Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 117524 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2012, 04:06:16 pm »
I had a dream I was taking a shower with giant grasshoppers.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Art Vandelay

« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2012, 04:16:20 pm »
Last night I dreamed that I was trying to sleep while little kids kept running in and out of my bedroom. I eventually yelled at the top of my lungs for them to shut the fuck up and piss off, and in the ultimate twist of irony, actually yelled it for real and ended up waking myself (and most likely the neighbours) up.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2012, 06:45:25 pm »
I had a dream I was taking a shower with giant grasshoppers.

....kinky.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2012, 07:03:35 pm »
I had a dream that I was a body guard for Kim Jong Il.  We were in a motel for some reason.  I had a towel golem as a sidekick and was repeatedly attacked by ghosts (which looked like a cross between white Pac Man ghosts and those monsters from Minecraft).  I failed to protect him, and the ghosts came after me next.  Two of my friends then showed up to help me, both of whom are second-degree black belts and accomplished shooters.  One of them could run through closed doors.

I woke up before the situation could be resolved.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Saturn500

« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2012, 07:13:36 pm »
ghosts (which looked like a cross between white Pac Man ghosts and those monsters from Minecraft)

So... they were Ghasts?

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2012, 07:50:08 pm »
You know you spend too much time reading fantasy books and superhero comics, watching action flicks, and playing video games when you have a nightmare of being trapped in a police car as the Dark One launches missiles ahead of Tarmon Gai'don and Lady Deadpool comes to rescue you from the darkspawn.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2012, 08:28:52 pm »
I had a dream where I was a My Little Pony, and there were a bunch of other ponies living in some house in the woods, but they were being abducted and mind-controlled by the bad guys who lived in some other house in the woods and the basement was also a parking garage.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2012, 08:41:33 pm »
ghosts (which looked like a cross between white Pac Man ghosts and those monsters from Minecraft)

So... they were Ghasts?

Slightly less blocky than that, but basically.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2012, 08:46:14 pm »
Had two dreams last night.

The first one involved me and some chick going to university for some reason, where we came across Obama running the till at an asian store, the girl asks obama about these vacation photos, but obama said he hasn't printed them out yet since there are no printers in the nearest suburbs. So me, mum and my sister drive him to our house, and during the entire way obama kept grabbing my cock. When we pass the police station, I get too uncomfortable and yell out that hes molesting me. So i threaten to stab his balls with a pen until he gets arrested.

The second dream involved me and two other people finding a house (which is actually a pirate ship washed on shore) and going inside. Inside we find a pair of elephants getting drunk and they offer us to join them, we drink for a little bit but then notice corpses are all over the ship, skeletons and propped up in their chairs. We ask the elephants but they dont know why there were there. So we freak out and leave, the doorway of the house then clicks and gets covered with spiky teeth. Then a bunch of undead magic pirates wearing sunglasses ride up to us on horses and suck us into another world using their sunglasses. This world is just a replica of the ship. In the outside world, homer and bart simpson defeat the pirates by sucking them into their own sunglasses, and released us by doing something to the pirates sunglasses.
Homer and Bart then transformed into the charmed ones, and we went back to out place to celebrate with chocolate pudding.`
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline tygerarmy

• Zombie Dog Breeder
  • Pope
  • I'm not naked I'm Tattooed
    • Facebook
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2012, 07:08:49 am »

So... they were Ghasts?

Slightly less blocky than that, but basically.

Super Mario Ghosts?

Twitter Soldier in sour armor tumblr

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2012, 04:59:06 pm »
I had a dream about Otakon last light.  The con was going on as usual until it came to the end of the night and I couldn't remember the room number of where I was staying or even which hotel it was at. (I had such great memory in this dream.  :P)  Instead I went around to random rooms knocking on the door every night to find somewhere to crash.  People were surprisingly amenable to this.  The con also went on much longer than normal since I stayed in a good 10 different rooms over the course of the dream.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2012, 03:20:16 pm »
I had a dream like an episode of Castle(the TV series), only it was supernatural. In a previous episode Castle and Beckett had dealt with the remnants of an ancient pre-human civilisation who slept in stasis pods below the sea. They were humanoid, but had snakes/tentacles as hair, Medusa-style (non-motile, though), all the way down the spine to the lower back. Their skin color was a mix of human tones and blue. Their architecture was in themes of bronze(a bit like Asgard in the Thor movie) and blue tanks of fluid.

These remnants were now slowly integrating into human society, but now a second city(actually just a large room) of pods was waking up, and they were somehow misinterpreting the situation and trying to eradicate humanity. Two of them were having a throwdown inside the aquatic city because one of them was trying to stop it, and thats all I remember.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2012, 10:22:52 am »
I had a dream that I was raising a black puppy named Sidney. She was very well-behaved and loving, and it was bittersweet to see her get adopted (by a lesbian couple, no less).

Later in the dream, a bunch of people from the computer science department at my school decided they were fed up with America and wanted to head to Europe. Sadly, Europe refused to let them enter, so a guy named Kevin in the group shouted, "I'm going to Brazil! The women there are just as hot!" Everyone else cheered, "Yeah!" and stampeded towards the nearest airport, leaving me alone in the cafeteria.

With everyone gone, I decided to raise another puppy. This one was less than an inch tall, easily fitting in the palm of my hand. I filled a tiny water dish for him and he happily drank from it, and for the rest of the dream I obsessively filled the dish to ensure he had enough to drink.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Art Vandelay

« Reply #163 on: October 10, 2012, 12:47:41 am »
Last night I dreamed that people kept breaking into my house (and for some reason, they were all black. I suppose my subconscious is racist). Only I could fly, so my solution was to perch on the top of the doorway with a knife in each hand, and every time someone broke in, I'd swoop down and go all stabby on them.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2012, 11:56:46 am »
I dreamt that I was in a restaurant with a couple friends trying to decide what I wanted to eat. I was ready to order the chicken, which sounded delicious, but I noticed that it was priced at $60. The waiter noticed that I was looking at the chicken and began a little speech trying to persuade me to order it and boost the bill. I wouldn't fall for this, though, and the waiter grew impatient and left while I was still trying to decide what I wanted. After half an hour of debate, I finally decided to order pizza. They had a bizarre sizing system for it -- small was size 0, 1, or 3, medium was size 5, 7, 9, and it went up to large and extra-large in what appeared to be pants sizes. The waiter returned and apologized for forgetting about us for half an hour, and I ordered a size 3 pizza with just cheese. He seemed irritated that I took so long to order something so plain. He stormed away from the table to put in my order, and I was left feeling guilty as hell.