Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 429716 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1755 on: September 30, 2017, 02:50:37 pm »
Whoever this Evan Sayet is he's an idiot and doesn't understand how reality works.

Ironbite-which means he's probably a white idiot.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1756 on: September 30, 2017, 02:59:43 pm »
It's funny how everyone, no matter which side they support, loves to claim that their side is showing the utmost caution and restraint (even to a fault), while the other side is fighting dirty and holding absolutely nothing back. Not that I expect anything different, mind you. Shit's really fucking polarised, y'all.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1757 on: September 30, 2017, 06:08:35 pm »
I think I can sum that shite up in two words: ook ook.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

pyro

« Reply #1758 on: September 30, 2017, 07:51:20 pm »
That book is Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals – a book so essential to the Liberals’ war against America that it is and was the playbook for the entire Obama administration and the subject of Hillary Clinton’s senior thesis.

People sometimes write their senior thesis about a book they disagree with. The resulting thesis ends up being about how wrong the book in question is, or it avoids the subject of the book's veracity in favor of elucidating on the book's meaning.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1759 on: October 02, 2017, 07:27:17 pm »

EDIT: https://www.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/May2012corptaxpaper.pdf

This US government paper shows, essentially, that trickle-down economics is complete and total bullshit.

So naturally the Trump administration has removed it from US government websites.

Share it far and wide.

EDIT #2: I'm putting this here because I'm not sure it's worth its own thread, and anyway I don't doubt Trump would do the same thing in this fuckwit's place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBrsrNWqYPg

A trans woman is running for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates against a sitting delegate who pushed to pass a bathroom bill and has, during the race, questioned "his" gender identity.

FUCK YOU BOB MARSHALL. DANICA ROEM IS A WOMAN. GET IT RIGHT YOU PATHETIC BIGOTED HUMAN-SIZED PIECE OF SHIT.

Roem made the ad in the video above not to bring up her gender identity, but to point out that it shouldn't matter.

And if she wins and the presiding officer ever refers to her as a male... there'll be fucking hell to pay.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:48:15 pm by dpareja »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #1760 on: October 04, 2017, 10:54:06 am »
And unfortunately I'm in the district next to her so I can't vote for her.

Ironbite-sadness.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1761 on: October 06, 2017, 03:01:05 am »
OH hey, remember that short period of peace between world wars that we've been having?

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/trump-warns-military-leaders-today-is-calm-before-the-storm-and-tells-them-youll-find-out-what-he-means/

It was fun while it lasted.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1762 on: October 06, 2017, 03:19:51 am »
Belgium: At least he can't invade through us this time!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1763 on: October 06, 2017, 03:36:33 am »
Belgium: At least he can't invade through us this time!

Don't let Trump hear that, he'll figure out a way.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1764 on: October 06, 2017, 04:22:55 am »
Trump: We are invading Germany...by tunneling through the ground, and we'll emerge through Belgium.

Belgium: OH FOR FUCK'S SAKES.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1765 on: October 06, 2017, 01:35:02 pm »
I wonder if even Trump would dare to say this...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2017/10/06/paul-gosar-charlottesville-conspiracy-cliff/738547001/

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ 4th) is suggesting that the neo-Nazi/KKK/white supremacist rally in Charlottesville was in fact a false flag operation funded by George Soros.

Fuck you Paul Gosar.

Fuck you for even entertaining the notion that a man whose family was hunted by the Nazis, who survived the Holocaust, would for one instant do anything that would advance the modern incarnation of that despicable group.

You don't deserve to be in the US Congress. You don't deserve to be on any governing body. You probably shouldn't even be allowed out of your house because you're that fucking stupid and insane.

And every single person who voted for this despicable human-shaped piece of crap should hang their heads in shame.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #1766 on: October 06, 2017, 02:35:55 pm »
THE TEA PARTY EVERYONE!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1767 on: October 07, 2017, 02:08:02 pm »
And in the category of "Trump would definitely say that":

http://www.wisn.com/article/johnson-access-to-health-care-a-privilege/12655631

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) told a group of high school students that they don't have the right to things like food, clothing, shelter, or health care, only the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

There are so many things wrong with that, but I'd just be repeating this guy in ripping Sen. Johnson a few new ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlvargbI9Z8

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1768 on: October 08, 2017, 12:47:12 am »
"You have the right to life, but not to live."

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #1769 on: October 08, 2017, 12:57:51 am »
Ron Johnson, my representative, by the way, is a fucking partisan hack who is just as fucking fascist as Trump. He has not gone against what Trump has wanted ONCE. I fucking hate this guy almost as much as I hate Trump.
Who needs a signature?