Author Topic: Amanda Bynes Hospitalized  (Read 6771 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: Amanda Bynes Hospitalized
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 08:36:19 pm »
Does anyone have a good explanation of the events leading up to this craziness and arrest?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 09:38:50 pm »
Does anyone have a good explanation of the events leading up to this craziness and arrest?

Leading up to? Nope. Guy was just walking and BAM, Amanda Bynes pulling off her flaming pants after starting a bonfire on a woman's driveway.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 09:55:46 pm »

Leading up to? Nope. Guy was just walking and BAM, Amanda Bynes pulling off her flaming pants after starting a bonfire on a woman's driveway.

I bet the police questioning was entertaining. I so hope they videoed it and it gets released.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 03:30:06 am »

I bet the police questioning was entertaining. I so hope they videoed it and it gets released.

I don't think it'll get released in video form, but you KNOW that at least the transcript will make it out.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.