Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1548603 times)

pyro

Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #7980 on: December 20, 2015, 11:01:07 am »
Life itself is pretty good, but it's so expensive pure and dealers invariably adulterate it with caffeine.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7981 on: December 20, 2015, 01:10:44 pm »
Wait a minute. Killing and eating weebs is a job now? And all this time I've been doing it as a public service. Dammit!

Getting my anime hunter license was the best thing that ever happened, I'm crushing weebs like Boba Fett, yo.

So...you're famous for achieving nothing?

u wot m8 imma fuckin 420 noscope you

Remember, just say no to drugs.

I bet you'll cowards don't even do crack.

I bet you're the kind of person who smokes nutmeg

No but now that you mentioned it I might as well give it a try  ;D

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #7982 on: December 20, 2015, 01:42:54 pm »
Wait a minute. Killing and eating weebs is a job now? And all this time I've been doing it as a public service. Dammit!

Getting my anime hunter license was the best thing that ever happened, I'm crushing weebs like Boba Fett, yo.

So...you're famous for achieving nothing?

u wot m8 imma fuckin 420 noscope you

Remember, just say no to drugs.

I bet you'll cowards don't even do crack.

I bet you're the kind of person who smokes nutmeg

No but now that you mentioned it I might as well give it a try  ;D

watch out, keep a lot of water handy. that stuff gives you thirst headaches like you wouldn't believe. not as acrid on the throat as tea, though.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7983 on: December 21, 2015, 10:57:32 pm »

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7984 on: December 22, 2015, 08:55:30 am »
Don't worry guys, once tumblerites sell enough of those "Male Tears" mugs then patriarchy will be destroyed and everything will be kittens and rainbows.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #7985 on: December 22, 2015, 12:32:44 pm »
Why the hell would anyone feeling depressed (whether clinical or just feeling blue) go to tumblr? That seems like the opposite of what you'd want to do.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #7986 on: December 22, 2015, 12:55:06 pm »
Your Tumblr is highly customizable. I made one awhile back to see what it was like, and I just have silly Harry Potter comics that appear on my dashboard. I can tailor it to show me cross stitchings and cute baby animals if I want. It's not a big ball of radflakes invading everywhere. You can happily avoid them.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #7987 on: December 22, 2015, 08:35:43 pm »
Why the hell would anyone feeling depressed (whether clinical or just feeling blue) go to tumblr? That seems like the opposite of what you'd want to do.

A supportive community? Lots of people suffering from depression (and anxiety, and personality disorders, and various other mental health issues) are on Tumblr. Having someone who knows how it feels from the inside to talk to is nice.

(I mean, I tend to do that with anxiety, not depression, but it works for me)
Σא

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7988 on: December 23, 2015, 09:38:23 am »

Translation: "It's okay when we do it."

Even Then

« Reply #7989 on: December 23, 2015, 10:14:54 am »
Another translation: "The male gaze is something beyond just 'finding women sexy'; it is a concept that negatively affects both the way that fiction depicts women and how women are perceived in society. It is, by definition, something enacted by men (it's in the name). You, a woman who are attracted to women, aren't perpetuating it by being into women."

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7990 on: December 23, 2015, 10:43:00 am »
I've gotten just about as creeped-out when another lesbian I'm not interested in has stared me down with lust-filled eyes. Mind you, it's been about twenty years since that last happened lol. The lust-filled look from a male can be and often is more intimidating mainly because that type of dude is usually a pathologically self-centered pig of an asshole, and/or very drunk and just not in control of himself (I would give a pass to a normal guy for being badly impaired). In most cases it tends to give a woman at least a mild to medium sense of actual physical danger, unless she's Rhonda Rousey or Holly Holm.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:49:37 am by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Even Then

« Reply #7991 on: December 23, 2015, 10:50:05 am »
Not saying lesbians can't be creepy, just that the concept of "male gaze" is something that by definition can't apply to women.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #7992 on: December 23, 2015, 11:07:21 am »
Unwelcome sexual attention that is in intent and/or effect meant to be dominating or intimidating is wrong, regardless who is doing it. I would counter that it depends on the woman doing the staring. A hulking crazy looking woman "drooling" at you can be terrifying. I've gotten that stare before from an old school biker dyke. It wasn't pretty. And I imagine it would be even more intimidating for the woman being stared at if that woman is straight. The worst case I ever experienced by far was by a male when I was in a live music club. After I politely rebuffed him for the second time, he slapped me so hard I fell off my bar stool. Thankfully, the bartenders leaped over and hauled his ass outside for a little slap education session. Gotta love a good punk rock dive!
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Even Then

« Reply #7993 on: December 23, 2015, 11:09:48 am »
Yes. Lesbians can be creepy. I literally just said that.

That aside, fuck, the bars you go to are brutal.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #7994 on: December 23, 2015, 11:28:49 am »
Went to, past tense. That was back in Atlanta. The place is still there and it's actually a great bar. They book awesome indie bands, serve excellent bar food, and the staff know exactly when and by how much to interfere if people are getting out of hand. It's called The EARL (East Atlanta Restaurant Lounge).