Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548381 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #7650 on: November 16, 2015, 11:23:40 pm »
The France are a country with a rich culture. Much fashion originates in the capitol of the France country, Paris.

The France people will stand together even in the face of catastrophe done unto many of France people.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #7651 on: November 16, 2015, 11:28:53 pm »

France was one of the first European nations to outlaw slavery, all the way back in 1315. Yes, before even the Hundred Years War began! This was later rescinded for the colonies, but never for the mother country. Even in the colonies, it's well known that of the European nations in North America, France was by far the best at treating the slaves there. When France became a republic in 1792, they were quick to abolish slavery as well, though Napoleon brought it back a decade later. Then, when they became a republic again, slavery was one of the first things to go.

But who am I kidding, all white people are evil am I right? Fuck whitey.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7652 on: November 17, 2015, 12:05:59 am »
Being of French African descent (My family migrated from Marseille to Quebec and finally to Louisiana for some reason.)  I have to say to this image, shut your fucking mouth you, et mange toutes les bites!

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #7653 on: November 17, 2015, 01:02:47 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0</a>
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7654 on: November 17, 2015, 02:22:30 am »
What is Mizzou, exactly?

Someone drew a swastika out of shit in a bathroom, a university president got fired for not stopping it or something, and now the people who are on hunger strike over the shit swastika are mad someone is stealing their thunder with something that actually matters.

What is protesting a shit swastika going to do? Humiliate and shame the person who did it? The person drew a shit swastika, they have no shame and you can't humiliate them more than they did to themselves by making said shit drawing. However protesting and going apeshit over it is likely exactly what the edgelord wanted to happen when they did the drawing. I'm sure they're laughing their ass off now.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7655 on: November 17, 2015, 02:30:28 am »
Don't forget that a guy who had not drawn the swastika had to resign because he hadn't used precognitive abilities to be able to prevent it from being drawn.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7656 on: November 17, 2015, 04:56:20 am »
If anyone ever asks me why I think Neo-Nazis are jokes, I'll say "one made a shit swastika".

That should clear that right up.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Even Then

« Reply #7657 on: November 17, 2015, 07:38:03 am »

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #7658 on: November 17, 2015, 08:54:30 am »

Wait a minute. The blacks are praying for enemy tribes?
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7659 on: November 17, 2015, 09:08:15 am »
Speaking of Mizzou, has that cuntbag teacher that wanted to remove a photographer from their "safe space" been fired yet?

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #7660 on: November 17, 2015, 01:36:00 pm »
Speaking of Mizzou, has that cuntbag teacher that wanted to remove a photographer from their "safe space" been fired yet?

She resigned and it seems that the cops are considering charging her with assault.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #7661 on: November 17, 2015, 02:34:35 pm »
France was one of the first European nations to outlaw slavery, all the way back in 1315. Yes, before even the Hundred Years War began! This was later rescinded for the colonies, but never for the mother country. Even in the colonies, it's well known that of the European nations in North America, France was by far the best at treating the slaves there. When France became a republic in 1792, they were quick to abolish slavery as well, though Napoleon brought it back a decade later. Then, when they became a republic again, slavery was one of the first things to go.

This is tangential to the discussion but the way the French treated their slaves in Haiti (or Saint Domingue as they called it) was even more brutal than the treatment of slaves in general. If I recall right, a slave there lasted about 5 years in average before dying of the brutal working conditions and other savagery. They might have treated their slaves better in the North America, though.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #7662 on: November 17, 2015, 02:51:32 pm »

This is tangential to the discussion but the way the French treated their slaves in Haiti (or Saint Domingue as they called it) was even more brutal than the treatment of slaves in general. If I recall right, a slave there lasted about 5 years in average before dying of the brutal working conditions and other savagery. They might have treated their slaves better in the North America, though.

I'm afraid I'm not learned enough to know myself. All the information above was just cleaned from a Wikipedia article. I actually have no idea what I'm talking about.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7663 on: November 17, 2015, 03:01:12 pm »

You're right about the North America part.  French colonies followed the Code Noir, which had articles requiring the humane treatment of slaves.  Slaves got Sundays off.  Their masters were forbidden from torturing, mutilating, or killing them.  Slaves could seek legal action against abusive masters.  And splitting up a slave family was explicitly forbidden.  By the standards of the time, it was pretty good.

As for Haiti, I think it depended on the industry.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #7664 on: November 17, 2015, 04:58:58 pm »
Yeah, if you were a part of the majority of the slaves working in the sugar cane fields you were screwed: it was cheaper to bring in new slaves to replace the dead than organize the work in a more humane way. Because of the horrendous working conditions the slave owners had to also use different brutal tortures as punishments to scare the slaves to obedience and even then they rebelled. The Haiti rebellion did cause quite a debate in the mainland France since the according to the Enlightenment principles the rebelling slaves were the "good guys".