Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1591512 times)

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #6000 on: March 16, 2019, 06:27:12 am »
Not to mention the lengths they're all going to make Venezuela look so much worse than it is. Like the fake news about torching those aid trucks

http://stocktalkjournal.com/greenwald-coordinated-lie-over-maduro-burning-aid-trucks-reveals-how-fake-news-spreads/

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #6001 on: March 16, 2019, 11:40:33 am »
Not to mention the lengths they're all going to make Venezuela look so much worse than it is. Like the fake news about torching those aid trucks

http://stocktalkjournal.com/greenwald-coordinated-lie-over-maduro-burning-aid-trucks-reveals-how-fake-news-spreads/

Um, the link is broken.

But yeah, Venezuela's in a bad enough situation that you don't need to make shit up to make it seem worse.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6002 on: March 16, 2019, 01:30:44 pm »

Um, the link is broken.

But yeah, Venezuela's in a bad enough situation that you don't need to make shit up to make it seem worse.

It's less that they're trying to make Venezuela look worse than it is as that they're trying to make Maduro look worse than he is.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6003 on: March 19, 2019, 07:00:04 am »

Um, the link is broken.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-10/greenwald-coordinated-lie-over-maduro-burning-aid-trucks-reveals-how-fake-news

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #6004 on: March 19, 2019, 11:42:15 am »

Um, the link is broken.

It's less that they're trying to make Venezuela look worse than it is as that they're trying to make Maduro look worse than he is.

Which is also unnecessary, in my opinion, since the OAS has recommended he be tried for crimes against humanity. You don't need to turn him into a mustache-twirling villain.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6005 on: March 19, 2019, 04:16:21 pm »

Um, the link is broken.

Which is also unnecessary, in my opinion, since the OAS has recommended he be tried for crimes against humanity. You don't need to turn him into a mustache-twirling villain.

I wonder when they'll say the same about every post-WWII US President and war crimes (yes, including Carter).
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6006 on: March 24, 2019, 09:20:14 pm »
Only Garrison could make Trump's continuing attacks on a dead person, the fault of the dead person:

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #6007 on: March 27, 2019, 12:52:04 pm »
There is no way Cheeto Benito would be so calm in this situation.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6008 on: March 27, 2019, 01:09:46 pm »
It's Garrison, Trump is always calmer than his enemies.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6009 on: March 28, 2019, 06:56:14 pm »
As much as I love Garrison, if he starts coming after Australia I'm going to have to bludgeon him to death with my cock:

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6010 on: March 28, 2019, 06:57:15 pm »
As much as I love Garrison, if he starts coming after Australia I'm going to have to bludgeon him to death with my cock:

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6011 on: March 28, 2019, 07:43:24 pm »

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6012 on: March 28, 2019, 10:51:48 pm »
look at all those internet nobodies and fraudulent hucksters!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6013 on: March 29, 2019, 01:18:48 am »
Kent Heckenlively et al is hurting Australia and trampling it underfoot, but the fool doesn't realize that Cthulhu sleeps beneath the island continent and will soon rise up and devour him and his buddies alive.  Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu Austarilia wgah'nagl fhtagn

A good cartoon
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:21:09 am by Skybison »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6014 on: March 29, 2019, 04:17:16 am »
...Andrew Wakefield? He's actually promoting the guy who accidentally started the Antivaxx movement with his fraudulent study and then started to make money with it because he's a total piece of shit that cares more about money than the lives he is risking?

Granted that everyone that I recognize in that comic is an asshole of some sort but you'd think that even Ben has some standards. But sure, hop on the Antivaxx train Benny boy, might as well support every wrong cause while rather than just most of them.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!