Author Topic: 2016 Republican Presidential Primaries  (Read 63890 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: 2016 Republican Presidential Primaries
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2016, 08:36:02 pm »
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ironbite-can't take it Trumpy?  TOUGH!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2016, 01:00:47 am »
...If he can get to Presidential Candidate so soon, maybe I should go into politics, once I get far enough...
Being a billionaire helps.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2016, 02:56:46 am »
And Der Trumpenfuhrer won South Carolina.

Jeb!...is out, I hope he doesn't commit suicide like mom says. This was I think the final nail in the coffin of the Bush Dynasty.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2016, 02:59:09 am »
And Der Trumpenfuhrer won South Carolina.

Jeb!...is out, I hope he doesn't commit suicide like mom says. This was I think the final nail in the coffin of the Bush Dynasty.

And considering Rubio's second-place finish, Kasich is almost certainly done. Pity--he seemed like the best of the lot.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2016, 03:07:22 am »
And this is the man who wanted a department made for promoting Christian values.

Says a lot about the kind of insanity spreading around in this election.

How many hints do people need about Trump's true nature? His secretary is named Robin Himmler...though this does make me wonder - is Robin related to Heinrich Himmler? Does anyone know?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2016, 03:18:46 am »
http://wonkette.com/598027/south-carolina-republican-reporters-go-directly-to-jail-do-not-pass-go

And this is not worrying at all.

Heinrich Himmler would approve of this law.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2016, 04:50:46 am »
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/26/professor-if-trump-gets-the-nomination-hell-win-in-november/21319450/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D193438195

Saw that article this morning, and while I'm taking it with a grain of salt, it's still a pretty scary prediction.  However, by the person's conclusions, any of the GOP would win in November.

Now that leaves me wondering.  If, hypothetically, a GOP were to win in Nov, which do you think would screw us over the least?
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2016, 09:05:54 am »
Oddly enough, that would be Trump. He is so universally hated by both parties' pols, that Congress would actually unite to thwart him at every step, like imagine the obstructionist Congress during the Obama administrations X 10.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2016, 09:26:20 am »
Oddly enough, that would be Trump. He is so universally hated by both parties' pols, that Congress would actually unite to thwart him at every step, like imagine the obstructionist Congress during the Obama administrations X 10.

...Ever heard the phrase "politics makes strange bedfellows" it exists for a reason and even Trump will get new friends if he makes a few political promises to the very same Republicans who had been opposing him before he was elected.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2016, 10:05:38 am »
The remaining GOP candidates are conservative Christian-identifying Tea Party shills, though. They would be effectually worse than Trump, because they already have a lot of friends in Congress. I really hope that it is Trump versus Sanders, because what better icons than they in an election, depicting how deeply divided my country is?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2016, 06:03:57 pm »
The remaining GOP candidates are conservative Christian-identifying Tea Party shills, though. They would be effectually worse than Trump, because they already have a lot of friends in Congress. I really hope that it is Trump versus Sanders, because what better icons than they in an election, depicting how deeply divided my country is?

Cruz doesn't have many friends in Congress.

Apparently he asked McConnell to pass a resolution saying that in the opinion of the Senate he fulfilled the "natural born citizen" requirement of the Constitution, like they did with McCain. McConnell refused even to introduce it.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2016, 06:08:50 pm »

Cruz doesn't have many friends in Congress.

Apparently he asked McConnell to pass a resolution saying that in the opinion of the Senate he fulfilled the "natural born citizen" requirement of the Constitution, like they did with McCain. McConnell refused even to introduce it.

Sounds to me like he's burned more bridges than the Wehrmacht.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2016, 07:52:51 pm »
Georgia for Trump...

I'm looking at you Proggy

ETA: Holy shit! Trump won Alabama, Tennessee, and Massachusetts. He is also leading in Virginia. What is this?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 08:05:06 pm by The_Queen »
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2016, 08:12:31 pm »
Troll the Poll?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.