Author Topic: Man shoots black kid cops do nothing  (Read 91924 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Re: Man shoots black kid cops do nothing
« Reply #330 on: March 28, 2012, 07:54:21 pm »
Wanna see proof Zimmerman was bloodied and bruised by Martin:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-zimmerman-police-surveillance-16024475
This link ain't it.  He was fine upon arriving at the cop house. 

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #331 on: March 28, 2012, 08:11:02 pm »

Oh, Zimmerman, Zimmerman, Zimmerman.

Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline mice34

• Neonate
« Reply #332 on: March 28, 2012, 08:18:36 pm »

I can't see any blood or injuries at all. Also, I thought he was fatter.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #333 on: March 28, 2012, 08:18:58 pm »

Damn was just about to post that. Someone's pants are on fire.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #334 on: March 28, 2012, 08:20:17 pm »
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Dantes Virgil

• Bishop
« Reply #335 on: March 28, 2012, 08:49:52 pm »
Many articles do say he was given first aid in the cop car at the scene, obviously prior to this video.  The question would obviously then be how much first aid was rendered in the cop car, which might be hard to determine given police mishandling of the whole incident.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #336 on: March 28, 2012, 09:12:22 pm »
That's a lot of fucking first aid cause I"m not seeing a speck of blood on his shirt.

Ironbite-like...at all.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #337 on: March 28, 2012, 09:35:57 pm »
I admit, he does not look roughed up in that video. However, that video is not very detailed nor does the camera get a great look at him. A wet nap could clean up a bloody nose and if his jacket had been closed at the time of the fight, it could hide any drops of blood on video that quality. Or he could simply not be roughed up at all. I'm not prepared to take a low resolution video on a fixed angle as total refutation of his claims.

On the other hand, I saw this on AOL news today:
(CBS) SANFORD, Fla. - The lead investigator probing the deadly shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin wanted neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman arrested and charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, ABC News reports.

Investigator Chris Serino of the Sanford, Fla. Police Department wanted the 28-year-old Zimmerman behind bars, but the state Attorney's Office said there was not enough evidence to lead to a conviction, sources told ABC.

The New York Daily News reports Serino was uncertain of Zimmerman's account of how the Feb. 26 incident with Martin played out.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #338 on: March 28, 2012, 10:01:27 pm »
I admit, he does not look roughed up in that video. However, that video is not very detailed nor does the camera get a great look at him. A wet nap could clean up a bloody nose and if his jacket had been closed at the time of the fight, it could hide any drops of blood on video that quality. Or he could simply not be roughed up at all. I'm not prepared to take a low resolution video on a fixed angle as total refutation of his claims.

(CBS) SANFORD, Fla. - The lead investigator probing the deadly shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin wanted neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman arrested and charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, ABC News reports.

Investigator Chris Serino of the Sanford, Fla. Police Department wanted the 28-year-old Zimmerman behind bars, but the state Attorney's Office said there was not enough evidence to lead to a conviction, sources told ABC.

The New York Daily News reports Serino was uncertain of Zimmerman's account of how the Feb. 26 incident with Martin played out.
It looks detailed enough there would have been a lot more blood

Offline Dantes Virgil

• Bishop
« Reply #339 on: March 28, 2012, 10:12:38 pm »
That's a lot of fucking first aid cause I"m not seeing a speck of blood on his shirt.

Ironbite-like...at all.

Well, the video is not good enough to show specks, lol, but yeah that's exactly why it raises the question.  If they gave him minimal first aid, especially since I don't remember seeing anywhere that an EMT treated him or something, then it stands to reason he probably had minimal injuries (if any) as well.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #340 on: March 28, 2012, 10:14:22 pm »

I confess, I've never seen a nose bloodied by violence but...does it really have to be gushing blood? If his defense is true (seems unlikely, of course) and Tayvon was on top of him, couldn't he have prevented himself from bleeding all over his shirt when he stood up? I honestly don't know.

I do rather hate when people try cases in the court of public opinion, so I'm kind of biased towards "howzabout we wait for his lawyer to present a case in court before we call his whole story bullshit?"
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #341 on: March 28, 2012, 10:29:48 pm »

I confess, I've never seen a nose bloodied by violence but...does it really have to be gushing blood? If his defense is true (seems unlikely, of course) and Tayvon was on top of him, couldn't he have prevented himself from bleeding all over his shirt when he stood up? I honestly don't know.

I do rather hate when people try cases in the court of public opinion, so I'm kind of biased towards "howzabout we wait for his lawyer to present a case in court before we call his whole story bullshit?"
It wasnt in a fight but I did break or severely samage my nose in a skiing accident and yeah there was a fair bitt of blood also amnesia from blacking out

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #342 on: March 28, 2012, 10:33:17 pm »

Oh wow, no way, so what some people have listed as reasons not to go apeshit over not being charged from the get go are true...who'da thunk?
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #343 on: March 29, 2012, 12:17:30 am »

I already posted about that link... on the previous page.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
« Reply #344 on: March 29, 2012, 12:27:19 am »
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/trayvon-martin-shooting-debate-over-photos-escalates-155103512.html

Don't know if anyone's interested, but I thought I'd post it anyway. People are complaining about the use of photo's by the media.