Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548369 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #975 on: August 16, 2013, 02:42:58 pm »
Huh, that one's actually new to me.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #976 on: August 16, 2013, 06:04:51 pm »
Dear white feminist shitlords. You are among the most privilege group on the planet, if not the most. It doesn’t matter if you’re a feminist (in fact most white and jewish feminist just want to benefit themselves and their race with feminism and cause the destruction of PoC cultures and societies, and you can NEVER experience or know of the experience of People of Colour), accept and CHECK your FUCKING privilege.

You like to ignore it and whenever the topic gets brought up, you divert it with blame solely being on the white men only, but your privilege exceeds white men and goes unchecked in your circle jerks of acting like you care about PoC’s or WoC’s when in reality just want to be a black sheep with a victim complex.

Because your race institutionally controls everything and benefits from the struggles of PoC and WoC, you can not be the victim of the institution of rape (which your race has created), rape is a power institution, rape can only occur when an oppressed individual (Women of Colour inclusively) is sexually violated by a individual of power (White men), because of your institutional privilege in society and throughout history, you have immense power influence and privilege; YOU CAN NEVER BE RAPE BECAUSE OF THIS. You can be sexually violated, but not raped. Get it right if you want to be true allies in ending white supremacy and white privilege.

I’m sick and tired of spoiled white bitches who cry about it when you can never be a victim of it, your privilege in the past has gotten a lot of Men of Colour LYNCHED because of your constant lies and false accusations which occur daily. Even today thousands of innocent men of colour are falsely convicted and prosecuted. Because of your privilege you have maintained a position in society which with the point of your finger has gotten men of colour lynched and executed. Check it and educate yourselves.

This is the same anti-Semite I posted about in the Things People Say on the Internet thread.

Intersectionality, amirite?

Dear so-called social justice people:

Every time you even consider the possibility of saying that non-consensual sex wasn't rape because of reason X, I want you to perform the following exercise: Imagine yourself in front of a mirror. Imagine that the person looking back is the most disgusting men's rights activist ever to post on Reddit. Imagine your reflection saying the words "It wasn't rape, she was dressed like a slut".

If you are not sufficiently disgusted, I give up. You are a lost cause.
Σא

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #977 on: August 16, 2013, 07:44:05 pm »
Dear white feminist shitlords. You are among the most privilege group on the planet, if not the most. It doesn’t matter if you’re a feminist (in fact most white and jewish feminist just want to benefit themselves and their race with feminism and cause the destruction of PoC cultures and societies, and you can NEVER experience or know of the experience of People of Colour), accept and CHECK your FUCKING privilege.

You like to ignore it and whenever the topic gets brought up, you divert it with blame solely being on the white men only, but your privilege exceeds white men and goes unchecked in your circle jerks of acting like you care about PoC’s or WoC’s when in reality just want to be a black sheep with a victim complex.

Because your race institutionally controls everything and benefits from the struggles of PoC and WoC, you can not be the victim of the institution of rape (which your race has created), rape is a power institution, rape can only occur when an oppressed individual (Women of Colour inclusively) is sexually violated by a individual of power (White men), because of your institutional privilege in society and throughout history, you have immense power influence and privilege; YOU CAN NEVER BE RAPE BECAUSE OF THIS. You can be sexually violated, but not raped. Get it right if you want to be true allies in ending white supremacy and white privilege.

I’m sick and tired of spoiled white bitches who cry about it when you can never be a victim of it, your privilege in the past has gotten a lot of Men of Colour LYNCHED because of your constant lies and false accusations which occur daily. Even today thousands of innocent men of colour are falsely convicted and prosecuted. Because of your privilege you have maintained a position in society which with the point of your finger has gotten men of colour lynched and executed. Check it and educate yourselves.

This is the same anti-Semite I posted about in the Things People Say on the Internet thread.

Intersectionality, amirite?

Dear so-called social justice people:

Every time you even consider the possibility of saying that non-consensual sex wasn't rape because of reason X, I want you to perform the following exercise: Imagine yourself in front of a mirror. Imagine that the person looking back is the most disgusting men's rights activist ever to post on Reddit. Imagine your reflection saying the words "It wasn't rape, she was dressed like a slut".

If you are not sufficiently disgusted, I give up. You are a lost cause.

I think they have a nerve accusing all white feminists of having victim complexes, when their whole world revolves around constantly complaining about how no one else is capable of suffering as much as them.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #978 on: August 17, 2013, 04:56:37 pm »

I have to ask; is this guy serious? Everything I have come to learn about asexuality can be summed up in "no desire to have sex." Not that an asexual won't have sex, just that there is no desire for it. But it strikes me that this guy is basically telling me I can call myself an asexual just because I haven't gotten laid in almost a year.

I really think this is just a case of Special Snowflake Syndrome, though.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #979 on: August 17, 2013, 05:04:30 pm »

I have to ask; is this guy serious? Everything I have come to learn about asexuality can be summed up in "no desire to have sex." Not that an asexual won't have sex, just that there is no desire for it. But it strikes me that this guy is basically telling me I can call myself an asexual just because I haven't gotten laid in almost a year.

The exact opposite. They're saying that being asexual is a matter of not experiencing sexual attraction, and whether they have sex or not is an entirely different question.
Σא

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #980 on: August 17, 2013, 11:08:28 pm »

The exact opposite. They're saying that being asexual is a matter of not experiencing sexual attraction, and whether they have sex or not is an entirely different question.
Which as a whole nother can of worms. If they're having sex, and they're not being raped, they clearly have sexual attraction. They're getting boners/wet.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #981 on: August 17, 2013, 11:27:08 pm »
Ah, no, not necessarily.

Being aroused is a physical thing.  The body responds to stimulation of such even without the urging of the mind.  Just because you have no sexual attraction doesn't mean your body doesn't react to stimuli with arousal.

Logic like yours is often used to defend the notion that men can't be raped, because "penetration has to be involved, and men don't get hard if they aren't wanting to have sex."  Which is biologically wrong.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #982 on: August 17, 2013, 11:28:17 pm »
Ah, no, not necessarily.

Being aroused is a physical thing.  The body responds to stimulation of such even without the urging of the mind.  Just because you have no sexual attraction doesn't mean your body doesn't react to stimuli with arousal.

Logic like yours is often used to defend the notion that men can't be raped, because "penetration has to be involved, and men don't get hard if they aren't wanting to have sex."  Which is biologically wrong.
Okay, but with asexuals, how can they get aroused?
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #983 on: August 17, 2013, 11:34:57 pm »
Ah, no, not necessarily.

Do you lack critical reading skills?

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #984 on: August 17, 2013, 11:37:47 pm »
Ah, no, not necessarily.

No, I figured asexuals could not get aroused, even with stimuli.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #985 on: August 17, 2013, 11:46:11 pm »
Ah, no, not necessarily.

No, the body often gets aroused against the will of the mind.

It's one of the things that makes rape as horrible as it actually is.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #986 on: August 17, 2013, 11:50:15 pm »
Ah, no, not necessarily.

No, the body often gets aroused against the will of the mind.

It's one of the things that makes rape as horrible as it actually is.
Ahh, okay. Yeah, I thought for asexuals it was pretty much impossible for them to get aroused.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #987 on: August 18, 2013, 12:01:09 am »
Asexuals can still experience physical arousal, but likely don't experience the mental side of it that most of us attach to it without even thinking.  That said, an asexual can still have sex and not be raped; they may be (willingly, of course) satisfying the sexual needs of their partner.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #988 on: August 18, 2013, 12:06:20 am »
Ravynous managed to explain it better than I was trying.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #989 on: August 18, 2013, 12:16:59 am »
I speak personally, from experience, as I've slept with a few women, and I've not been attracted to their gender.

For me, its more that it felt good and I got something out of it. Not out of attraction to their gender or looks.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer