Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273589 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #1740 on: August 21, 2019, 10:39:22 am »

Ahh yes, who could forget the open sexuality of Nazi Germany or how Germany collapsed completely on its own with no assistance from outside forces...

Weird how most history books skip those parts and instead mention stuff like Nazis sending LGBT people to concentration camps and Germany's downfall during the war they started.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1742 on: September 05, 2019, 02:24:28 am »
From the Semen Retention subreddit, the community of guys who think not masterbating will give you superpowers:

Political class should be expended with and replaced with fanatical SR practicers
A huge reason western world is subverted is a certain class of people have blackmail on nearly everyone in political power and it probably extends to much of corporate business world and other shadier ventures. The Epstein revelations, what we found out, show this. A lot of politicos have perversions that are taken advantage of, videos are made, they are then threatened to toe the line of their handlers or their info is leaked and lives ruined.

If a politician renounced their old material world and pursued unwavering virtue without being paid or blackmailed for their appetites because they would be non existent, they would be unstoppable.

It is a necessary step to unwavering virtue How can a degenerate alcohol drinking compulsive masturbator or sex feind be a good leader?

I am ready to pledge alleigance to a fanatical militaristic eco fascist autocracy with clear distinctions between lifestyle of ruling class vs masses if the masses refuse to change Last night i went for a walk with my mother and the local park was filled with refuse and alcohol cans discarded and fast food wrappers and visiting recreational sports team swearing crapping up the place Moral superirority is quite simple to achieve over these peoples

I would like to see the genetic background of ppl saying i have no right to aspire for virtue on a wide scale, my guess is you are heavily mixed types but barring that, deeply indoctrinated to defend materialist consumer world. Freedom of choice to destroy yourself is not a freedom worth having imo. I cannot see anyone with noble thoughts or genetic lineage having such poor opinions on struggle for virtue and goodness. We should be exploring the stars, not letting plebs tie us down with muh freedom of choice. Freedom of choice has led us to allow young boys to chop their cocks off and take woman hormones. Get lost. The world is ours to be won.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #1743 on: September 09, 2019, 08:07:11 pm »
Milo Yiannopoulos, the troll who graduated from Gamergate to the Trump campaign has a sad because social media companies like Facebook and Twitter have blocked him and he's had to go to knockoff conservative outlets like Telegram.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Here he moans that these new right-wing social media sites are low quality, lack functionality and *gasps* are packed with bigots who say mean things.

(click to show/hide)

I'll drink to that Milo.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #1744 on: September 10, 2019, 02:42:40 pm »
Gee, I thought these conservative alternative websites were going to replace Facebook and Twitter and be way more successful and drive those pathetic liberal companies out of business. Or something like that.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1745 on: September 10, 2019, 03:09:01 pm »
Surprise Milo, turns out exclusively catering to the fascists doesn't bring in the money.

And that websites like Gab are fundamentally radioactive and only decay. They don't grow.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1746 on: September 10, 2019, 04:57:32 pm »
he's had to go to knockoff conservative outlets like Telegram.

lol telegrams not a conservative outlet. It's just a chat messenger like Skype, Teamspeak, or Discord. I use telegram to stay in touch with people, it's popular in the furry fandom. People like Milo or Christopher Cantwell the Crying Nazi have turned to it in desperation because GAB  bans people sometimes so its not frozen and peachy any more. That and its super hard to ban a telegram account because of how the app is set up.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 04:59:06 pm by Kanzenkankaku »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #1747 on: September 11, 2019, 01:00:09 am »
Fair enough, apologies for the mischaracterization.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1748 on: September 11, 2019, 02:17:27 am »
You know its always funny when Cantwell sticks his head up and thinks he can be intimidating now.

When what got him noticed was him being very much not intimidating at all.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1749 on: September 13, 2019, 04:07:24 am »

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1750 on: September 16, 2019, 05:20:30 pm »
Just wow... If anyone can figure out what the hell this guy is talking about feel free to let me know:

But the charge of cuckery, leveled against Christians like French, has to do with the perceived untenableness today of staking out a middle position between the Benedict Option of evacuating from fronts collapsing in the culture war and the yet-to-be-named option of reasserting powerful constitutional authority for localities to resist and reject colonization by the revolutionary vanguard of institutionalized wokeness.

The metaphor of cuckoldry is selected to the exclusion of all others because nothing else quite as effectively sharpens the charge that your obsession with the details of honor and principle has in fact become fatally abstract: you are being kicked out of your own house by a rival power actively working to take away everything that is yours, your children included. You are becoming the end of your line, forever, in every respect. Yet you won’t even evacuate from your breached defenses before it’s too late. Only the heights of spiritual snobbery can explain such a choice.
http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2019/09/15/right-wing-think-tanker-takes-1600-words-to-call-david-french-a-cuck/#more-38337

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1751 on: September 16, 2019, 07:38:28 pm »
I think Futrelle's title sums it up pretty aptly. It;s just somebody being verbose while basically just screaming "CUCK"

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #1752 on: September 16, 2019, 08:18:20 pm »
I just wish they didn't hate the English language as much as they clearly hate themselves. The charge is not 'Cuckery' but 'Cuckoldry'. I think the self-loathing is why they are so obsessed with other people fucking their wives too. I used to think it was a closet gay thing as in their wives got the cock that they secretly want. But now I think it is a self-esteem thing.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1753 on: September 17, 2019, 01:48:52 am »
That is a clear sign of a person who thinks that a text written while looking up the longest words from a thesaurus makes their claim seem smarter and more believable.

They probably at some point lost an argument to someone who managed to cite actual studies and science rather than just using the "but that's how I feel like it is" justification for everything and now that they are trying to do the same they either can't find any similar science to back up their own claims or simply can't be bothered to look for it and instead hope that making a huge pile of bullshit looks just as good as a huge pile of peer reviewed papers to a casual observer.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #1754 on: October 17, 2019, 12:51:43 pm »
They hate that. Absolutely hate it. That's because the heterosexual family unit - especially the white version - was and still is the gold standard when it comes to relationships. They know this. They can't stand it.

The successful heterosexual family unit is a constant reminder of their personal failures or the reminder that they are in many cases simply not built to achieve it.

Anyone who pushes the 'love wins' message seethes with hate.

"Nuh uh, I'm not the hater, you're the hater!"
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.