Author Topic: Why the movie Braveheart should be banned in England  (Read 5216 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Why the movie Braveheart should be banned in England
« on: November 25, 2018, 12:07:59 pm »
These are reasons why it should be banned when the true heir comes to the throne.

The first reason is that it is extremely historically in accurate. “The events aren't accurate, the dates aren't accurate, the characters aren't accurate, the names aren't accurate, the clothes aren't accurate.” The Scots did not wear Kilts back then. The movie promoted the myth of Jus primae notis. “Isabella of France is shown having an affair with Wallace after the Battle of Falkirk. She later tells Edward I she is pregnant, implying that her son, Edward III, was a product of the affair. In reality, Isabella was five years old and living in France at the time of the Battle of Falkirk, was not married to Edward II until he was already king, and Edward III was born seven years after Wallace died.”

The second reason is because the movie is insulting to the English and portrays them as the villain in the Scottish Wars of Independence. “Sections of the English media accused the film of harbouring Anglophobia. The Economist called it "xenophobic" and John Sutherland writing in The Guardian stated that: "Braveheart gave full rein to a toxic Anglophobia".

The English were the good guys in the war. The background to the conflict began when the Scots invited King Edward I of England to arbitrate in a succession dispute. By getting Edward to Intervene, he got the nobles to recognize him as Lord Paramount of Scotland turning it into a vassal kingdom and called for Scotland to contribute soldiers in his war with France. The fucking Scots however defied King Edward and committed treachery, signing a secret alliance with France which provoked the English invasion.

William Wallace then started a treacherous rebellion against the English. In 1305 he was defeated, captured, charged with high treason, and was hung, drawn, and quartered. However Robert the Bruce managed to later defeat the English and Scotland won independence.

The third reason is because Braveheart insults an English King. Edward I was one of England’s greatest Kings who strengthened royal authority and made many great reforms  dealing with everything from property rights to trade to law and justice. “Edward enjoyed poetry and harp music, was a devoted and loving husband to his wife Eleanor of Castile, and as a religious man he gave generously to charity.” The movie portrays him as a cruel and heartless tyrant.

So that is why Braveheart should be banned in England.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Why the movie Braveheart should be banned in England
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 01:09:42 pm »
You are a censorship-happy little snowflake, aren't you?

Always look on the bright side of life, Jakey-boy.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 03:35:30 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M</a>

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 04:04:48 pm »
I'd say Jacob Harrison should be banned in England but I really do want to see him pitch his restoring the Catholic monarchy idea to "fellow" English nationalists like the EDL or the worst Chelsea or Milwall supporters.

I also want the attempt filmed and put on YouTube, though excessive levels of gratuitous violence and specifically English profanities like "muppet", "twat" and "tosser" could conceivably lead to its banning.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 04:23:59 pm »
I'd say Jacob Harrison should be banned in England but I really do want to see him pitch his restoring the Catholic monarchy idea to "fellow" English nationalists like the EDL or the worst Chelsea or Milwall supporters.

I also want the attempt filmed and put on YouTube, though excessive levels of gratuitous violence and specifically English profanities like "muppet", "twat" and "tosser" could conceivably lead to its banning.

I should indeed tell other English nationalists about my idea and how it can restore England to former glory. Another thing I’ll tell them is that Richard I and Edward I went on holy crusades to defend the Holy Land from the Muslims while the current illegitimate criminal globalist government is allowing Muslims to immigrate into the country. England needs a strong Christian monarchy to stop the spread of Islam.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 04:36:57 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 04:53:44 pm »
Yes, just make sure it's filmed.

Send link, or nominate another to do this should your physical condition be affected  in any way.

But if that happens, film it!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 06:16:48 pm »

Send link, or nominate another to do this should your physical condition be affected  in any way.

I will post a comment on Brietbart London promoting my cause.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 06:37:32 pm »
Personally, I'm just so offended that you're falling in love with Lana instead of me. I was in the story too, was I not? What, am I not good enough for you? I know my cock is only three inches, but you know what they say, some like it that thick.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 06:49:02 pm »
Personally, I'm just so offended that you're falling in love with Lana instead of me. I was in the story too, was I not? What, am I not good enough for you? I know my cock is only three inches, but you know what they say, some like it that thick.

I’m sorry for being normally sexually attracted to women instead of men. I’m not that kangaroo that raped your parallel self in the story

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 06:52:57 pm »

And here it is. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/mays-betrayal-agreement-signed-britain-on-the-road-to-brexit-in-name-only/

You will have to scroll down in the comments on that article because people keep adding new comments above mine.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 07:00:42 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2018, 03:30:47 pm »

And here it is. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/mays-betrayal-agreement-signed-britain-on-the-road-to-brexit-in-name-only/

You will have to scroll down in the comments on that article because people keep adding new comments above mine.
I am not digging through that pile of caca to get to your nutty comment. Just link to your disqus page if you want people to actually find it.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2018, 03:38:24 pm »

I am not digging through that pile of caca to get to your nutty comment. Just link to your disqus page if you want people to actually find it.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/breitbartproduction/may8217s_betrayal_agreement_signed_britain_on_the_road_to_brexit_in_name_only/#comment-4211892175

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2018, 03:58:33 pm »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2018, 04:20:28 pm »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast