Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548194 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5685 on: March 05, 2015, 10:21:43 am »
Person in quote: ever heard of the term "Disproportionate retribution"?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5686 on: March 05, 2015, 10:48:34 am »
Person in quote: ever heard of the term "Disproportionate retribution"?
Definitely and they love everything about it.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5687 on: March 05, 2015, 11:55:05 am »
Louis Farrakhan's distaff counterpart?

Quote from: Curvesincolor
1. Jewish people have ALWAYS been predominately made up of white people.
2. It isn’t anti-Semitic to promote the FACT that White Jews are overly sensitive and they continue to use the Holocaust for sympathy and financial gain. 
3. The exact point I was making is that White Jews have received extremely prosperous reparations and more than generous compensation from Germany, Belgium, Austria, America, and the United Nations, all while stealing land and murdering thousands of people of color in Palestine. THESES ARE FACTS, THIS IS REALITY AND IT’S NOT ANTI-SEMITIC TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.
4. The next point I was making is why hasn’t Africans, Asians, Latinos, and Natives been compensated and have museums and statues promoted in our honor reminding the world of what we as people of color went through for 275 odd years?
5. Why weren’t POC given Europe like America and the United Nations gave Palestine to the White Jews?
6. Again, White people suffered through the Holocaust for 11 years and they were generously compensated for that horrid nightmare, BUT where are POC’s compensation for 275 years of slavey, murder, rape, torture, genocide, robbery, the building of the world’s economy, and for providing continuous strenuous labor to this day?
7. Jewish people ARE NOT OPPRESSED IN ANY FUCKING WAY!
8. Jewish People are NOT POC, because JUDAISM IS A RELIGION AND NOT A RACE OF PEOPLE.
9. Random Fact: There are 18 million Jews world wide, and POC make up LESS THAN 1% of that population of Jews. White people make up 99% of the Jewish population.
10. You do realize that the United Nations illegally gave Palestine to the White Jews because the White Christians of America {THE BIGGEST SUPPORTERS OF ZIONISM} informed the United Nations to do so, RIGHT?
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5688 on: March 05, 2015, 03:45:24 pm »

2. It isn’t anti-Semitic to promote the FACT that White Jews are overly sensitive and they continue to use the Holocaust for sympathy and financial gain. 
3. The exact point I was making is that White Jews have received extremely prosperous reparations and more than generous compensation from Germany, Belgium, Austria, America, and the United Nations, all while stealing land and murdering thousands of people of color in Palestine. THESES ARE FACTS, THIS IS REALITY AND IT’S NOT ANTI-SEMITIC TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.
4. The next point I was making is why hasn’t Africans, Asians, Latinos, and Natives been compensated and have museums and statues promoted in our honor reminding the world of what we as people of color went through for 275 odd years?
5. Why weren’t POC given Europe like America and the United Nations gave Palestine to the White Jews?
6. Again, White people suffered through the Holocaust for 11 years and they were generously compensated for that horrid nightmare, BUT where are POC’s compensation for 275 years of slavey, murder, rape, torture, genocide, robbery, the building of the world’s economy, and for providing continuous strenuous labor to this day?
8. Jewish People are NOT POC, because JUDAISM IS A RELIGION AND NOT A RACE OF PEOPLE.
9. Random Fact: There are 18 million Jews world wide, and POC make up LESS THAN 1% of that population of Jews. White people make up 99% of the Jewish population.
10. You do realize that the United Nations illegally gave Palestine to the White Jews because the White Christians of America {THE BIGGEST SUPPORTERS OF ZIONISM} informed the United Nations to do so, RIGHT?

Well, at least she's not a Holocaust denier, I guess.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #5689 on: March 05, 2015, 04:52:11 pm »

Even worse.

I know Nazi’s killed “White Jews” because of their shady business transactions and deals that left Germany bankrupt. I know poor and common white people kill “White Jews” because of White Jewish people like Bernie Madoff.
I’ve NEVER heard of a Jewish person being hated or killed because they practice Judaism. The disdain always stems from some form of shady financial corruption in which is always orchestrated and operated by a self-identifying “White Jew”.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5690 on: March 05, 2015, 05:07:12 pm »

Even worse.

I know Nazi’s killed “White Jews” because of their shady business transactions and deals that left Germany bankrupt. I know poor and common white people kill “White Jews” because of White Jewish people like Bernie Madoff.
I’ve NEVER heard of a Jewish person being hated or killed because they practice Judaism. The disdain always stems from some form of shady financial corruption in which is always orchestrated and operated by a self-identifying “White Jew”.

So she's a victim-blamer.  I wonder if she understands that a lot of the same shit was used as justification for abuse against African-Americans.  Like, "this one black guy may or may not have raped a white woman, so let's go burn down this black neighborhood!"

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #5691 on: March 05, 2015, 05:09:31 pm »
The only thing worse than a Holocaust denier, and she managed it: A holocaust justifier.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5692 on: March 05, 2015, 05:33:17 pm »
And the boomerang effect has gone full circle - Radflake Nazis.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5693 on: March 05, 2015, 06:13:22 pm »
We need a name for the neo-nazi (sorry, National Socilist) special snowflake types.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #5694 on: March 05, 2015, 06:16:49 pm »
An antisemite and a holocaust justifier, yes. That isn't enough to make her a nazi. That term shouldn't be used so lightly that it loses its meaning.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5695 on: March 05, 2015, 06:55:10 pm »
Jeez, stop being such a Nazi about me using the term Nazi, you Term Nazi.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5696 on: March 05, 2015, 11:43:03 pm »
So I’m in a drama piece where I have to play a heterosexual male because I’m the “only boy.” Implying all boys are supposed to be heterosexual. I’m done with this heteronormative bullshit. Oh well, at least my lesbian friend is playing my girlfriend. And the drama teacher has no idea…

Gay actors playing straight characters?  That never happens!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5697 on: March 06, 2015, 02:21:41 am »
The only thing worse than a Holocaust denier, and she managed it: A holocaust justifier.
Funny thing. A lot of the Holocaust deniers I've seen are usually the type to alternate between "NO, the Holocaust definitely did not happen" and "...But wouldn't it be awesome if it had?" (Or the ones who simply claim that the numbers are wrong who then sigh as they wish that that all the Jews had really been killed.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5698 on: March 06, 2015, 08:52:12 am »

Stupid bitch, listen the fuck here.  Men can be raped.  An erection can happen from fear, from stress, from standing up too quickly, it does NOT mean consent or even arousal!  But hey, since you think it does, I guess women who get wet or experience an orgasm during rape weren't really raped, right?

Fuck you.  Fuck you entirely, you disgusting, ass-backwards bitch.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #5699 on: March 07, 2015, 11:13:16 am »
When the "cultural appropriation" crowd goes too far.

This is a chilling effect, my friends.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:18:54 am by Second Coming of Madman »