Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1547711 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #6750 on: August 09, 2015, 05:32:14 pm »
Yeah this is gonna set things back a bit.

Ironbite-shame too

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #6751 on: August 09, 2015, 09:53:46 pm »
ugh, this is going to be one of those things the media is going to overblow.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #6752 on: August 09, 2015, 10:54:31 pm »
I can already hear the bullshit mountain colonists over at Fox blabbing away...
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6753 on: August 10, 2015, 02:12:21 am »
So far I've only seen a conspiracy theory that these people were a false flag operation either to discredit BLM and/or to make Sanders look better.

The fact that one of those women was previosly seen in a anti-Israel protest where she claimed to be a Palestinian (which seems to mean that she can't be black at the same time for some reason) so the implication is that this group is part of professional-protestors who get paid to disrupt events.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #6754 on: August 10, 2015, 03:05:39 am »

^^ re: bernie sanders heckled.

alright, consider my post redone.

(post moved to gtpsi)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:48:24 am by guizonde »
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #6755 on: August 10, 2015, 09:53:09 am »
Neither of those belong in WSJ.

Try good things people say on the Internet, that see,s more appropriate.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #6756 on: August 10, 2015, 04:51:18 pm »
So far I've only seen a conspiracy theory that these people were a false flag operation either to discredit BLM and/or to make Sanders look better.

The fact that one of those women was previosly seen in a anti-Israel protest where she claimed to be a Palestinian (which seems to mean that she can't be black at the same time for some reason) so the implication is that this group is part of professional-protestors who get paid to disrupt events.

Got a source for that?

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #6757 on: August 10, 2015, 08:21:08 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #6758 on: August 10, 2015, 08:32:20 pm »
She supported Palin, so this might be a false flag to divide minority support for Bernie

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/08/blm-activist-who-shut-down-sanders-is-radical-christian-sarah-palin-supporter/

I'm not a fan of the "Ha! You were in favour of dumb things at some point in your life!" rhetorical technique.
Σא

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6759 on: August 11, 2015, 12:57:57 am »

Got a source for that?
Here is a source to the conspiracy theory: http://imgur.com/gallery/yEJjO

If you want an actual source about her being in the anti-Israel rally then you really don't know how the majority of conspiracy theorists work. There is a random picture and a claim that it is from the rally.

She supported Palin, so this might be a false flag to divide minority support for Bernie

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/08/blm-activist-who-shut-down-sanders-is-radical-christian-sarah-palin-supporter/

If she supported Palin then wouldn't it be more likely that this is an attempt to drive minority support away from Sanders so that Sanders loses?

Also:
Of course there is always something particularly depressing and disturbing about any African American clinging to Christianity, when Christianity was in fact the tool of the slavemaster, the religion that justified the enslavement and subjugation of African Americans, the religion that justified Jim Crow and segregation, the religion that continues to keep Americans of all color ignorant and uninformed, at once frightened and beseeching of a God that does not exist.

...Seriously?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6760 on: August 11, 2015, 10:23:51 am »
Also:
Of course there is always something particularly depressing and disturbing about any African American clinging to Christianity, when Christianity was in fact the tool of the slavemaster, the religion that justified the enslavement and subjugation of African Americans, the religion that justified Jim Crow and segregation, the religion that continues to keep Americans of all color ignorant and uninformed, at once frightened and beseeching of a God that does not exist.

...Seriously?

The fuck of it is, technically...they aren't really wrong.  Christianity has been used as an excuse for slavery, for what amounts to the butchering of a multitude of native tribes (not just Native Americans, but multiple Germanic tribes, African tribes, the list goes on) as well as being a common fallback position for those in power to keep right on going with their fuckery.  The Christian theology outright demands conversion, either by proselytizing or by death and/or forced subjugation.  Though, a lot of this is due to the rather violent nature of Yahweh, who basically started out as Jewish Ares.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #6762 on: August 12, 2015, 08:01:03 am »

I thought that "triggered by [the word penis]" was theultinatesjw's shtick.

• How does this person juggle being nearly-everything-they-think-is-cool-or-interesting-kin? That sounds exhausting.
  • How dare they have the same name as me. [/petty]
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 05:39:46 pm by Ghoti »
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #6763 on: August 15, 2015, 05:49:22 pm »
Sorry for the double post, but:

Breaking news: words mean whatever you want them to mean and are thus meaningless. An excellent example of The Discourse; I am now ready to die. Also, "Neuroqueer"? As someone who's both mentally ill (sorry, "neuroatypical", wouldn't want to give anyone the impression that my illness is something other than an OpressiońMon trump card that I can pull out whenever someone else starts talking sense!) and queer I'm fucking pissed.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #6764 on: August 15, 2015, 05:58:29 pm »
......WORDS MEAN THINGS!