Author Topic: Fake lawyers try to foreclose on the government  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
Re: Fake lawyers try to foreclose on the government
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 09:13:44 pm »
chitoryu: And little tinfoil hats. Can't forget the hats.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
  • (Haseen on the old board)
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 03:02:36 am »
Also, all of their trustees are "sensitives and batteries," whatever the fuck that means.

I'm just imagining a bunch of little 9-volts dressed up in tiny suits and placed in front of a cardboard model of a meeting table.

Don't you know anything?  It takes batteries to power their foreclosure ray (They'd build a free energy machine, but there's a huge conspiracy to stop it from working).

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 01:43:59 am »
I think my brain just broke...
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 02:27:42 am »
Also, all of their trustees are "sensitives and batteries," whatever the fuck that means.

I'm just imagining a bunch of little 9-volts dressed up in tiny suits and placed in front of a cardboard model of a meeting table.

Don't you know anything?  It takes batteries to power their foreclosure ray (They'd build a free energy machine, but there's a huge conspiracy to stop it from working).

Foreclosure ray would explain why they foreclosure houses with no mortgage. Someone just got drunk and decided to go play with the ray.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!