Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548930 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #7185 on: October 04, 2015, 10:23:55 pm »

I guess their love for minorities only extends so far.

Saving this, so I can show it to those who say radflakes are just good-natured but misguided people.
What? Rad flakes aren't even an actual group, it's just a label we created for left wing people we don't like.

Edit: but yes, that was a dumb reply to the anon.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:17:22 pm by I am lizard »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7186 on: October 04, 2015, 10:27:45 pm »

Saving this, so I can show it to those who say radflakes are just good-natured but misguided people.
What? Rad flakes aren't even an actual group, it's just a label we created for left wing people we don't like.
I thought it specifically refers to internet social justice advocates that we don't like. There's a whole spectrum of leftists (communists, for example), that most here wouldn't like yet wouldn't really fit the label.

Though of course, I don't really use "radflake" myself so I could be wrong. I'm more of a "Tumblrina" or "social justice warrior" kind of guy.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7187 on: October 04, 2015, 10:32:30 pm »

I thought it specifically refers to internet social justice advocates that we don't like. There's a whole spectrum of leftists (communists, for example), that most here wouldn't like yet wouldn't really fit the label.

Though of course, I don't really use "radflake" myself so I could be wrong. I'm more of a "Tumblrina" or "social justice warrior" kind of guy.

I think Lizard might've been being sarcastic.  Protip: use the blue text next time.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7188 on: October 05, 2015, 08:04:00 pm »

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #7189 on: October 05, 2015, 08:44:59 pm »
that's... pretty misogynistic.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #7190 on: October 05, 2015, 10:56:02 pm »
-snip-

Fuck you, you God damn abuse apologist.

This, people, is why I have such a huge fucking problem with the "x+power" excuse. It is now being used to enable and write off anything, no matter how horrific it is. And yes, it is an excuse now. Its being used to excuse atrocities. Recall if you will all the posts saying men can't be raped by a woman, even when the male in question was an eight year old child because of the "+power" bullshit. What started out as a way to differentiate between your day to day racism, sexism and homophobia and the kind you experience in the workplace and the like has been bastardized and twisted into a shambling corpse of its former self by these twats who don't want to accept that they and their fellow women, minorities or special snowflakes can be viscous fucking monsters just like everyone else.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #7191 on: October 05, 2015, 11:37:46 pm »
(click to show/hide)
  If y'all know how to resize it, feel free to do so.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #7192 on: October 06, 2015, 12:34:21 am »
Isn't y'all a southern thing to say in general?

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #7193 on: October 06, 2015, 12:37:45 am »

Eeeyup.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #7194 on: October 06, 2015, 09:00:48 am »

Eeeyup.

y'all is said in virginia too. also, "aave"? like "slave" is a trigger now?

-snip-

This, people, is why I have such a huge fucking problem with the "x+power" excuse. It is now being used to enable and write off anything, no matter how horrific it is. And yes, it is an excuse now. Its being used to excuse atrocities. Recall if you will all the posts saying men can't be raped by a woman, even when the male in question was an eight year old child because of the "+power" bullshit. What started out as a way to differentiate between your day to day racism, sexism and homophobia and the kind you experience in the workplace and the like has been bastardized and twisted into a shambling corpse of its former self by these twats who don't want to accept that they and their fellow women, minorities or special snowflakes can be viscous fucking monsters just like everyone else.

qft.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #7195 on: October 06, 2015, 02:57:04 pm »

Eeeyup.

-snip-

qft.

People like that are either deranged S.J.Z* or regressive bigoted Channers & Hate Group members with sham accounts pulling a "ratfuck" on Progressives, baiting them into agreeing with the sham account then say to everyone else, "See? They're ALL crazy!".

(*Social Justice Zealot, a term & just created that I feel is better than the meaningless and subverted-by-wingnuts Social Justice Warrior. Zealot implies someone whose gone too far and has a more negative connotation).

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #7196 on: October 06, 2015, 04:31:10 pm »

AAVE = African American Vernacular English.  Also known as Ebonics.

They're wrong, of course.  "Y'all" is common to most Southerners, and has been for long enough that I'm pretty sure it wasn't appropriated from AAVE at all.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7197 on: October 06, 2015, 07:11:59 pm »
I think us Southern folk have been saying "y'all" since the day the colonies were created.

Ironbite-and yes I do say that on occasion in meat space even though I'm about as North as you can get.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #7198 on: October 06, 2015, 07:57:00 pm »
I think us Southern folk have been saying "y'all" since the day the colonies were created.

Ironbite-and yes I do say that on occasion in meat space even though I'm about as North as you can get.

I say it on occasion and I'm not even in the same country. It's a good one-syllable second-person plural pronoun.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7199 on: October 07, 2015, 12:30:11 am »
I wish to point out that since "aave" is a Finnish word (ghost) using it is appropriating Finnish culture and therefore bad-wrong-cis-opressive. And don't try to defend yourself by saying that, since we only have a limited number of sounds that humans can make and limited amount of mixing up letters, this is just a coincidence. ...Because that would be common sense and as we SJWs lack common sense, using it in an debate against us is ableist.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!