Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548459 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #1245 on: September 10, 2013, 01:18:05 am »
CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.

I personally know a couple of people who want to have kids but can't cause of sterility or their womb being damaged. And if you ever said that shit to them I would punch you in the fucking nose.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 01:20:34 am by Booker DeWitt »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1246 on: September 10, 2013, 02:02:25 am »
http://shitrichcollegekidssay.tumblr.com/

Most of it wouldn't fall under an SJW tag, but this one was just so full of what the fuckery.

“I purposefully call some straight people–who I know are sterile–breeders: I think it’s hilarious–especially when they actually care about having kids.”

Edit because someone is already making the implication that the term "Breeder" is cissexist. I'm trying to wrap my brain around how that works.

Well that's just being a dick.

But, why is he doing this? Does he hate straight people or is he a dick to everyone with this being just one particular way to insult and hurt people? I mean like "breeder" calls to infertile straigth couples and homophobic slurs against gay couples etc.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1247 on: September 10, 2013, 02:12:37 am »

Most of it wouldn't fall under an SJW tag, but this one was just so full of what the fuckery.

“I purposefully call some straight people–who I know are sterile–breeders: I think it’s hilarious–especially when they actually care about having kids.”

Edit because someone is already making the implication that the term "Breeder" is cissexist. I'm trying to wrap my brain around how that works.

But, why is he doing this? Does he hate straight people or is he a dick to everyone with this being just one particular way to insult and hurt people? I mean like "breeder" calls to infertile straigth couples and homophobic slurs against gay couples etc.

I can understand how "breeder" could be seen as cissexist in the sense that it erases straight trans* people who cannot have children due to hormone therapy. I think it's more of a reflection on the person who originally said the quote though.

In general I like Shit Rich College Kids Say. Just when I get too full of obnoxious shit like hope for humanity, I read a few quotes from the privileged chucklefucks currently infesting America's top educational institutions, and immediately sink back into the abyss between cynicism and waiting for some sort of revolution.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1248 on: September 10, 2013, 02:13:58 am »
Calling a sterile person a "breeder" as an insult doesn't even make sense. I know that it's probably his intention to remind them of their inability to have children, but it's like calling an overweight person Skeletor.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #1249 on: September 10, 2013, 02:18:17 am »

I can understand how "breeder" could be seen as cissexist in the sense that it erases straight trans* people who cannot have children due to hormone therapy. I think it's more of a reflection on the person who originally said the quote though.

In general I like Shit Rich College Kids Say. Just when I get too full of obnoxious shit like hope for humanity, I read a few quotes from the privileged chucklefucks currently infesting America's top educational institutions, and immediately sink back into the abyss between cynicism and waiting for some sort of revolution.

You mean like how 15% of the student body of the best schools out there aren't actually academically qualified to be there but their dad is loaded? Yeah people go to College expecting some type of liberal haven. I know a guy at my alma mater who said people protesting about the UC tuition hikes were just lazy and didn't work for their money. This guy owned a luxury car that his parents gave him the money for and proudly cheated on his Business Administration degree.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1250 on: September 10, 2013, 02:28:47 am »

You mean like how 15% of the student body of the best schools out there aren't actually academically qualified to be there but their dad is loaded? Yeah people go to College expecting some type of liberal haven. I know a guy at my alma mater who said people protesting about the UC tuition hikes were just lazy and didn't work for their money. This guy owned a luxury car that his parents gave him the money for and proudly cheated on his Business Administration degree.

Wow, what an asshole. Did you report him? (I understand if you didn't, given his parents' power.)

Times like this also make me wonder if there should be a site for exposing plagiarists online. >_>

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1251 on: September 10, 2013, 03:34:28 am »

I think this was posted before but bears repeating.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1252 on: September 10, 2013, 02:41:48 pm »
YOU....ARE....WHITE...YOU....DUMB....BITCH!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1253 on: September 10, 2013, 06:49:39 pm »
Anyone have a link to her blog? I want to check it out in order to decide whether or not I think she's a troll.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1254 on: September 10, 2013, 09:13:34 pm »
Transnigger...wow. Just...wow. That has me immaturely giggling.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1255 on: September 10, 2013, 10:39:18 pm »

Okay, so I'm not the only one.  I feel slightly more relieved, now.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

wrightway

« Reply #1256 on: September 10, 2013, 10:50:15 pm »

I would dearly love to see someone take the piss with this girl by claiming to be a trans* POC who is being triggered because this bitch is appropriating their culture. Her response should be hilarious.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1257 on: September 10, 2013, 10:54:54 pm »

I would dearly love to see someone take the piss with this girl by claiming to be a trans* POC who is being triggered because this bitch is appropriating their culture. Her response should be hilarious.

There are already POC pissed at "transethnics" and people like her. Transethnic already has a meaning - it refers to children adopted by families of a different race, which unlike these special snowflakes' ideas of what they are, is a real thing that actually happens.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #1258 on: September 10, 2013, 11:27:23 pm »

There are already POC pissed at "transethnics" and people like her. Transethnic already has a meaning - it refers to children adopted by families of a different race, which unlike these special snowflakes' ideas of what they are, is a real thing that actually happens.

Not only that but also biracial people who struggle between multiple racial identity are insulted. And notice they only every pick "popular" ethnicity to be. Transgender people exist in all spectrum but not once have I ever head a "transethnic" person claim to be something like Sorb, !kang, Dayak, but they all claim to be obvious ethnicity like Korean or Black (as if Black people are a monolith). They like to claim that they're akin to transgender but they are nothing like transgender.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1259 on: September 11, 2013, 12:19:09 am »
Just like how their kintypes are never snails, amoebae, or breakfast cereals.  Or how their "headmates" are rarely the likes of Bob the Plumber or Pencil-Pushing Dave.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.