Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548438 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #1920 on: November 19, 2013, 07:38:59 pm »
I really wanted to believe that Gender Appropriations was a poe, but after reading through the blog, I think it could actually be real. That, or a very restrained troll.

And then there's this:

"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #1921 on: November 19, 2013, 07:50:42 pm »
I really wanted to believe that Gender Appropriations was a poe, but after reading through the blog, I think it could actually be real. That, or a very restrained troll.

And then there's this:

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1922 on: November 19, 2013, 09:18:45 pm »
.....is she actually a pregnant wolfkin who's trying to "resist the urge" to plop her baby out in a hole in the dirt and howl or is she delusional that she's about to birth a ghost puppy?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1923 on: November 19, 2013, 10:24:34 pm »
.....is she actually a pregnant wolfkin who's trying to "resist the urge" to plop her baby out in a hole in the dirt and howl or is she delusional that she's about to birth a ghost puppy?

I'm presuming the first one.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1924 on: November 19, 2013, 11:04:42 pm »

I'm hoping it's the later.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1926 on: November 20, 2013, 01:04:32 am »
Cool meme, dude.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1928 on: November 20, 2013, 02:49:07 am »
Wait... so... this is a transsexual otherkin who identifies as male, but who had a baby the female way, and... now is... a dad, but...  wolfkintransdadmom?  Is the baby even real?  If so, does the WolfDadMom view it as a wolf or a human?  Or maybe... the one blogging is the one that popped the female wolfkin's 'plug'?  My BRAIN!   I don't understand anymore!  *Bangs head on desk*

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1929 on: November 20, 2013, 06:17:56 am »
Wait... so... this is a transsexual otherkin who identifies as male, but who had a baby the female way, and... now is... a dad, but...  wolfkintransdadmom?  Is the baby even real?  If so, does the WolfDadMom view it as a wolf or a human?  Or maybe... the one blogging is the one that popped the female wolfkin's 'plug'?  My BRAIN!   I don't understand anymore!  *Bangs head on desk*

It's best to just get this individual lots of padded rooms and drugs.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1930 on: November 20, 2013, 06:33:27 am »
Get me one too while you're at it.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
« Reply #1931 on: November 20, 2013, 02:08:05 pm »

She is a hetrosexual female with a cross dressing boyfriend. This makes things confusing at first.

(click to show/hide)

Be VERY glad that: you never had to interview them for research, this person does not act upon a somatoform or body dysmorphic disorder thus turning herself into a literal wolf girl or some other sick, twisted visage.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1932 on: November 20, 2013, 02:55:27 pm »

She is a hetrosexual female with a cross dressing boyfriend. This makes things confusing at first.

(click to show/hide)

Be VERY glad that: you never had to interview them for research, this person does not act upon a somatoform or body dysmorphic disorder thus turning herself into a literal wolf girl or some other sick, twisted visage.

I know there was that one tiger man guy (who wasn't actually a furry or otherkin - he was a circus... guy.) but I'm having trouble thinking of anyone else who has actually undergone surgery for this sort of thing.  And not just threatened it.

I'm guessing she's the one on the left?

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
« Reply #1933 on: November 20, 2013, 05:25:01 pm »
I know there was that one tiger man guy (who wasn't actually a furry or otherkin - he was a circus... guy.) but I'm having trouble thinking of anyone else who has actually undergone surgery for this sort of thing.  And not just threatened it.
Like it or not they are out there, usually supported by a furry group and are detached from reality. That was the case of the college I went to. Years ago I assumed the furries were just another variant of japophile due to the cat ears.

That picture was a safe for work analogue, I no longer have images of the individuals or the images they gave me. Fucking implanted whiskers, sharpened teeth among other body modifications. Infections too and the god damn smell *shudder*. Fucking surreal and revolting.

I am still pissed at the college psychology board, all of my other research topics got shot down except that even after it was revealed that they were insane. Got back at them though, they had to review presentations in stages as part of some bullshit process.  They got a good eye full of those zoophiles screwing dogs. They did not call the police or expel those who were enrolled! Those “otherkin” actually thought that such images would demonstrate that dogs could consent to sex acts.

I'm guessing she's the one on the left?
Yup, she has a "dog bone" emblem on her BDSM collar.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:29:09 pm by The Illusive Man »

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1934 on: November 20, 2013, 06:49:17 pm »
Well... thanks for the explanation, TIM.  Cuz... I more than likely wouldn't have been able to figure it out on my own.  O_o