Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548499 times)

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5445 on: January 28, 2015, 07:06:15 am »

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5446 on: January 28, 2015, 08:51:53 am »

Wow. I suppose somebody is triggered by Star Wars, then.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:56:41 am by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #5447 on: January 28, 2015, 10:12:51 am »
Bigender.  The fuck is bigender?

Ironbite-fucking Tumblr.

Actually, it is legitimate and is recognized by the American Psychological Association.

Also, transsexuals can reproduce... it's not that difficult.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #5448 on: January 28, 2015, 10:16:46 am »
I for one am not "terrified" at the idea of trans people having sex with other trans people. I'm honestly not sure where she gets this idea... probably somewhere in her own mind.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #5449 on: January 28, 2015, 05:50:25 pm »
Easily - I just mentally mock and envision myself confronting these people.

Its rather fun.

No. You're crazy.

Divided between thinking these people are just mentally ill attention hogs or actually so mentally fractured they belong in an asylum.

NO.

NO NO NO You fucking special snowflakes.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=822AWVTdLHs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=822AWVTdLHs</a>

I knew I would get a chance to use this eventually.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5450 on: January 28, 2015, 07:24:12 pm »
I knew I had forgotten something, I had meant to comment on this:

Oy, you say your part of a clan, voting for Tigerstar for leader, and I see not one fucking mention of a cat on your kintypes list. Second, as I seem to recall, Tigerstar having the name Tigerstar means he's already a clan leader last I checked. Third, fuck Tigerstar, he has no business being a clan leader. He should go play around on the Thunderpath.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #5451 on: January 28, 2015, 07:54:16 pm »

Oy, you say your part of a clan, voting for Tigerstar for leader, and I see not one fucking mention of a cat on your kintypes list. Second, as I seem to recall, Tigerstar having the name Tigerstar means he's already a clan leader last I checked. Third, fuck Tigerstar, he has no business being a clan leader. He should go play around on the Thunderpath.

It actually does have 'domestic cat', though.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5452 on: January 28, 2015, 08:10:42 pm »

It actually does have 'domestic cat', though.

Somehow I didn't see that. I retract the first point but the other two points still stand.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5453 on: January 28, 2015, 08:31:11 pm »
I for one am not "terrified" at the idea of trans people having sex with other trans people. I'm honestly not sure where she gets this idea... probably somewhere in her own mind.
Or perhaps Meatspin.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5454 on: January 29, 2015, 10:39:29 am »
(click to show/hide)

I figure if these Tumblr radflakes ever do ever get organized enough to actually attempt a genocide, we'd have to upper hand as they've documented all their fears and triggers online.  Tumblr is sort of a how-to manual on shutting these idiots down.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5455 on: January 29, 2015, 10:52:25 am »
(click to show/hide)

I figure if these Tumblr radflakes ever do ever get organized enough to actually attempt a genocide, we'd have to upper hand as they've documented all their fears and triggers online.  Tumblr is sort of a how-to manual on shutting these idiots down.

if you think about it... We don't need cishets. At all.

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #5456 on: January 29, 2015, 11:11:39 am »
(click to show/hide)

that and they're what? .5% of the global population? i'm reminded of this gif while reading these posts

it's a bandwagon at this stage, besides they're so hostile to anyone outside their treehouse club that they can't get new support. here's a list of all the people they hate.

cis hets
whites
men
women
believers
unbelievers
people who are not part of their fandom
people who don't identify the way they like
etc...

they make the westboro baptist church seem tolerant, for bacchus' sake!
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #5457 on: January 29, 2015, 05:24:40 pm »

Not to mention that the whole point of an alternative universe is that things are diff- you know what, fuck it, it's futile.

Also, the Winter Soldier is hardly disabled. Or if he is, then I too want the good parking spaces and a metal arm.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #5458 on: January 29, 2015, 05:52:18 pm »

Not to mention that the whole point of an alternative universe is that things are diff- you know what, fuck it, it's futile.

Also, the Winter Soldier is hardly disabled. Or if he is, then I too want the good parking spaces and a metal arm.

I want that sick disc-launching MK 13, personally.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5459 on: January 30, 2015, 03:46:58 am »

I think their point is that he would be disabled without the cybernetic arm. And if you are a disabled person seeing a superhero who can still be a hero despite being disabled is kinda nice. The Winter soldier might not be the best example, but the point still stands. Hounsou who played a part in Guardians of the Galaxy mentions that his own son said he wanted to have a light skin because Spiderman is light skinned and he wants to be like his hero, so finding a role model (wether a hero in a movie, comic book or a novel) that you can associate yourself with yourself is kinda important to some fans (particularly to kids.)

And that is why it is a good thing to have comic book heroes who aren't just another white guy (because there are enough of those already) or are disabled or otherwise represent a more diverse group.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!