Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 386978 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3240 on: January 31, 2020, 12:42:15 am »
Dershowitz is the same man who argued in favor of Jeffrey Epstein.

It shows.

But remember, he kept his underwear on.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3241 on: February 04, 2020, 10:26:30 pm »

I'm surprised he deleted this rather than penning an executive order forcing the Chiefs to move to Kansas City, Kansas.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3242 on: February 04, 2020, 11:48:28 pm »
Considering how quickly Trump and his lawyers are making the President's office more like the office of the Roman Emperor, I'm surprised he didn't try and order them to train Barron as a footballer or put his favorite betting horse on the team.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3243 on: February 05, 2020, 07:00:47 am »

I'm surprised he deleted this rather than penning an executive order forcing the Chiefs to move to Kansas City, Kansas.

Im surprised he didn't just double down and have his press secretary go on fox news and say that the Kansas city chiefs always played in Kansas and then have fox news repeat it ad nauseam until people questioned their own reality.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3244 on: February 05, 2020, 09:59:01 am »

Im surprised he didn't just double down and have his press secretary go on fox news and say that the Kansas city chiefs always played in Kansas and then have fox news repeat it ad nauseam until people questioned their own reality.

A staffer probably convinced him that the one thing about which Americans will not accept alternative facts is the NFL.

EDIT: Unless, of course, you're a black guy who asked members of the military what the most respectful way would be to protest police brutality. Then you hate the troops and are disrespecting the national anthem and the flag and should be blackballed from the league.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:31:54 am by dpareja »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3245 on: February 05, 2020, 05:56:40 pm »
So all they'd have to do is...move down the road?

Ironbite-cause Kansas City is both in Kansas and Missiouri.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3246 on: February 05, 2020, 09:36:19 pm »

A staffer probably convinced him that the one thing about which Americans will not accept alternative facts is the NFL.

EDIT: Unless, of course, you're a black guy who asked members of the military what the most respectful way would be to protest police brutality. Then you hate the troops and are disrespecting the national anthem and the flag and should be blackballed from the league.

Speaking of Colin Kapernick, anyone here see the video of Trump dancing to the national anthem at his Superbowl party, while everyone around him stare at him like he's lost it?  Apparently acting like a buffoon while the anthem plays is respectful, but kneeling is not.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3247 on: February 05, 2020, 11:20:02 pm »
Political engagement in the era of Trump:

Yeah, go fuck your mother, you son of a bitch cause I'm gonna fucking blow your brains out you fucking piece of shit mother, fucker, you're a fucking piece of shit. You fucking piece of shit mother fucker. Yeah watch. I'm gonna fuck your asshole you piece of shit son of a bitch. Yeah come get me. I guarantee I'll fuck your brains out.

A voicemail message left by a caller from Arizona for Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who said in questioning that he had been watching FOX News and was probably upset about something FOX said the Democrats had done.

Oh, and this guy is a registered sex offender, legally barred from owning firearms, and had a cache of firearms at his residence.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6551031-Jan-Peter-Meister-Response-by-Prosecutors.html

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3248 on: February 06, 2020, 03:32:40 am »
Maybe he just really wants to fuck Adam Schiff?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3249 on: February 06, 2020, 11:34:11 pm »
https://www.hrw.org/report/2020/02/05/deported-danger/united-states-deportation-policies-expose-salvadorans-death-and

Salvadorans who came to the US seeking asylum and claimed in their hearings that they would be killed on their return to El Salvador... were killed on their return to El Salvador.

Going back to at least 2013.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3250 on: February 07, 2020, 06:57:48 am »
But hey, they're the bad guys right?

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3251 on: February 07, 2020, 12:24:18 pm »
Yeah I mean they come from a shit hole country.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3252 on: February 07, 2020, 10:10:22 pm »
And Trump spent today firing anybody who appeared at his impeachment... And anyone related to anyone who appeared at his impeachment, since he fired both of the Vindman brothers becasue Lt. Col. Alexander dared to testify against him.  Then he followed that up by firing Sondland.

Hey, Repubs, when does this get to "Abuse of Power" territory?  And are you all still sure he learned his lesson?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3253 on: February 08, 2020, 12:19:57 am »
No, but they learned their lesson when Mark Sanford got beaten in a primary.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3254 on: February 08, 2020, 08:13:03 am »
They fully admitted that he abused his power. They just A don't care,  or B want to let voters decide. Which is code words for hopefully this will all be a distant memory by the time people enter the voting booths.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t