Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548493 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3855 on: June 10, 2014, 01:10:50 am »
tw: chitoryu post response

Honestly, these stupid things have gone way beyond what should be "necessary".

That aside, have some insane Vegans.

observational-data
Follow

Why do so many meat eaters think they’re lions?

So basically,

if you do any of these things:

consume meat (yes, that includes fish), dairy, eggs or any other animal derived “food” product
    wear leather/fur/wool/silk or any other animal derived form of “fashion”
    go to zoos/circusses and other places where animals are held in confinement for your viewing pleasure

you hate animals and no amount of bullshit rationalization can justify your participation in this fucking holocaust.

just a friendly reminder.

Another Vegan leaps on the PETA Meat = Holocaust bandwagon. How these people get up and think that animal lives are worth as much or more than human lives...I might never get it. But its just so fun to mock them.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m98t2xJF3s1recg03o1_500.jpg

That is not how arguments work. You do not get to say there is no argument, and then expect everyone to respect that.

st00pid-vegunz
Follow

Kitten nearly dies from being fed a bullshit “vegan diet”.
Carnists: Omg vegans are disgusting, they’re so cruel how dare you do that to a poor animal!!!
Pigs, chickens, cows, goats, sheep, ducks, geese and marine animals murdered + abused in the millions daily.
Carnists: That’s a personal choice don’t shove your beliefs down my throat! Get off your high horse, vegans!!!! Animals are food!!!!

Cats are creatures under our care as pets. Pigs Chickens and Cows and et cetera were bred and created by us to be our food. That is the essential difference.

i love how carnist have a problem with the tiniest percentage of vegans feeding their carnivorous pets a vegan diet but WONT SAY SHIT ABOUT MILLIONS COWS BEING FED CORN EVERY DAY, BIRDS BEING FORCED FED, TO THE POINT OF NOT EVEN BEING ABLE TO WALK. i’m laughing so hard because these people are saying vegans are abusing animals to fit their personal needs. WHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN??

First, learn proper grammar and sentence structure. Second, as I said before, some animals were made to simply be our food. If you release all those cows, for instance, what will happen to them? Why, they'll all die anyway. But I am willing to bet you say they're better off dying free than serving as food, simply because you're a smug moralist who likes having the high ground.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3856 on: June 10, 2014, 01:28:05 am »
tw: chitoryu post response

Honestly, these stupid things have gone way beyond what should be "necessary".

That aside, have some insane Vegans.

observational-data
Follow

Why do so many meat eaters think they’re lions?

Why do so many vegans think they're cows?

Edit:

You know what I think about the whole "pronoun" movement?  I think it enforces gender roles and stereotypes rather than dismantle them, since the attitude seems to be "if you're noncomformative, you might need to "explore your gender" since you're obviously not completely a man/woman".
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:41:19 am by Iosa the Invincible »

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #3857 on: June 10, 2014, 10:33:15 am »
Honestly I can't understand why militant vegans force their vegetarianism on pets, especially carnivorous pets.  To me, that's animal abuse to not feed your pet its basic nutritional needs.  If your pet eats meat in the wild, feed it meat or don't have that pet.

Vegetarianism is a personal dietary choice much like personal political or religious beliefs.  Everyone has different beliefs than you, and you must learn to agree to disagree.  The more you force a particular belief against someone's will, the more that person is going to resist.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3858 on: June 10, 2014, 12:33:14 pm »
Honestly I can't understand why militant vegans force their vegetarianism on pets, especially carnivorous pets.  To me, that's animal abuse to not feed your pet its basic nutritional needs.  If your pet eats meat in the wild, feed it meat or don't have that pet.

Vegetarianism is a personal dietary choice much like personal political or religious beliefs.  Everyone has different beliefs than you, and you must learn to agree to disagree.  The more you force a particular belief against someone's will, the more that person is going to resist.

Hardcore vegans believe that humans and animals must live in peace and harmony, never using one another without permission. Since cows can't actually give permission to be milked, let alone killed and eaten, they find it barbaric to "take advantage of them." The most militant end up trying to prevent all killing altogether across the whole animal kingdom so the whole world can be at perfect peace.

They basically try to go against how the entire planet sustains itself by applying human morality to other creatures.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3859 on: June 10, 2014, 12:45:53 pm »
Basically, they're the end result of the hippies.  THANKS, JOHN LENNON.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3860 on: June 10, 2014, 02:01:18 pm »

Hardcore vegans believe that humans and animals must live in peace and harmony, never using one another without permission. Since cows can't actually give permission to be milked, let alone killed and eaten, they find it barbaric to "take advantage of them." The most militant end up trying to prevent all killing altogether across the whole animal kingdom so the whole world can be at perfect peace.

They basically try to go against how the entire planet sustains itself by applying human morality to other creatures.

Um... don't cows suffer a lot of pain whenever they don't get milked because they produce that much milk?

One thing I do know for sure is that any vegan that protests sheep being sheared needs to be slapped over the head with reality itself.  Sheep get really freaking hot in the summer without being sheared, and not to mention, parasites....
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3861 on: June 10, 2014, 02:10:28 pm »
Miss Nevada might be gorgeous, but needs to realize teaching self defense to women isn't the solution for ending sexual assault #YesAllWomen

Miss Iowa says today's youth are narcissistic followed by Miss Nevada who wants to end rape with self defense classes Really? Sick #MissUSA

Women shouldn't need to learn to protect themselves against rape #missnevada educate and respect yourself as a woman #rapeculture

I get that the college sexual assault problem can't be solved in 30 secs but still icky to pretend like self defense is the answer. #MissUSA

Yes, God forbid women learn to defend themselves.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3862 on: June 10, 2014, 03:32:47 pm »
They used the word "icky."  This invalidates their argument completely.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3863 on: June 10, 2014, 03:41:20 pm »
I think the main problem a lot of people are seeing is the lack of focus on telling guys not to rape, or the misconception that rapes are all stranger in a dark alleyway scenarios.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3864 on: June 10, 2014, 03:43:52 pm »
I think the main problem a lot of people are seeing is the lack of focus on telling guys not to rape, or the misconception that rapes are all stranger in a dark alleyway scenarios.
I agree, we should try and eliminate rape culture.  However, it's just plain unrealistic to think that we can end rape entirely.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3865 on: June 10, 2014, 03:46:39 pm »
I agree, we should try and eliminate rape culture.  However, it's just plain unrealistic to think that we can end rape entirely.
Tottally.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3866 on: June 10, 2014, 03:49:06 pm »
Yes, in a perfect world nobody should have to learn self-defense, because everything would be puppies and rainbows and there would only be happiness and dreams, but you will never get your perfect utopia. you can't just "teach men not to rape" as if sexual assault was the class boys took just after Physics. There will always be crime of some sort, we may be able to lessen it but not stamp it out completely short of brain-washing. So if Miss Nevada wants to advocate self-defense, I fail to see the problem.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3867 on: June 10, 2014, 03:58:33 pm »
Yes, in a perfect world nobody should have to learn self-defense, because everything would be puppies and rainbows and there would only be happiness and dreams, but you will never get your perfect utopia. you can't just "teach men not to rape" as if sexual assault was the class boys took just after Physics. There will always be crime of some sort, we may be able to lessen it but not stamp it out completely short of brain-washing. So if Miss Nevada wants to advocate self-defense, I fail to see the problem.

I will point out that "Self defense" is currently a short term solution at best, and that in the long run we're going to have to step up our efforts to end the culture of rape. 

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3868 on: June 10, 2014, 05:53:04 pm »

I will point out that "Self defense" is currently a short term solution at best, and that in the long run we're going to have to step up our efforts to end the culture of rape.

Short-term solutions can be applied while long-term solutions are being applied. Encouraging girls to learn how to defend themselves from assault and to be cautious and avoid entering dangerous situations (like binge drinking with strangers and not having sober friends or family to keep you safe), unlike some people try to claim, is NOT the same thing as victim blaming and the only thing it can do is help.

Rape cannot and will not go away, and it won't even noticeably decrease in a short period of time. While we work on gradually changing society to discourage rape, we should be teaching girls how to keep themselves safe.

You ever notice how nobody says that taking precautions to defend your home from burglary or learning how to defend yourself against someone trying to physically attack or kill you is "victim blaming"? It only gets accused of being that when talking about rape.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3869 on: June 10, 2014, 06:20:01 pm »
Oh, I fully support teaching girls self defense (or how to tell a guy to fuck off or how to prevent yourself from being date-raped) .
I just wanted to say how I think it should be secondary to teaching everyone that rape is bad.
And yes, those tweets are silly and misguided.