Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1547931 times)

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #1635 on: October 06, 2013, 11:15:34 pm »
Erm, I hate to say some sort of "demographic winter" type thing, but how exactly is humanity supposed to reproduce if ALL cismen are rapists? I mean, she certainly thinks that they shouldn't be having sex.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1636 on: October 06, 2013, 11:33:10 pm »
I'm still not convinced Scummy World isn't a Poe.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1637 on: October 06, 2013, 11:35:55 pm »

I checked out her Tumblr page and oh my fucking god is she a radscum. Or a Poe. I'm actually calling Poe.

For one thing, she calls herself "LGBQ" and noticeably leaves out the "T," so she's probably a transphobe.

Have you girls ever noticed how tumblr is based on patriarchy itself?

People are able to follow and stalk you, which reinforces rape culture.

You don’t get to CONSENT when people reblog you. And as I’ve mentioned in my faq rape doesn’t require penetration. You’re literally being raped by white cishets as they reblog your posts.

Tumblr is literally PART of rape culture.

Really? I always thought "following" was more along the lines of religious followers. And there is no Tumblr function that I know of called "stalking."

Womyn choose to have sex with men because of imposed gender roles, rape and social pressure and coercion.

I think I found something offensive to people of every sexual orientation.

Only a penis, owned by a male-identified penis-owner can fully rape someone and represent the patriarchy.

Rape =/= Forcefully having sex

B-but that's not what "rape" mea-

LOL if you believe in the dictionary (that fyi is written by white cishets) then you’re NOT a feminist.

Oh. Well, that explains it.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #1638 on: October 07, 2013, 12:32:11 am »

The complete disassociation from reality is worrying, and a little bit impressive in a scary way. The emoticons are stab-worthy.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1639 on: October 07, 2013, 12:58:08 am »
Seriously, if you read her responses to questions and whatnot, the whole thing comes across as an act. She's just too blatant.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #1640 on: October 07, 2013, 01:00:11 am »
"Believe the dictionary," is a weird phrase. Dictionary definitions do not attempt to determine reality or separate fact from fiction. That has NEVER been the purpose of a dictionary. Dictionaries describe the way people use words. That's it. There is nothing in there to believe or not believe.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1641 on: October 07, 2013, 08:54:14 am »
"Believe the dictionary," is a weird phrase. Dictionary definitions do not attempt to determine reality or separate fact from fiction. That has NEVER been the purpose of a dictionary. Dictionaries describe the way people use words. That's it. There is nothing in there to believe or not believe.

To some people, the mere fact we breathe is a matter of belief.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1642 on: October 07, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »
How dare a thin person, who has EVERY CLOTHING OPTION IN THE WORLD, complain about how they can’t have THIS ONE FUCKING THING in their size?

When fat people all over the fucking world don’t have access to ANY CLOTHES THAT FIT THEM AT ALL because THEY AREN’T MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE OUR SIZE?

I am super fucking fat. Like, if I got up a few more sizes, I will not have access to clothes basically at all, let alone cute clothes.

I’m also poor, and clothes for fat people are super fucking expensive. so if I can find something in my size that is cute and is affordable, it’s a goddamn MIRACLE.

Can that skinny girl admire my style? Of fucking course. I’m fabulous. She should feel free to draw inspiration from me. But should she complain ON MY POSTS about how my clothes are too big for her? No. FUCK THAT.

SHE CAN FIND CLOTHES ANYWHERE. I, AS A FAT PERSON, DON’T HAVE THAT OPTION.

THAT IS THIN PRIVILEGE IN A FUCKING NUTSHELL.

Heaven forbid someone likes your dress.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1643 on: October 07, 2013, 01:52:06 pm »

To the extent that a dictionary's definitions are supposed to reflect some aspect of objective reality (specifically, the meanings of words as commonly used), they are separating fact from fiction. It is a fact that "coffee", in the general usage, refers to a specific beverage made from a plant and not to a kind of geological formation. One can conceive of an alternate universe where the opposite is true, but we don't live there.

So there is something to believe, there. You can believe, or not, that the dictionary is accurately capturing what people in general mean when they use a word.

Which, going back to the topic at hand, it does. "Sex without consent" is in fact what most people mean when they say "rape" You should believe the dictionary if it defines it that way.
Σא

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1644 on: October 07, 2013, 01:57:41 pm »
I am super fucking fat. Like, if I got up a few more sizes, I will not have access to clothes basically at all, let alone cute clothes.

I think this is a bigger problem than thin privilege here. Exactly how large do you have to be where you're literally just a few sizes away from no manufacturer making clothes to fit you? I don't mean "no cute clothes", but "I need all of my shit custom made or I'm forced to wear literal curtains."
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1645 on: October 07, 2013, 02:02:47 pm »
^Pretty damn big.  I mean, I've seen some huge shirts and britches in the days when I was working retail.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #1646 on: October 07, 2013, 02:11:17 pm »
@Sigma

True, but that doesn't seem to be what most SJWs mean when they talk about believing or not believing the dictionary. i.e. They claim that the dictionary is wrong/lying about what rape IS (in a moral, legal, or somehow factually objective sense), rather than claiming that it doesn't accurately reflect the common usage definition.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1647 on: October 07, 2013, 02:17:33 pm »
@Sigma

True, but that doesn't seem to be what most SJWs mean when they talk about believing or not believing the dictionary. i.e. They claim that the dictionary is wrong/lying about what rape IS (in a moral, legal, or somehow factually objective sense), rather than claiming that it doesn't accurately reflect the common usage definition.

Granted. I was just making an academic point (as it turns out, I have very strong opinions on the truth values of definitions in various contexts).
Σא

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1648 on: October 07, 2013, 02:57:41 pm »

I checked out her Tumblr page and oh my fucking god is she a radscum. Or a Poe. I'm actually calling Poe.

For one thing, she calls herself "LGBQ" and noticeably leaves out the "T," so she's probably a transphobe.

Have you girls ever noticed how tumblr is based on patriarchy itself?

People are able to follow and stalk you, which reinforces rape culture.

You don’t get to CONSENT when people reblog you. And as I’ve mentioned in my faq rape doesn’t require penetration. You’re literally being raped by white cishets as they reblog your posts.

Tumblr is literally PART of rape culture.

Really? I always thought "following" was more along the lines of religious followers. And there is no Tumblr function that I know of called "stalking."

Womyn choose to have sex with men because of imposed gender roles, rape and social pressure and coercion.

I think I found something offensive to people of every sexual orientation.

Only a penis, owned by a male-identified penis-owner can fully rape someone and represent the patriarchy.

Rape =/= Forcefully having sex

B-but that's not what "rape" mea-

LOL if you believe in the dictionary (that fyi is written by white cishets) then you’re NOT a feminist.

Oh. Well, that explains it.

So why bother with tumblr if you're just feeding into rape culture by using it~

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1649 on: October 07, 2013, 03:31:40 pm »
How dare a thin person, who has EVERY CLOTHING OPTION IN THE WORLD, complain about how they can’t have THIS ONE FUCKING THING in their size?

When fat people all over the fucking world don’t have access to ANY CLOTHES THAT FIT THEM AT ALL because THEY AREN’T MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE OUR SIZE?

I’m also poor, and clothes for fat people are super fucking expensive. so if I can find something in my size that is cute and is affordable, it’s a goddamn MIRACLE.

Can that skinny girl admire my style? Of fucking course. I’m fabulous. She should feel free to draw inspiration from me. But should she complain ON MY POSTS about how my clothes are too big for her? No. FUCK THAT.

SHE CAN FIND CLOTHES ANYWHERE. I, AS A FAT PERSON, DON’T HAVE THAT OPTION.

THAT IS THIN PRIVILEGE IN A FUCKING NUTSHELL.

Heaven forbid someone likes your dress.

Ironically, I was going to complain earlier because all the clothes I found on Amazon were only offered in size XL or higher.

Women in general have major problems finding clothes that fit right because manufacturers are so inconsistent. It doesn't matter what size you are (though yes, if you're past a certain point, it's going to be more difficult to find anything).
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades