Author Topic: Man Tortures Dog for Four Years  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Man Tortures Dog for Four Years
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 01:46:31 am »
My mum's GSD was killed by a neighbor. IDK why people think it's okay to torture/kill the working dog breeds. The breeds who trust you and want your approval above everything.

That of course goes without saying that IDK why people think it's okay to torture any animal.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 02:06:00 am »
Come to think of it, ages ago I used to have a GSD, or at least a GSD-Mix, and he was shot in the leg.  He got better, thankfully.  We had to give him away to some relatives in the country, as we lived in town at that time and didn't want him to get shot again.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 02:17:34 am »
Animals don't deserve to be treated like that.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 03:21:26 am »
My GSD-mix has similar features and for the first time in years, literally years, I cried from anger. A manly man like me crying like a goddamn baby at two in the morning over a dog I've never met. Fortunately it looks like Joseph is going to make a full recovery. In true GSD fashion, he's friendly and loves making his rescuers happy. For those of you who didn't or couldn't read the article, it's a horrifying story with a hopeful end.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 06:12:49 pm »
It's like he got a dog for the sole purpose of sadistically abusing it rather than for a pet.

He even told concerned neighbors a whopper about how the dog had a weird rare disease or something.

Yeah, that was my take as well. Someone who simply neglects an animal wouldn't bother to make excuses when questioned by neighbours. The whole thing seems way too deliberate.

It's like that wackjob couple that had kids just so they can sexually abuse them. There's a special place in Inferno for folks like that!