Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1547501 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3015 on: March 15, 2014, 06:05:35 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Next time somebody tells you bestiality is okay, show them this.
(click to show/hide)
Because that's where they'll end up.

The argument from force doesn't really support the conclusion that something is wrong. Plenty of homosexuals are still thrown in prison for being homosexual.
Of course, gay sex is between two consenting adults, not an obese middle aged caucasian male and a labrador retriever.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #3016 on: March 15, 2014, 06:53:06 pm »
Of course, gay sex is between two consenting adults, not an obese middle aged caucasian male and a labrador retriever.

It's one of those situations where you have to prove that some harm happened as a result of intercourse. In the absence of physical harm, that's obviously difficult to demonstrate with animals. A lot of them probably don't even care.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3017 on: March 15, 2014, 08:01:32 pm »

It's one of those situations where you have to prove that some harm happened as a result of intercourse. In the absence of physical harm, that's obviously difficult to demonstrate with animals. A lot of them probably don't even care.

Somehow, I doubt that.  Animals do have emotions; granted, they might not have the same depth as a human's, but they're still there.  Plus, there's that whole "no consent" thing...most people are sticklers when it comes to there being proper, informed consent before sex commences.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
« Reply #3018 on: March 15, 2014, 08:41:44 pm »
Somehow, I doubt that.  Animals do have emotions; granted, they might not have the same depth as a human's, but they're still there.  Plus, there's that whole "no consent" thing...most people are sticklers when it comes to there being proper, informed consent before sex commences.

My guess is it's in the same category as a dog humping someone's leg. It's humorous and it might gross them out a little, but people don't get into a fit about being violated by a dog.

If chickens were worried about consent, every rooster would be in prison for being a serial rapist.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3019 on: March 15, 2014, 08:49:22 pm »
Its not the animals that are worried about consent, its us.  Well, at least most of us...but we don't count rapists' views on sex for the same reason we don't count a thief's view on property rights, or a member of the KKK on minority rights.  I still seriously doubt that the animals find it funny to be fucked by a human.  Having an unwanted cock shoved in you is never a positive event, no matter what retarded mental gymnastics you might perform to spin it as such.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3020 on: March 15, 2014, 09:03:10 pm »
Its not the animals that are worried about consent, its us.  Well, at least most of us...but we don't count rapists' views on sex for the same reason we don't count a thief's view on property rights, or a member of the KKK on minority rights.  I still seriously doubt that the animals find it funny to be fucked by a human.  Having an unwanted cock shoved in you is never a positive event, no matter what retarded mental gymnastics you might perform to spin it as such.

So I suppose the same goes for when a woman decides to penetrate herself with her dog's penis?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #3021 on: March 15, 2014, 09:22:51 pm »

So I suppose the same goes for when a woman decides to penetrate herself with her dog's penis?

The fact that dogs (and perhaps other animals) are even trained for vaginal and anal penetration on humans is possibly one of the scariest things I have ever discovered.

Thank you, Encyclopaedia Dramatica, for occasionally providing such dangerous knowledge.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #3022 on: March 15, 2014, 09:55:13 pm »
We should just make one thread for this discussion so it can stay there as not show up when I'm trying to eat.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3023 on: March 15, 2014, 09:57:01 pm »
I'd rather not have a thread discussing the moral repercussions of beastiality  but that's just my opinion.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #3024 on: March 15, 2014, 10:03:10 pm »
Which would you prefer: having one dedicated, unpleasant thread where people who want to debate this particular topic can, or have it end up in almost every megathread for a few pages? Personally, I'm sick of bits and pieces of this topic popping up seemingly everywhere, only to die down ad lie dormant before anything interesting happens.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3025 on: March 15, 2014, 10:30:44 pm »
Having an unwanted cock shoved in you is never a positive event, no matter what retarded mental gymnastics you might perform to spin it as such.

I think his point is that forcibly penetrating an animal isn't really comparable to raping a human, at least as far as the emotional impact, trauma and sense of violation go, not that a dog (or horse, etc.) isn't going to experience distress for the duration of the penetration (or in the aftermath, if its injured in the process).

Edit: Although the comparison to a dog humping your leg kind of falls flat, being that most people aren't going to experience fear or pain during that particular experience.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 10:33:24 pm by The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3026 on: March 15, 2014, 11:09:31 pm »

Yeah, enough of that.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #3027 on: March 15, 2014, 11:16:53 pm »
I'd rather not have a thread discussing the moral repercussions of beastiality  but that's just my opinion.

...Did I miss something here?  :o

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3028 on: March 15, 2014, 11:17:43 pm »

Yeah, enough of that.

Look tumblr, when someone says "women" in this context they mean biological women.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
« Reply #3029 on: March 15, 2014, 11:18:42 pm »
The delay in having Plan B available without a prescription is one of those things you can truthfully say is the Obama administration's fault.