Author Topic: Ask Sandman  (Read 46828 times)

Offline Fpqxz

• The Beast
  • Generic forum poster #666
Re: Ask Sandman
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 11:17:46 pm »
No. The sandman does not, nor has he ever, smoked anything and he's not about to start. Not even a single fag. Besides, seeing as how there are all kinds of ways to achieve the same mild medical benefits of THC without the side effect of getting baked, the whole "medical marijuana" thing is just a thinly disguised excuse for a whole bunch of people who really just want to get high. Which I don't have a problem with; I just wish they would be honest about it.

But cannabis does have some medical benefits for some people.

And while I can't speak to your personal tastes, I know that if I was terminal, I would be getting blasted pretty much 24/7.
Read some real news:  Allgov.com, JURIST

Step down Mr. and Mrs. Politically Correct.
It's so easy to be "punk" and "aware" living at home.
You can't change shit, you're too self-righteous;
you're the bigots you flaunt to loathe.
--Thought Industry, Boil

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2012, 11:20:44 pm »
^^What he said x100. But then jump out of a plane and "forget" to pull the parachute. For the lulz.

Also, What is the second step between "Steal Underpants" and "Profit!!!"?
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2012, 11:29:09 pm »
Will we ever live in harmony harmony oh love?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2012, 11:30:12 pm »
If real life were D&D, would Scotsman be a class or race?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2012, 01:56:29 am »
No. The sandman does not, nor has he ever, smoked anything and he's not about to start. Not even a single fag. Besides, seeing as how there are all kinds of ways to achieve the same mild medical benefits of THC without the side effect of getting baked, the whole "medical marijuana" thing is just a thinly disguised excuse for a whole bunch of people who really just want to get high. Which I don't have a problem with; I just wish they would be honest about it.

I agree with your position, Sandman. I am glad you can stick to your morals even during this time. Many would not.

Another question though: Why do they insist on putting so many fluids in your IV? Did they do that to you or am I just special?

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2012, 06:01:33 am »
Mr. Sandman, no-one would blame you if you partook of a whiff of cannabis.   It's supposed to subdue the nausea and make the chemo not as hard to withstand...  Please tell us you're not suffering.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2012, 06:05:31 am »
So Sandy, how annoyed are you that your thread is on the verge of turning into another marijuana related argument?

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2012, 06:12:04 am »
... I'm sorry.  This was supposed to be a fun thread.  Never mind me.

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2012, 10:59:53 am »
Take a deliberate path, always following the right hand wall through any turns, u-turns, or dead-ends, and you will eventually pass through every part of the labyrinth that is accessible.

(RE: Marijuana. The sandman does not enjoy the sensation of psychotropic pharmaceutics.)

"Establish network of brightly coloured vending machines in Japanese airports to sell the used underpants to creepy businessmen and frat boy tourists from America."

Yes. Many people live in Harmony, California, and Hope, Arkansas.

Neither. To label Scotsmen as either race or class would be too limiting. We are a culture.

Most of the fluid content is saline. Most cancer treatments will severely de-hydrate you and it is simply more efficient and comfortable to replace the fluids intravenously. Plus the saline acts as a buffer for the active medications in the solution, much like an airbag in a car.

The sandman does suffer, yes. But the sandman was expecting this and was prepared for it. Saint Morphine is watching over me.

Haven't seen an argument yet, just some well-meaning advice and expressions of opinion. Those are welcome.

SpaceProg has nothing to be sorry about.

"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Saturn500

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2012, 11:02:06 am »
What is a man? (Throws wine glass filled with blood at floor)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2012, 11:18:45 am »
Which is better Tears for Fears Everybody Wants to Rule the World or Phil Collins In the Air Tonight?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2012, 11:51:58 am »
Which is better Tears for Fears Everybody Wants to Rule the World or Phil Collins In the Air Tonight?
Also, are you aware that if you don't choose In the Air Tonight, I fill be forced to take drastic re-educative action.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:53:46 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2012, 01:08:30 pm »
Did Slim Pickens do the right thing?

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2012, 01:21:20 pm »
If you could create the world in your own awesome Scottish image, what would it be like?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2012, 02:04:00 pm »
A man is what a man is. We are all different.

Tears For Fears. Phil Collins is a drummer, not a singer.

I was not aware of that. You are welcome to try. But know that 10-15 yards is caber range.

Yes. It was the right thing to ride the bomb like a horse.

It would be like a cross between "5th Element," H.G. Welles, and a classic 1950s Jameson's ad.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson