Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548278 times)

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3360 on: April 12, 2014, 11:45:42 pm »
Not to mention that we humans still have our limbs, which serve as weapons, and our intelligence, which is our evolutionary advantage.

A smart enough human could probably defeat a lion bare-handed if they knew what they were doing.  It would not be easy, but it could be done.

Granted, that would require not panicking.  Panicking is an expected response when faced with an animal whose intent is to make sure you die, and it has the means to accomplish that.
It's definitely possible. Roman gladiators pulled it off by shoving an arm down the animal's throat and leaving it there until it suffocated. Not pretty for anyone involved, but if it works it works.
A humans greatest weapon is there ability to adapt.
Don't have claws? Sharpened flint.
Don't have flint? Throw rocks.

If all else fails, go for the eyes.
Random thing, ever notice how often otherkin, PETArds, ect. all talk about how evul humuns are yet ignore the fact animals kill rape and maim each other just as often as humans?

"But they can't help it, it's in their nature.  Humans choose to do evil!"

It seems the view bounces back and forth between 'helpless creatures who are victims instinct' and 'intelligent beings deserving of rights and the status of people'.  It also doesn't help that 'animal' is often treated as some amalgamation of 'similar creatures who are not human'.  I'd put more stock in the sapience of an elephant than I would a cockroach.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3361 on: April 13, 2014, 12:10:16 am »

Oh... My... GOD...

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3362 on: April 13, 2014, 12:44:45 am »
I'm more bothered by the fact anyone would want to call themselves a misandrist and be disappointed they don't meet the qualifications.
Σא

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3363 on: April 13, 2014, 01:18:14 am »
I'm more bothered by the fact anyone would want to call themselves a misandrist and be disappointed they don't meet the qualifications.
Unless they were doing so ironically.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3364 on: April 13, 2014, 01:41:20 am »
Yeah, that was my reaction as well.

I have seen people being proud of their misogyny before on the internet so it is not that suprising that there are some people with similar views on the "other side" as well. Still a disappointment on humanity.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3365 on: April 13, 2014, 01:46:19 am »
Yeah, that was my reaction as well.

I have seen people being proud of their misogyny before on the internet so it is not that suprising that there are some people with similar views on the "other side" as well. Still a disappointment on humanity.

This is a culture where being "politically correct" is considered a sign of weakness, pandering, spinelessness, etc.

Therefore, being a bigot is a sign of strength, individuality, being superior to the sheeple, and so forth.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3366 on: April 13, 2014, 12:05:01 pm »
You know, I can't help but notice that there's a certain arrogance among Social Justice Warriors, ironically of the same variety that led to 19th Century imperialism.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3367 on: April 14, 2014, 02:09:07 am »

History comes from the Greek word historia which meant knowledge

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3368 on: April 14, 2014, 02:29:35 am »
Wasn't their a cartoon that had a joke about something like this?

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3369 on: April 14, 2014, 02:30:39 am »
And "woman" (since it's also altered to "womxn") evolved from the term "wyfman", which stems from the days when "man" was the generic term for any person, regardless of gender. For males, the word was "wereman".

Really, if so they're hellbent on getting pissy over language, wouldn't it make a bit more sense to whinge about the implications of altering the word for "person" to refer to only males?

It's also kind of funny how SJWs will trace a term back to its centuries-old, long forgotten origin to prove that it's offensive, yet can't be arsed to look up the etymologies for words like "woman" and "history".

The word "the" is offensive for erasing þorn-kin.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline IanC

• Pope
« Reply #3370 on: April 14, 2014, 09:30:48 am »
Wasn't their a cartoon that had a joke about something like this?

Hell i remember reading a kids book when i was 10 which had a joke about this. A group of girls had wrote "Herstory" on the door of the history classroom, and told the teacher not to get so "Hersterical" about it.

Funny.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3371 on: April 15, 2014, 08:14:36 pm »

That, or you're an over-reacting idiot.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3372 on: April 15, 2014, 11:47:52 pm »

That, or you're an over-reacting idiot.
Wow, way 2 use ablilost slurs u literal ablist trash!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3373 on: April 16, 2014, 12:03:33 am »
I want to eat turkey, steak, chicken and pork in front of this person, just to see what their reaction would be.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3374 on: April 16, 2014, 06:47:21 am »
I want to eat turkey, steak, chicken and pork in front of this person, just to see what their reaction would be.

Just go A Clockwork Orange on their arse; strap them to a chair, force open their eyes...and let them watch every episode of Epic Meal Time ever, even the dessert ones.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.