Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1547974 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3180 on: March 26, 2014, 09:43:54 pm »
I just got told to check my gay privilege because im too comfortable saying fag
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #3181 on: March 26, 2014, 09:46:32 pm »
Seriously? That's gay.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3182 on: March 26, 2014, 10:26:32 pm »
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3183 on: March 26, 2014, 10:32:07 pm »
This just in: Ronald Reagan fucked everything up for fat people, and there is no scientific consensus that obesity has health risks

Well... There really is not research to prove that it is obesity itself that causes medical problems (apart from damage to limbs and particularly to legs due to extreme weight.) there is only statistic correlation between obesity and a huge amount of illnesses and ailments.

And in some cases it is the health problem that causes (or at least makes you more susceptible to) obesity. Then again, when dealing with extreme obesity there will be several problems to health and losing weight is part of dealing with the problem AND it is a fact that obesity can aggravate some ailments. (Frogman for example was recently diagnosed with another ailment which he had had for a long time but which had not been noticed untill he gained some more extra pounds and that problem got worse.)

And medical companies ARE trying to squeeze every single penny they can out of the fat people with scaremongering and dietary supplements and snake oil and whatnot. (Then again they do the same to everyone.)
Fat itself isn't really the issue, it's the fact that you most likely have high cholesterol, blood pressure, and a bunch of other stuff I don't know about because I'm not old yet.

Aye, fat alone may not be a massive problem, but it doesn't hurt to lose weight if you're overweight, either.  Less for your body to move, which translates to less damage to your joints.  It can also help if you have a sleep apnea problem, as that (as well as snoring) can sometimes be caused and/or exacerbated by being overweight.
Yeah, the key is knowing what your body shape is and when fat is becoming a legit health concern and not just a problem with appearance.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3184 on: March 27, 2014, 01:12:27 am »

I don't feel the least bit bad using this. ;D

*edit*

Pic didn't work.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:47:09 am by Damen »
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3186 on: March 28, 2014, 03:20:07 am »
Looks like the tumblrinas are after Stephen Colbert now
sat·ire  [sat-ahyuh r]
noun

1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 11:44:51 am by I am lizard »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3187 on: March 28, 2014, 02:48:59 pm »

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3188 on: March 28, 2014, 07:43:45 pm »
Just going off my dash, Tumblr actually seems to be starting to rebel against the crazy SJWs. Instead of a bunch of really sketchy shit, I'm seeing a ton of people demanding that Tumblr stop being "addicted to outrage", to quote Neil Gaiman, and stop spreading hate to try and stop hate.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3189 on: March 28, 2014, 07:54:47 pm »
Just going off my dash, Tumblr actually seems to be starting to rebel against the crazy SJWs. Instead of a bunch of really sketchy shit, I'm seeing a ton of people demanding that Tumblr stop being "addicted to outrage", to quote Neil Gaiman, and stop spreading hate to try and stop hate.
To be honest I actually despise those "Cisphobia" comic strips.
Or do you mean something else?

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3190 on: March 28, 2014, 08:04:28 pm »

I mean, I'm seeing fewer posts with people saying cisphobic or anti-white and misandrist shit and more posts of people criticizing such behavior.

It's even being suggested seriously that if Tumblr doesn't straighten out, the sheer overwhelming amount of hateful people on it will kill it.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3191 on: March 28, 2014, 08:06:34 pm »
I like having the social justice warriors all concentrated on Tumblr. I tell you, I'd be really annoying if they were uprooted and migrated to a site that I actually use.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3192 on: March 28, 2014, 08:10:34 pm »

I mean, I'm seeing fewer posts with people saying cisphobic or anti-white and misandrist shit and more posts of people criticizing such behavior.

It's even being suggested seriously that if Tumblr doesn't straighten out, the sheer overwhelming amount of hateful people on it will kill it.
To be honest I don't really care about 14 year old girls saying "Cishets are really dumb" unless I see someone saying things like "Men can't get raped" or something. Otherwise it either just seams like a bad job at being "Edgy" or just something said ironically.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3194 on: March 28, 2014, 10:15:50 pm »
When I saw that last night I immediately knew that shit was going to hit the fan.

My reaction to this: