Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548547 times)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #4770 on: October 28, 2014, 07:11:45 pm »
Speaking of which, today I learned about the term "autigender." Apparently it means "gender," but when the person is autistic. So... autistic? I can't even... what?

Continuing to prove my point that radflakes don't know what "gender" means.
Σא

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #4771 on: October 28, 2014, 07:29:51 pm »
This is a fucking stupid thing to get mad over, but QUIT MAKING ME INTO SOMETHING INHUMAN.

(Quietly puts away can of Terrigen Mists; attempts to see how Osama bin Bambi will respond to gamma radiation)

*hides gene-splicing equipment and bear/shark DNA*

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4772 on: October 28, 2014, 08:57:04 pm »
This is a fucking stupid thing to get mad over, but QUIT MAKING ME INTO SOMETHING INHUMAN.

(Quietly puts away can of Terrigen Mists; attempts to see how Osama bin Bambi will respond to gamma radiation)

Oh fuck off. I know you're joking but there's only so many times a guy can get referred to as "it" (IRL) before it stops being funny.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4773 on: October 28, 2014, 11:47:31 pm »

If you spend your time overanalyzing cartoons from 15+ years ago then it's time to reevaluate your life.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4774 on: October 29, 2014, 12:22:39 am »
The use of the word "pigs" makes me think it's a troll.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #4775 on: October 29, 2014, 12:21:49 pm »
oh, for the love of my childhood... I wonder what that idiot would think of 'The Wild Thornberries'? or 'Ahhh! Real Monsters'?
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4776 on: October 29, 2014, 01:40:35 pm »
oh, for the love of my childhood... I wonder what that idiot would think of 'The Wild Thornberries'? or 'Ahhh! Real Monsters'?

"Monster" is a slur. They prefer "cryptid".
Σא

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #4777 on: October 29, 2014, 04:31:58 pm »

Oh fuck off. I know you're joking but there's only so many times a guy can get referred to as "it" (IRL) before it stops being funny.

...sorry.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4778 on: October 29, 2014, 04:40:49 pm »

I can only imagine how much that sucks.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #4779 on: October 29, 2014, 06:27:45 pm »
So, I don't get to be a S-Quirl, then. Dammit! Learn something new every day. Even shit I wish I hadn't.

*S=Senior Queer Girl, i.e. old lesbian.
When you leave me an opening like that, you realize I am obligated to point out that squirrels are supposed to like nuts.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4780 on: October 29, 2014, 06:38:56 pm »
So, I don't get to be a S-Quirl, then. Dammit! Learn something new every day. Even shit I wish I hadn't.

When you leave me an opening like that, you realize I am obligated to point out that squirrels are supposed to like nuts.

Lol. But look out for Davedan...
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #4781 on: October 29, 2014, 07:37:25 pm »

Eh, I'm secure enough in my sexuality not to be bothered. Besides which you see my squirrel likes biscuits.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4782 on: October 30, 2014, 02:41:46 pm »

Eh, I'm secure enough in my sexuality not to be bothered. Besides which you see my squirrel likes biscuits.

I soooooo wish right now there was a way to reward puns chain-slung like that. That's an awesome chain. It rocks.

... dare I say it? I'm a bit nutty for puns.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline WatermelonRat

• Apprentice
« Reply #4783 on: October 30, 2014, 04:28:44 pm »
you, like most white transwomen, show a fundamental lack of gratitude for your allies on the left who have campaigned for social justice for decades.

We are the only reason you have any civil rights, we are the reason you have never been thrown into an asylum for your gender identity, and we are the reason you have not been subjected to the pseudo-scientific reparative therapies of the 20th century. We did all this for you, and yet you support the reactionaries who would love to swing you from a lamp post on their fabled "day of the rope."

You, as a transwoman, are indebted to us, and the very least you could have done would have been to abstain from this ugly flame war until it passed. Instead, you have decided to reinforce the tokenism of the reactionaries by endorsing them and by participating in their forums.

You may not be our shield, but you are our property. We own you. Your very existence is protected by the institutions and laws we have made for you. Never forget this, and in the future, show some fucking gratitude.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4784 on: October 30, 2014, 07:54:23 pm »
Where the fuck is that quote from? Wow!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.