Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1547807 times)

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #2970 on: March 12, 2014, 10:53:42 pm »
wow, such goldmine, very Diggersby, much snowflake, such PC.

YOUR PREFERENCES = SOCIETAL STANDARDS OF BEAUTY

SOCIETAL STANDARDS OF BEAUTY = INVENTED BY WHITE CISHET MEN

WHITE CISHET MEN = OPPRESSIVE

YOUR PREFERENCES = OPPRESSIVE

If you deem someone unfuckable because of a “preference” you are an oppressor.

Doge is ridiculously ableist.  Like I get that the dog is supposed to be st*pid but honestly you are making him sound like a LOT of people actually sound which is really problematic.

Trans men are men. Its not about you.

White trans women are white. its not about us.

Trans activism should be centering trans women of color. Not men. Not white women.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #2971 on: March 12, 2014, 10:57:36 pm »
Wow. Just...wow.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2972 on: March 12, 2014, 11:08:28 pm »
Your sexual preference IS oppressive.  I don’t care if you “can’t control” what you are attracted to.  By not being attracted to (insert group here) you are actively oppressing them.

I don’t care if you are a lesbian, or not a white cishet man or whatever.  If you wont’ date someone because they are fat or trans you are literal garbage.

Just so you know, Attention Deficit Disorder and Obssesive Compulsive Disorder are not disabilities. They are disorders. There is a diffierence.

This is identity policing.

If you are a cishet white man your opinion is not always invalid. It’s not invalid if you want to talk about mayo or white bread or if you are in the middle of confessing to rape. It is only invalid if you are trying to silence the oppressed and tell them that something isn’t offensive to them (Um, if it offended them THEN BY DEFINITION IT IS OFFENSIVE). Like fine white cishet men your opinions on the Big Bang Theory aren’t invalid but your opinions on rape culture ultimately are…sry

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #2973 on: March 12, 2014, 11:23:53 pm »
Doge is ridiculously ableist.  Like I get that the dog is supposed to be st*pid but honestly you are making him sound like a LOT of people actually sound which is really problematic.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #2974 on: March 12, 2014, 11:25:26 pm »
( I hope this is a troll)

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #2975 on: March 12, 2014, 11:32:37 pm »
....I've got nothing

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2976 on: March 13, 2014, 12:14:44 am »
To a certain extent this one has a point, and the original context would be good because it would really clear up the writer's intentions. If they're talking about people with sexual preferences in regards to race, I would have to agree. It's  racist because it stereotypes the appearance and beauty of an entire race of people. Furthermore a lot of the people who claim to only be "attracted to certain races" do it for really creepy racist fetishistic reasons (see: "yellow fever").
That's still bullshit, as some people genuinely are or aren't attracted to certain races. As in, it's not some sort of fashion statement, but rather certain races just happen to either do it for them or not. Considering people have no conscious control over their sexual, it's utterly stupid to suggest they're bigoted just for being more or less attracted to certain races than others.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #2977 on: March 13, 2014, 12:44:34 am »
http://fuckingsassysprinkles.tumblr.com/post/79192798693/just-a-friendly-reminder-that-u-should-call-ur

Just a friendly reminder that u should call ur animals by gender-neutral or multiple pronouns.  They CAN understand you and YES it is possible for an animal to be trans.  Your cat having a penis does not make it male.  It is straight up animal abuse to deliberately misgender your pets so please do not do it.

Up until now I didn't think these tumblr blogs actually existed. I'm still not sure if I believe their authors are sincere.

I strongly suspect she is a troll. She supposedly believes vampires are oversexualized (truly the civil rights struggle of our time) and that "florasexual" is a legitimate sexual attraction to plants. Other "SJ" people who reblog her are just laughing at her... definitely a troll IMO.

Wow. Just...wow.

I have heard that many pro-ana and pro-mia sites encourage users to take up veganism, vegetarianism, and other fad diets (like whatever the fuck "pranic nutrition" is) as excuses to eat less and purge.

Your sexual preference IS oppressive.  I don’t care if you “can’t control” what you are attracted to.  By not being attracted to (insert group here) you are actively oppressing them.

To a certain extent this one has a point, and the original context would be good because it would really clear up the writer's intentions. If they're talking about people with sexual preferences in regards to race, I would have to agree. It's  racist because it stereotypes the appearance and beauty of an entire race of people. Furthermore a lot of the people who claim to only be "attracted to certain races" do it for really creepy racist fetishistic reasons (see: "yellow fever").
Could have said that before I shipped her the "Weeaboo of the Year Award".

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2978 on: March 13, 2014, 01:12:20 am »
That's still bullshit, as some people genuinely are or aren't attracted to certain races. As in, it's not some sort of fashion statement, but rather certain races just happen to either do it for them or not. Considering people have no conscious control over their sexual, it's utterly stupid to suggest they're bigoted just for being more or less attracted to certain races than others.
And just because someone is not attracted to person X of ethnic group Y it does not mean that they are opressing them.

If they won't hire them because they only hire "sexy" ladies/dudes or otherwise discriminate people, in their job or otherwise, then that is discrimination regardless of the reason. Doesn't really make a difference if douchebag A shouts at people on the streets for them having the wrong skin colour or if they don't like their nose or something. Likewise catcalls and such are wrong wether the person doing them is attracted to the other one due to their ethnicity or big tits.

Ok, that was confusing, I am agreeing in the part that wether or not you are sexually attracted to ethnicity may be a reason for a person to be racist/bigot, but it is justification for it and neither does it mean that being attracted to ethnicity is wrong in itself. Just because I might think that a person who does not share my skin colour is attractive does not mean that I'm going to go bother them, just like if I don't find someone to be attractive does not mean that I'm going to go insult them or refuse to serve them in a store or something.

And another thing: I am iffy when someone claims that not being attracted to a certain ethnic group or body type or whatever is "wrong," this is because I'm not sure what they expect the offenders to do. If Mr. Smith says that he just doesn't think guys are sexy is he opressing someone and should he be forced to like guys? If KKK member B says he will never have a sex with a black woman (I think in most cases the feeling would be mutual) does that mean that he should be forced to have sex with black woman? I know I'm taking this off into a weird direction but it is just that even if someones bigotry affects who they would like to bone or vice versa, I think that only their opressive behaviour should be policed.

One incident that I am reminded of and have probably mentioned already was when a Finnish miss [something or other competition] said she isn't interested in "mocha cocks" and people were outraged. Ok, she might be a racist but what are you going to do? Is she suddenly not allowed to choose who she would like to have sex with? Does she also refuse to work with a person who happens to have a coffee coloured penis? Does she demand that such people be deported or not allowed work in the country? Because some of those racist things are and should be punishable but when people say that person X does not have the right to like/notlike person Y you cross a line.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2979 on: March 13, 2014, 08:25:58 am »
Yeaaaaaaaah, its still bullshit, no matter what plate on which you serve it.  For example, I could not be in a relationship with a Jewish woman, or any religious woman, really.  I've thankfully spent quite a lot of time out of a church, and I'd like to keep it that way.  I'd also never conform to a Jewish (or Muslim, or Hindu, or vegetarian, or vegan) diet for the sake of fucking anyone.  I like my bacon, my shrimp, and my burgers, and I'll be damned if I'm givin 'em the fuck up because my SO's religion and/or ideology finds it offensive.

My attractions are also, typically, limited to white and Asian cissexual women.  OH NO, I've gone and offended Tumblr by even implying that I wouldn't want to date a black woman, or a transsexual.  What ever shall I do?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #2980 on: March 13, 2014, 09:27:11 am »
My attractions are also, typically, limited to white and Asian cissexual women.  OH NO, I've gone and offended Tumblr by even implying that I wouldn't want to date a black woman, or a transsexual.  What ever shall I do?
(click to show/hide)
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #2981 on: March 13, 2014, 11:06:04 am »

Continue on with life because these people don't matter in  life?
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2982 on: March 13, 2014, 11:53:25 am »
Some people take attraction too seriously. For example, I'm not very attracted to darker skintones, but it has nothing to do with the person's ethnicity or the culture that their ethnicity may imply. It just means that I'm not attracted to darker skin. Just like I'm not attracted to super-tan skin. Or blue skin. That doesn't prevent me from dating someone with one of those skintones, but it means that I'm typically not physically attracted to them.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #2983 on: March 13, 2014, 11:56:51 am »
Just like I'm not attracted to super-tan skin. Or blue skin.
(click to show/hide)
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2984 on: March 13, 2014, 12:46:53 pm »

[tw: rape] can i just say the term “butthurt” is definitely rapey and it promotes rape culture do not say it. kthanks

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.