Author Topic: The most important announcement on this thread.  (Read 25400 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
The most important announcement on this thread.
« on: August 31, 2018, 08:08:22 pm »
I feared getting judged by God for leaving the Catholic Church again over discovering that the rightful line went through Harold Godwinson. However I did further research into English history and discovered who the actual true heir is so now I don’t have that problem anymore and converted back to Catholicism and will have to confess again for leaving Catholicism again and the masturbations I did.

During the Anglo Saxon period of England before the Vikings invaded, the dominant Kingdom was Mercia during the period known as the Mercian Supremacy. Much of Mercia was later conquered by the Danes and the last Mercian King Ceolwulf died in 879. However I traced the line of succession to the Mercian throne. It goes through the Kings of the Welsh Kingdom of Gwynedd and then later the Principality of Wales before it was conquered by the English.

I traced the rightful heirs to Wales and the furthest I got to was this guy. https://www.geni.com/people/Charles-Bassett/1945421?through=1945346 He died, but his heirs should be crowned Prince of Wales, King of Mercia, and Bretwalda(Overlord) of the English. The Kingdom of Wessex should be restored as a puppet Kingdom of Mercia. The rightful heir of Wessex should become King of Wessex.

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe so now I am going to write about what happened in that universe to promote the English monarchist legitimist cause and how the rightful heirs can be restored and to teach a lesson on extramarital sex. It often causes disasters, though it is rare that it causes a Kingdom to fall like it did in the parallel universe. There are probably parallel universes where Republics fell over a cuckold.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: The most important announcement on this thread.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 08:19:06 pm »
OK, I'm calling Poe.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 08:22:25 pm »
Well.

It shan't present a challenge for the Royal Mint at least.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 08:55:51 pm »
Now I made the National anthem based on what it was in the parallel universe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLbknFG6Tg&feature=youtu.be

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 09:09:57 pm »
But if you go back even further, the Saxons were just invaders (pagan invaders, no less) with no legitimate claims to any of the British fiefs and simply took it by force. Took it by force from those who brought civilisation and Christianity to what is now England, no less. Therefore, shouldn't the true rightful ruler of not just Britannia but all of Europe, North Africa, Anatolia and the Levant be the Roman Empire? Makes sense, no.

In fact, it makes your life even easier as there was no hereditary rule below the Emperor himself. Governors were appointed based on merit (in theory). Therefore, you only need to find one True Heir, and you have not just England but pretty much the rest of Christendom and a good chunk of Islamdom (or whatever the fuck it's called) covered.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 09:24:55 pm »
But if you go back even further, the Saxons were just invaders (pagan invaders, no less) with no legitimate claims to any of the British fiefs and simply took it by force. Took it by force from those who brought civilisation and Christianity to what is now England, no less. Therefore, shouldn't the true rightful ruler of not just Britannia but all of Europe, North Africa, Anatolia and the Levant be the Roman Empire? Makes sense, no.

In fact, it makes your life even easier as there was no hereditary rule below the Emperor himself. Governors were appointed based on merit (in theory). Therefore, you only need to find one True Heir, and you have not just England but pretty much the rest of Christendom and a good chunk of Islamdom (or whatever the fuck it's called) covered.

The Romans withdrew from Britain and then the Roman Empire fell, so the Anglo Saxons who settled after the withdrawal established their Kingdom’s legitimately.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 09:33:31 pm »

The Romans withdrew from Britain and then the Roman Empire fell, so the Anglo Saxons who settled after the withdrawal established their Kingdom’s legitimately.

They withdrew because they didn't have the strength to both maintain their current empire and defend against the pagans from Germania. The very same pagans who would take advantage of the Roman withdrawal to establish control over the formally Christian lands in southern Britannia. If their rule is legitimate, then so is every usurper throughout history, up to and including the Windsors.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 10:49:18 pm »
Now I made the National anthem based on what it was in the parallel universe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLbknFG6Tg&feature=youtu.be
Jacob, have you asked a single British person what they think of your "national anthem?"

There's possibly a descendent of Boudica working in a post office, a bar or teaching Primary somewhere. Gonna go and terrify them, Jakey?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:51:04 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 12:14:05 am »
I am now divided between who I consider to be more annoying.

Jake Harrison or Jake Paul. Who is the worst Jake?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 08:38:28 am »

They withdrew because they didn't have the strength to both maintain their current empire and defend against the pagans from Germania. The very same pagans who would take advantage of the Roman withdrawal to establish control over the formally Christian lands in southern Britannia. If their rule is legitimate, then so is every usurper throughout history, up to and including the Windsors.

But since the Romans withdrew, they did not usurp any power they just filled in the power vacuum. Besides they later converted to Catholicism and the Roman Catholic Church was the successor to the Roman Empire.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 09:11:26 am »
But since the Romans withdrew, they did not usurp any power they just filled in the power vacuum. Besides they later converted to Catholicism and the Roman Catholic Church was the successor to the Roman Empire.
My point is that they withdrew because they were under attack from the very same pagans from Germania that went over to Britain and seized power. They may have attacked in Gaul rather than Britannia, but the end result is no different to if they had attacked Britannia directly. And yes, they converted generations later, but I really don't see how that retroactively makes their initial power grab legitimate. Consider the modern day. If the UK government were to completely collapse, would you be okay with some opportunistic Islamic militias moving in and Balkanising the country, or would you be if anything even more desperate to see your True Heir take power? After all, they're not directly usurping the old government, just filling a power vacuum, and there's a chance that they'll convert to Christianity a few generations later, so it's all perfectly legit, no?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2018, 09:36:58 am »
My point is that they withdrew because they were under attack from the very same pagans from Germania that went over to Britain and seized power. They may have attacked in Gaul rather than Britannia, but the end result is no different to if they had attacked Britannia directly. And yes, they converted generations later, but I really don't see how that retroactively makes their initial power grab legitimate. Consider the modern day. If the UK government were to completely collapse, would you be okay with some opportunistic Islamic militias moving in and Balkanising the country, or would you be if anything even more desperate to see your True Heir take power? After all, they're not directly usurping the old government, just filling a power vacuum, and there's a chance that they'll convert to Christianity a few generations later, so it's all perfectly legit, no?

No because the Muslims are viscous persecutors of Christianity and have a lesser chance of converting to Christianity than pagans. And converting to the successor Church of the Roman Empire legitimizes any illegitimacy, a good example would be the Frankish King Clovis after his conversion to Christianity.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2018, 09:49:41 am »
No because the Muslims are viscous persecutors of Christianity and have a lesser chance of converting to Christianity than pagans. And converting to the successor Church of the Roman Empire legitimizes any illegitimacy, a good example would be the Frankish King Clovis after his conversion to Christianity.
Might I remind you that Germanic pagans are the guys who not only destroyed the Western Roman Empire, but later built pretty much their entire economy around raiding Christian lands for both loot and slaves, and later on outright invasion. Sure, they lost in the end (by "lost", I mean their descendents eventually converted for the sake of political gain, not that their conquests were ever reclaimed by their rightful owners), but they were every bit as vicious as the Muslims, and arguably far more successful at what they did.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2018, 11:03:37 am »
Well in the context of the time, slavery was common back then and was practiced under the Romans too. And as I said, converting legitimizes any previous illegitimacy as the Church was the successor to the Roman Empire.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 11:24:23 am »
Well in the context of the time, slavery was common back then and was practiced under the Romans too. And as I said, converting legitimizes any previous illegitimacy as the Church was the successor to the Roman Empire.
See this is where it gets baffling, Roman empire-stabs, scourges and impales Christ to wood, imprisons and tortures his followers turning some of them into live cat food. Constantine rocks up and suddenly it's all sweet and all is forgiven, how the fuck does that work?