Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1599218 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #660 on: April 08, 2012, 05:23:03 pm »

I still love that one. Think I put it in the old thread.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #661 on: April 08, 2012, 05:30:20 pm »

Fuckin' saved. Thanks for finding it. Are there any more memes like this?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #662 on: April 08, 2012, 07:33:45 pm »

In theory, the part with it not applying to private business isn't that bad, but it does ignore that there are some places where racism is a part of life, and that it says it's ok for one dick to infringe on other's liberty based on petty bs like the color of ones skin. Also those newletters don't really help Ron out on the racist stuff, especially since he was going around pimping them out, plus if there's a newletter being printed in my name, I would sure the hell make sure to read the fucking shit, so I know no bs is being printed in my name, and put a stop to the crap. With the newsletters, he's either a racist, or he's incompetent.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #663 on: April 08, 2012, 08:54:49 pm »

In theory, the part with it not applying to private business isn't that bad, but it does ignore that there are some places where racism is a part of life, and that it says it's ok for one dick to infringe on other's liberty based on petty bs like the color of ones skin. Also those newletters don't really help Ron out on the racist stuff, especially since he was going around pimping them out, plus if there's a newletter being printed in my name, I would sure the hell make sure to read the fucking shit, so I know no bs is being printed in my name, and put a stop to the crap. With the newsletters, he's either a racist, or he's incompetent.
'
I think he admitted to reviewing them so racist

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #664 on: April 08, 2012, 09:01:09 pm »

'

The newsletters not only bear his name, but he reviewed and signed off on every single one, which means he implicitly endorses their bigoted statements. Some Paulbots argue that the Ron Paul Freedom Report was written and edited by a ghost writer, not Paul himself. However, if that's the case then it would still only prove Paul's incompetence. From reading the newsletters, it's very clear that the group he was trying to rally was angry white racists.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #665 on: April 08, 2012, 09:09:18 pm »

'

The newsletters not only bear his name, but he reviewed and signed off on every single one, which means he implicitly endorses their bigoted statements. Some Paulbots argue that the Ron Paul Freedom Report was written and edited by a ghost writer, not Paul himself. However, if that's the case then it would still only prove Paul's incompetence. From reading the newsletters, it's very clear that the group he was trying to rally was angry white racists.

Well, hey, if you absolutely hated any minority races, you'd probably be gunning for policies that made it so you didn't have to treat them like people either.

Paul's obsession with the "free market" basically stems from the fact that white males dominate businesses and not wanting to let anyone he deems a "lesser" get to an equal position of power. Of course, there are the unfortunate few that believe it is really for the best, as well as those corrupt asses that just want more of the pie.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #666 on: April 09, 2012, 01:06:22 pm »

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #667 on: April 09, 2012, 05:29:21 pm »
Hey! Bruce Campbell can rock a Hawaiian shirt too!
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #668 on: April 09, 2012, 06:28:11 pm »
Hey! Bruce Campbell can rock a Hawaiian shirt too!
Bruce Campbell rocks anything and everything, therefore making it impossible to always mention him as an exception.

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #669 on: April 09, 2012, 07:58:43 pm »

'

Well, hey, if you absolutely hated any minority races, you'd probably be gunning for policies that made it so you didn't have to treat them like people either.

Paul's obsession with the "free market" basically stems from the fact that white males dominate businesses and not wanting to let anyone he deems a "lesser" get to an equal position of power. Of course, there are the unfortunate few that believe it is really for the best, as well as those corrupt asses that just want more of the pie.

Paul's been trying to change his tune about the "free market" lately. Don't get me wrong, he still supports it, but now instead of peddling racism, he's peddling conspiracy theories about the Federal Reserve. He thinks that the Fed should be abolished and that the United States should switch back their currency to the gold standard. He seems to have forgotten the reasons why we established the Fed and switched off the gold standard in the first place.

I like the idea of free markets but only as long as there are sufficient laws in place to protect the rights of consumers, provided that those laws do not lead to a case where the government thinks it knows better than you and acts accordingly, leaves burdens on its taxpayers (who are usually lower- or middle-class, due to tax cuts for the rich), or is influenced by lobbyists (which lets some powerful corporations use the law to hurt small businesses and other competitors).

Offline Servo

• Bishop
  • Wait... what?
« Reply #670 on: April 10, 2012, 04:51:06 am »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #671 on: April 10, 2012, 03:49:58 pm »
I like how it's Ordinary Kid and Rich Bastard making talking points
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #672 on: April 10, 2012, 07:17:27 pm »

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #673 on: April 10, 2012, 07:20:10 pm »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #674 on: April 10, 2012, 08:31:52 pm »