:10:03 pm »
Jacob finished posting about the true meaning in that topic he started.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2019, 04:14:09 pm »
I'm sorry, but the idea of someone being willing to engage with and potentially marry that ugly cretin is just...

...we all know its a sockpuppet.

Don't even bother.

He is a true gentleman which is hard to find nowadays because many men treat us women like sex objects. You better watch it, or I will give you a good kick in the balls. Jacob is tall and handsome. That picture he uploaded was just one bad picture on a hot summer day before he took a good shower, got a good haircut, and shaved his beard.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 04:29:58 pm by AliceV »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2019, 04:42:55 pm »
...tall and handsome...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAyou're dumb as a sack of bricks if you think anyone's buying this for a second.

I'm just waiting for the laughable "me, Creeper, Shawn and Jacob all at his house" post.

"Lady", no showering or haircut can fix that big ol' oink oink oink nose.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2019, 05:06:42 pm »
...tall and handsome...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAyou're dumb as a sack of bricks if you think anyone's buying this for a second.

I'm just waiting for the laughable "me, Creeper, Shawn and Jacob all at his house" post.

"Lady", no showering or haircut can fix that big ol' oink oink oink nose.

How racist of you. Nose shapes are ethnic characteristics. He has 25% Polish Ancestry which is why he has a snubbed nose.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2019, 05:58:24 pm »
Hi I am Jacob Harrison’s new fiancé. For some reason his post on GOG.com is no longer there. It has a 404 error. Luckily he saved most of his notes on his phone. Perhaps GOG staff removed his post considering it to be spam. So where should you and him continue to discuss those videos. His reddit account is JacobStuartHarrison, so if you don’t have a reddit account, you can create one and send him a pm there.

....oh my god.

Ironbite-dude you're worse then Dynamite Paragon.