Author Topic: Thread Killer  (Read 749362 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Thread Killer
« Reply #2415 on: November 30, 2014, 06:38:11 pm »
I'm starting to think the issues the Redskins have isn't the name or the coaching staff...it's the owner.

Ironbite-oh wait I've thought that since SNYDER BOUGHT THE FUCKING TEAM AND HAS GONE THROUGH 5 COACHES AND IS ABOUT TO GO THROUGH A 6TH!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #2416 on: December 01, 2014, 03:39:14 pm »
Cards Against Humanity had a Black Friday "sale" which was literal bullshit. As in, actual bovine faeces in a box. Apparently not everyone realised this before buying.
Σא

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2417 on: December 01, 2014, 08:49:43 pm »
Okay, what the fuck is this?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #2418 on: December 01, 2014, 09:25:08 pm »
Seems fairly straightforward. The Reptilians control the Illuminati, who control the Jews, who control Americans.

I mean, I thought this was common knowledge.
Σא

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #2419 on: December 01, 2014, 10:31:11 pm »
Is that an American bear or something?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2420 on: December 01, 2014, 10:34:14 pm »
Is that an American bear or something?

Yes.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2421 on: December 02, 2014, 02:17:40 am »
The illuminati get a bum deal, other people get money or burgers and all their reptile overlords bequeath them is a bloody Spirograph drawing.

Ripped off man!

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2422 on: December 02, 2014, 03:07:05 am »
Can anyone explain to me the moral of the story of Adam and Eve and the fruit of knowledge? The more I think about it, the more it seems like it seems to be that knowledge or intelligence or critical thinking (or possibly woman) is the root of all evil. I find that more than a little reprehensible.

I'm also trying to work out the implications of the fact that women are apparently made out of the spare parts of men, mixed with dirt.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2423 on: December 02, 2014, 04:01:51 am »
Can anyone explain to me the moral of the story of Adam and Eve and the fruit of knowledge? The more I think about it, the more it seems like it seems to be that knowledge or intelligence or critical thinking (or possibly woman) is the root of all evil. I find that more than a little reprehensible.
That's pretty much it. Obey your lord without question. Don't think too hard about it, that's very bad for your faith, which is most certainly a bad thing. What did we just say about questioning things and thinking too much?

Although considering the tree of knowledge itself and why God put it there in the first place, it could also be "God will make your life as miserable as he can, then try to convince you that it's actually your fault".

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #2424 on: December 02, 2014, 09:09:07 am »

I'm also trying to work out the implications of the fact that women are apparently made out of the spare parts of men, mixed with dirt.

Well, there are a lot of theories about the story.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2425 on: December 02, 2014, 05:46:30 pm »

Well, there are a lot of theories about the story.

Why would you post that? If you want to defend the story of Adam and Eve, which lets face it cannot possibly put God in a good light. Please do so. Either answer his question or don't? It wasn't a direct question so you had no obligation to respond. Let alone respond by dodging.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2426 on: December 02, 2014, 11:55:50 pm »
Oh man, the story of Adam and Eve and that Fruit of Loom. Don't get me started about that story. My family gets mad every time I mention that the moral of the story is that "free will and critical decision-making is evil". Every time I mention that, members of my family whom I've shared it to defend the story and Christianity's existence with "God gave us free will. Satan gave us temptation".

Oh yes, even more fun, trying to explain that Satan wasn't originally in The Bible.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 11:58:21 pm by Alehksunos »

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2427 on: December 03, 2014, 12:48:14 am »
I forgot to mention my father's take on it:

"Are you telling me that when you look at all of the evil in the world:  rape, murder, war, you really think that all of that happens because way back at the dawn of time, some stupid bitch picked an apple?"
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2428 on: December 03, 2014, 02:18:58 am »
Also in the Story the serpent didn't lie but God did.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2429 on: December 03, 2014, 08:40:19 am »
God, the most abusive boyfriend in all of human literature.