Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548522 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3750 on: June 01, 2014, 08:24:05 pm »
What.....the.....fuck did I just read?

Ironbite-no seriously the fuck did I just read?

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #3751 on: June 01, 2014, 08:28:09 pm »
How old is that mother's daughter? Because I am concerned about anyone who toilet trained their child letting them smear shit all over the walls of their bathroom, or in general, letting them act like an animal.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3752 on: June 01, 2014, 08:34:35 pm »
Ewewewewewew
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3753 on: June 01, 2014, 09:15:49 pm »
How old is that mother's daughter? Because I am concerned about anyone who toilet trained their child letting them smear shit all over the walls of their bathroom, or in general, letting them act like an animal.

Talk about "getting back to nature..."
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3754 on: June 02, 2014, 02:49:14 pm »
A lot of that person's blog consisted of stuff like that. If she did mention her daughter's age then I didn't stomach enough BS to see it. I'm going to guess around 3 or 4.

What's funny to me is how the son seems to be a polite kid while the daughter acts like a little shit.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #3755 on: June 02, 2014, 06:39:45 pm »
Here is another person who I hope is trolling.
I'll bold some of the craziest parts but it's under a spoiler for it's length:

(click to show/hide)

So in short we have a mother her lets her daughter do anything she wants including spreading her shit (literally) all over the wall.

Easily the best trolling, even IRL trolling, that I have ever seen. She has turned passive-aggression into an art form, assuming it is real.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3756 on: June 03, 2014, 10:35:04 am »
You are the whitest latina I've ever seen. Do you have ANY idea how amazingly appropriative it is to claim to be a race you aren't? I mean it's one thing to claim all the holidays and aesthetics for your own little whitey needs but you also gotta claim like you have their struggles too? I mean I know white people wanna feel special like PoC but trying to claim their persecution as well is a new goddamn level. So cut with the appropriation and act your race.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3757 on: June 03, 2014, 10:59:35 am »
You are the whitest latina I've ever seen. Do you have ANY idea how amazingly appropriative it is to claim to be a race you aren't? I mean it's one thing to claim all the holidays and aesthetics for your own little whitey needs but you also gotta claim like you have their struggles too? I mean I know white people wanna feel special like PoC but trying to claim their persecution as well is a new goddamn level. So cut with the appropriation and act your race.

The Brazilian tour groups at the local theme parks would like a word with him/her/zie/fae.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3758 on: June 03, 2014, 01:27:40 pm »
I'm suddenly reminded of "Oh my god, you don't just ask someone why they're white."

Why are so many of these aggressive SJWs unintentionally racist as fuck?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline IanC

• Pope
« Reply #3759 on: June 03, 2014, 02:54:32 pm »
I turned anon off long ago. I already don't care a whole lot about people who want to spew stupid hate at me, but someone who isn't willing to do it with their own face uncovered (or at least go to the effort to make a blog just to harass me) isn't worth the effort to pay attention to.

I saw someone on Tumblr describe anon hate as the equivalent of a guy with a paper bag on his head running up and screaming bad words at you. It's just lame.

Funny thing is this wasn't anon. I have had anon hate before, i was kinda shocked that this person didn't go anon on me!

Everything about this is wrong.
Has to be a troll. Or one of those whacks that think all PiV sex is rape.

Oh, i just used a term from tumblr. I feel ill…

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3760 on: June 04, 2014, 12:50:14 am »
Notice how they list as triggers both cis and trans people? Does that mean they are triggered by every person that exists?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3761 on: June 04, 2014, 01:29:25 am »
Notice how they list as triggers both cis and trans people? Does that mean they are triggered by every person that exists?
All is unclean.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3762 on: June 04, 2014, 01:45:37 am »

Hey, now! Animals are smart enough NOT to smear their shit everywhere.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3763 on: June 04, 2014, 01:58:46 am »

Ever owned a dog?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3764 on: June 04, 2014, 07:27:52 am »

Except for chickens.