Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1547688 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3585 on: May 11, 2014, 10:05:26 pm »
Oh please.  It's just a phase you're going through.  Once you're done with it you'll be able to settle down with a nice man and rai-*explodes*

Ironbite-*respawns*  Damn it I almost go through the bit.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3586 on: May 11, 2014, 10:38:34 pm »
This whole being straight thing is probably a phase. Some day, a nice woman will sweep me off my feet, and I'll be a lesbian like God intended. I mean, how can I know if I'm not a lesbian if I haven't dated a woman? And if being straight is natural, why are most women better at getting other women off than men? Obviously I'm in rebellion against Lesbigod.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #3587 on: May 11, 2014, 10:48:10 pm »
I hereby demand that all women engage in proper worship of Lesbigod. Take video.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3588 on: May 11, 2014, 11:17:09 pm »
just got this on my dash and it made so goddamn mad that i couldn't see straight.
http://swornsister.tumblr.com/post/85305774562/hey-intolerant-lgbtwxyz-queer-people-of-the-internet
Hey intolerant LGBTWXYZ queer people of the internet.

Just because you claim you didn’t choose your sexuality doesn’t mean we all have to be born this way. A lot of women chose to became lesbians.

Don’t like it? fuck you.

The male gay movement chose to push the “born this way, its not my fault god created me that way” narrative a long time ago. This doesn’t mean sexuality is not actually a social construct.

Go read a book. Suggestions are on my page.

i am not LGBTWXYZ, nor am i queer. so forget about the guilt tripping

I am a feminist. My only allegiance is with women.

My only aim to stop violence against women and girls. My only aim is the liberation of women from male violence.

Take the L out of LGBT we clearly are not fighting for the same thing.

Also if you are a man, get the fuck away from my page now. don’t comment on political lesbian post. this doesn’t not concern you.
i nearly got a rage stroke from this post alone, but their whole blog is maddeningly anger inducing.

Unfortunately, this political lesbianism seems to be growing in popularity on Tumblr. Most of these chicks are just bitter little troglodytes who have nothing better to do with their time then whine about men sitting on subways and how straight women wont fuck them.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3589 on: May 11, 2014, 11:29:30 pm »
I wonder how mad I can make them if they discover I, a man, am reblogging and ridiculing their posts...

Especially given my tumblr identity.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3590 on: May 11, 2014, 11:31:05 pm »
G'day, Frogman. I noticed that, a few days ago, you answered an ask about a group helping people with silent illnesses. While I think that's an awesome thing to do, I found the post problematic-the anon listed autism and aspergers as examples. I can't stress hard enough that they are NOT illnesses. Our brains are wired differently. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with us. We need acceptance, not cures or treatments. I'm hoping you could help spread the word.

[NOTE: Not Frogman]

Getting really fucking sick of one member of a minority attempting to speak for the entire group. Knock it the fuck off.

I’m sorry you feel that way. My intention was not to speak for everyone on the spectrum. I was expressing my own opinion that cures and such aren’t needed. An opinion that I have just as much of a right to as you have to yours.

I don't have aspergers/autism, but I know some here do, so does it sound to you like the OP was speaking for everyone and not merely "stating an opinion"?   Because by presenting this as definite fact and requesting it be spread around as fact, not to mention their use of 'us', 'our', and 'we', makes it sound that way to me.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3591 on: May 11, 2014, 11:33:19 pm »
I'm fairly certain that I don't have it (and that instead it's my ADHD causing these similar symptoms) but if someone had said that about ADHD, I would have said "Fuck you, it is a mental illness, stop trying to sugarcoat things that make lives hard for the people who have them."
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3592 on: May 12, 2014, 12:11:09 am »
G'day, Frogman. I noticed that, a few days ago, you answered an ask about a group helping people with silent illnesses. While I think that's an awesome thing to do, I found the post problematic-the anon listed autism and aspergers as examples. I can't stress hard enough that they are NOT illnesses. Our brains are wired differently. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with us. We need acceptance, not cures or treatments. I'm hoping you could help spread the word.

[NOTE: Not Frogman]

Getting really fucking sick of one member of a minority attempting to speak for the entire group. Knock it the fuck off.

I’m sorry you feel that way. My intention was not to speak for everyone on the spectrum. I was expressing my own opinion that cures and such aren’t needed. An opinion that I have just as much of a right to as you have to yours.

I don't have aspergers/autism, but I know some here do, so does it sound to you like the OP was speaking for everyone and not merely "stating an opinion"?   Because by presenting this as definite fact and requesting it be spread around as fact, not to mention their use of 'us', 'our', and 'we', makes it sound that way to me.

Sure sounds that way to me.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3593 on: May 12, 2014, 12:41:42 am »
Acceptance and understanding are great and all, but they only go so far when it comes to learning how to function in the world. Plus, it seems kind of douchey for someone who's relatively high functioning to talk about not needing treatment when there are lower functioning autistics who can't even take care of their own basic needs without 24/7 care... not to mention the people with autism who actually want treatment. Other people's quality of life shouldn't have to suffer for your own ideals.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:44:23 am by The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3594 on: May 12, 2014, 10:09:30 am »
Acceptance and understanding are great and all, but they only go so far when it comes to learning how to function in the world. Plus, it seems kind of douchey for someone who's relatively high functioning to talk about not needing treatment when there are lower functioning autistics who can't even take care of their own basic needs without 24/7 care... not to mention the people with autism who actually want treatment. Other people's quality of life shouldn't have to suffer for your own ideals.

Ideals are the only things that matter.  Execution is for sheeple.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3595 on: May 12, 2014, 03:40:57 pm »

It's really sad how a few small changes could make this a Stormfront post.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3596 on: May 12, 2014, 03:46:17 pm »
"Cold, dark, black soul[...]"

Someone needs to stop whacking off to New Black Panthers emo slashfic.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3597 on: May 12, 2014, 04:38:23 pm »
"Cold, dark, black soul[...]"

Someone needs to stop whacking off to New Black Panthers emo slashfic.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3598 on: May 12, 2014, 05:03:17 pm »

It's really sad how a few small changes could make this a Stormfront post.
I'm guessing the person who mad this was mainly just venting about something personal probably.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3599 on: May 12, 2014, 10:36:09 pm »
I dunno, if I was a black guy in this country, I'd probably be really scared of white people.

And I get angry at what scares me.

Still not an excuse to vent racist dialogue, though I will say that I understand why black people are racist towards white people, since so many of us like to claim positive responsibility for other peoples' hard work.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet