Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548384 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #960 on: August 15, 2013, 02:23:33 am »
I'm actually reading that as a racist's sarcastic idea of what they think feminism is.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #961 on: August 15, 2013, 04:48:08 am »

Casual racism from a SJW is normal. Most Jews are good, it's the ones that are supportive of Israel's highly ironic (although, to be fair, anyone who knows all the batshit insanity in the Old Testament would have seen this a mile away) genocidal racist campaign that are cuntwagons.

Fat privilege is not being gawked at and fetishized when your clothing tears.

What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #962 on: August 15, 2013, 04:55:56 am »
Is "problematic" ever used as a legitimate term, or is it always this passive-aggressive not-actually-making-a-point thing?

Also, I'm not sure what confuses me more: That these "straight people/white people/male people I hate you" types think that people even care, or that there are enough who are actually sensitive enough to try to counter them & make them THINK that people care.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #963 on: August 15, 2013, 06:06:36 am »
Is "problematic" ever used as a legitimate term, or is it always this passive-aggressive not-actually-making-a-point thing?

Also, I'm not sure what confuses me more: That these "straight people/white people/male people I hate you" types think that people even care, or that there are enough who are actually sensitive enough to try to counter them & make them THINK that people care.
I use it legitimately, I don't know about others.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

wrightway

« Reply #964 on: August 15, 2013, 12:40:01 pm »
I'll screenshot the post when I find it (as I saw the debate about it in an anon tumblr group and they didn't link back to the in game debate) but apparently the trans mod on a game I play is just pretending to be trans to force social justice issues on the game community. I'd take it with a grain of salt if I hadn't heard it backed up by several community members I trust and respect. S/he is also pulling a Red and trying to identify as a POC when they're whiter than I am.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #965 on: August 15, 2013, 01:25:31 pm »
Franz the Cat was the Drawn Together of the early 70's. It was meant to be crude and offensive.

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #966 on: August 15, 2013, 03:27:52 pm »

I'm so grateful that some anonymous dumbass on the internet tolerates me.  ::)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #967 on: August 15, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »

Sure.

Firefly references aside, though, I do think there is a legitimate use for "problematic" in a social justice context. Criticising something as problematic is different from declaring it irredeemably wrong, and that's often a useful distinction to make.
Σא

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #968 on: August 15, 2013, 10:04:10 pm »

Sure.

Firefly references aside, though, I do think there is a legitimate use for "problematic" in a social justice context. Criticising something as problematic is different from declaring it irredeemably wrong, and that's often a useful distinction to make.
Is it sad I knew what that link would be without clicking it or looking at the 2nd paragraph? That said, someone know how to make an Ice Planet?

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #969 on: August 16, 2013, 12:18:38 am »
Dear white feminist shitlords. You are among the most privilege group on the planet, if not the most. It doesn’t matter if you’re a feminist (in fact most white and jewish feminist just want to benefit themselves and their race with feminism and cause the destruction of PoC cultures and societies, and you can NEVER experience or know of the experience of People of Colour), accept and CHECK your FUCKING privilege.

You like to ignore it and whenever the topic gets brought up, you divert it with blame solely being on the white men only, but your privilege exceeds white men and goes unchecked in your circle jerks of acting like you care about PoC’s or WoC’s when in reality just want to be a black sheep with a victim complex.

Because your race institutionally controls everything and benefits from the struggles of PoC and WoC, you can not be the victim of the institution of rape (which your race has created), rape is a power institution, rape can only occur when an oppressed individual (Women of Colour inclusively) is sexually violated by a individual of power (White men), because of your institutional privilege in society and throughout history, you have immense power influence and privilege; YOU CAN NEVER BE RAPE BECAUSE OF THIS. You can be sexually violated, but not raped. Get it right if you want to be true allies in ending white supremacy and white privilege.

I’m sick and tired of spoiled white bitches who cry about it when you can never be a victim of it, your privilege in the past has gotten a lot of Men of Colour LYNCHED because of your constant lies and false accusations which occur daily. Even today thousands of innocent men of colour are falsely convicted and prosecuted. Because of your privilege you have maintained a position in society which with the point of your finger has gotten men of colour lynched and executed. Check it and educate yourselves.

This is the same anti-Semite I posted about in the Things People Say on the Internet thread.

Intersectionality, amirite?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Thejebusfire

• The Beast
« Reply #970 on: August 16, 2013, 12:42:28 am »
Would that be from a white woman of color?

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #971 on: August 16, 2013, 12:48:29 am »

Sure.

Is it sad I knew what that link would be without clicking it or looking at the 2nd paragraph? That said, someone know how to make an Ice Planet?
http://tastyplanner.com/blog/articles/The-Problem-with-Ice-Planets
lo and behold! Though I always though that if I had to try, I'd make the planet core out of meringue and then use her method to cover it with ice cream.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #972 on: August 16, 2013, 01:23:01 am »
I'd be interested in seeing the term used sensibly.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #973 on: August 16, 2013, 02:59:57 am »
Dear white feminist shitlords. You are among the most privilege group on the planet, if not the most. It doesn’t matter if you’re a feminist (in fact most white and jewish feminist just want to benefit themselves and their race with feminism and cause the destruction of PoC cultures and societies, and you can NEVER experience or know of the experience of People of Colour), accept and CHECK your FUCKING privilege.

You like to ignore it and whenever the topic gets brought up, you divert it with blame solely being on the white men only, but your privilege exceeds white men and goes unchecked in your circle jerks of acting like you care about PoC’s or WoC’s when in reality just want to be a black sheep with a victim complex.

Because your race institutionally controls everything and benefits from the struggles of PoC and WoC, you can not be the victim of the institution of rape (which your race has created), rape is a power institution, rape can only occur when an oppressed individual (Women of Colour inclusively) is sexually violated by a individual of power (White men), because of your institutional privilege in society and throughout history, you have immense power influence and privilege; YOU CAN NEVER BE RAPE BECAUSE OF THIS. You can be sexually violated, but not raped. Get it right if you want to be true allies in ending white supremacy and white privilege.

I’m sick and tired of spoiled white bitches who cry about it when you can never be a victim of it, your privilege in the past has gotten a lot of Men of Colour LYNCHED because of your constant lies and false accusations which occur daily. Even today thousands of innocent men of colour are falsely convicted and prosecuted. Because of your privilege you have maintained a position in society which with the point of your finger has gotten men of colour lynched and executed. Check it and educate yourselves.

This is the same anti-Semite I posted about in the Things People Say on the Internet thread.

Intersectionality, amirite?

I suppose rape apology is now trendy among the foam-at-the-mouth SJWs these days. I've been seeing it more and more.

Would you like us here or there?
Would you like us in a house?
Would you like us with a mouse?
Would you like us in a box?
Would you like us with a fox?

Would you like us in a car?
Look at us, look at us! Here we are!
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Thejebusfire

• The Beast
« Reply #974 on: August 16, 2013, 02:19:43 pm »
Black Men:
When will you stop praising these white women? I mean, they have absolutely NO loyalty to you yet you praise them while bashing black women? Why?!

You do know that they’re only using you right? You’ll never be fully accepted into their life or lifestyle no matter how big her ass is or how mean her sneaker game is.

White women never have and never will love you so keep drinking the white women’s poison. Lets see how how far that takes you.