Author Topic: Russia bombs MSF hospital and their excuses  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Russia bombs MSF hospital and their excuses
« on: February 17, 2016, 09:35:44 am »
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/02/17/russias-barely-coherent-defence-it-didnt-bomb-hospitals-in-syria/

Well, it wouldn't be fair if only USA got to bomb MSF hospitals so the Russian's have also taken part in this pastime hobby.

Their defense speech on the matter begins with things like "How would we have known, they didn't list the location on their webpage?" or "How come they don't have pictures of the hospital BEFORE it was bombed to rubble?" and later it turns into full blown conspiracies and accuses MSF and Turkey of setting them up.

It is to be emphasized one more time: neither Syria, nor Idlib or Aleppo; it was the Turkish city of Gaziantep near the border with Syria.

By the way, that was the city where, by a strange coincidence, the largest training camps had been organized under the aegis of the Turkish secret services for militants arriving into the country from other countries including CIS who were then sent to Syria to fight within terrorist groupings.

If anybody in the Turkish Republic thinks that the Russian party does not guess that, they should not indulge in illusions.

Both messages concerning the allegedly destroyed hospitals and schools in Azaz dated February 10 and Idlib dated February 15 have the same origin – “Gaziantep. Turkey”.

If this snippet does not make sense, don't worry it is no less word salad if given with the context.

Naturally, unless someone brings some really impressive evidence I assume this was an honest mistake by Russia rather than an intentional act of terrorism but refusing to admit their mistake and blaming the victims is a really low blow.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!